PDA

View Full Version : Devin Vasquez AKA darklord\monster (SCAMMER\REVERSE SCAMMER)

PAiN
03-27-2014, 06:47 PM
You guys remember this bitch from here. He scammed an auction and scammed one of our brothers here for gear. He is also on SF under a different name so if you know him there PM him and send him the link to this thread.

Post all the info you guys have about him and all that you can dig up in this thread. We have more info about him and will be posting up his pics as well.

If anyone gets a message to send something to anywhere in Yorksville, IL or nearby there let us know immediately.

Usernames:
darklord
monster

SF Username:
Shadow

E-mail addy:
darklord: [email protected]
monster: [email protected]

Anonymous Speech:
[email protected]

IP addys:

Addy:
Justin Simmons
305 E Ridge Street
Yorkville, IL 60560

YouTube Username:
dfolkz1

YouTube Account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dfolkz1/videos

Look at this fucking pussy!

http://s30.postimg.org/7w4yf1599/darklord1.jpg

You can try and delete these asshole, but I already downloaded them and will post them back up as soon as you do.

http://youtu.be/tiEu7w5xKn8

http://youtu.be/vWe04T_YM1I

More info coming soon about you darklord\monster.

rmkicks
03-27-2014, 07:52 PM
I remember this pos. Thanks for looking out for us Pain.

Dont wanna be old
03-27-2014, 08:05 PM
He went on S-F under another name but sent people messages saying hey it's me .
Posted he didn't know how people knew .
He mentioned he was a Vet here and was looking to get promoted there as well .
Posted lots of pics of his progress .
Its ashame .
DWBO

PAiN
03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
More info has been added as well as videos of this scammer.

More coming!

Dont wanna be old
03-27-2014, 08:53 PM
You might not wanna mess with guy .
I heard he tapped out Justin Bieber. .

TheTrain
03-27-2014, 08:54 PM
I don't recognize the name from SF, theres a darklord on another board though. He looks 12! Seriously is he even 16? I missed the change clearly also as the only thing I saw was he looked even younger. Didn't monster just screw a good bro I don't want to name on open board????

animal87
03-27-2014, 09:49 PM
I remember him when I started getting back on here more. I hate seeing people do this kinda shit.

The first vid: "Yes, I am natural." ??? Damn is all I can say lol.

Rooroo
03-27-2014, 10:18 PM
Omg I've been waiting for this !!! This pussy went on SF and acted like he left the BH on some kind of moral high ground and for security reasons.
How do u like this security fuck face ?!!
I know the good bros over there saw right through his pathetic ,POSER, skinny , pussy ass !!! Go check out some of his posts , he's practically begging for acceptance !
Yes he also agreed to make a donation to the BH for goods that were sent to him by one of our best members . The donation was far less than the value of what was sent to him but that besides the point .
This little guy or the Shadow or Dark Lord or Monster as he like to call himself needs to be taught a serious lesson on integrity and what it is to be a man! Can't wait for my friend Karma to give him a big WET kiss!!

BigPapa
03-27-2014, 10:45 PM
Slap this punk and he would cry like a little girl.

Dont wanna be old
03-27-2014, 10:54 PM
He asked for T3 over there to , now that I read some of his posts .

TheTrain
03-28-2014, 01:00 PM
He doesn't live to far from me..all natural?!? What a laugh he's on juice and looks like that.

toppjimie
04-01-2014, 12:48 PM
THIS fucker's over @ EG talking shit about getting banned from here.Making it out like he's not a scammer.of course he's posting shit to save face.This jerkoff is a clown and I Thank PAiN for kicking his ass outta here!

TheTrain
04-01-2014, 01:02 PM
I saw a dark lord there, I'll copy post it over here. Is there more details on him scamming? He screwed DWBO to which is bullshit...I'm going to call him out

BigPapa
04-01-2014, 01:19 PM
I saw a dark lord there, I'll copy post it over here. Is there more details on him scamming? He screwed DWBO to which is bullshit...I'm going to call him out

Is he the one that was suppose to send funds to PAiN for the T3 DWBO sent him.

Dont wanna be old
04-01-2014, 01:42 PM
I believe OP said they are the same .
Shadow was asking for same items on SF as Monster was asking here .
I told Monster I would give him T3 & Aromasin if he would donate to board . He contacted Pain and asked how .
He PMed me and stating he was sending Pain $70 .
He screwed board and embarrassed me . Darklord the same guy won auction and didn't pay . He went to SF with new name and said he left here because security issues .

Dont wanna be old
04-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Is he the one that was suppose to send funds to PAiN for the T3 DWBO sent him.
That dark lord is different . Are darklord changed name to Shadow on SF . He PMed and said its me darklord . He bought a HCG kit from me . Also posted he needed . Lol

BigPapa
04-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Douche bag!!

toppjimie
04-01-2014, 02:17 PM

Thats the dude

xmuscle
04-01-2014, 11:17 PM
He left cuz of security issues. Lmao....here u go darklord all ur info right here

Cummins
04-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Damn nice job Pain. Appreciate you watching out. A "Professional Shithead Dossier." The only other thing we could post on this punk is his Federal Tax Return. Maybe I've still got a few connections. I just tried to watch the two videos as of the time of this posting and both were deleted. So this little prick is feeling the embarrassment of his dirty deeds!

animal87
04-06-2014, 09:45 PM
What the hell is wrong with people. I have more important things to do then try to come up with ways to cheat people out of their hard earned money.

I can't stand thieves of any kind.