PDA

View Full Version : Blue heart dbols

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Anyone here had any experience with the blue hearts? I'm a huge dbol guy because it works so well with me. Never tried drol but will sometime to see how that vibes with me. But anyways
, I know it's one of the most faked out there. I'm looking around for some but scared to pull the trigger. I know blues aren't the be all end all but I just have to try em. Would like to finish out my cycle with them. If anyone has any input it would be much appreciated:)

xmuscle
03-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Nope never tried them..but if u know there the most faked out there why take a chance...there is to many good sources over her with some great d-bol. .

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 12:36 PM
I am. It's kinda a bucket list thing. Just hopingto find someone who knows of a legit source. I know of 2 but don't want to wait a month or more to get em.
Like I said- just something I'm hoping to come across

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm taking 30'mg of Sandra's HG Quantum pharma dbol right now and it's by far the strongest I've ever had. Massive pumps in the gym but never the bad calve or back pumps.

toppjimie
03-28-2014, 01:51 PM
I did them years ago but they are counterfeited Alot.I wouldnt take a chance buying them when theres much better choices of Dbol from sponsors.I like the injectable Dbol than orals.

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 03:07 PM
I haven't tried injectable yet. Is it really the same? Same pumps and strength gain ? Do you inject every day and with what needle? I don't know if I could pin everyday lol

animal87
03-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Inject dbol I just do a little like 25mg pre workout with some tne, its awesome. Make up the rest of the daily dose with the orals.

TheTrain
03-28-2014, 03:27 PM
I get blue hearts from a buddy, he goes to Thailand 3 times a year and hell usually get me 4 or 5 tubs of 500. It's all about where they come from.

I can't believe you pay Sandra's prices for anything! Hg or not lol If it's the Sandra I know from outlaw

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Well first I want to take a bath in one of those tubs! Lol your so damn lucky! I would kill for the ones from Thailand. And as far as Sandra goes , I've had some bad experiences with UG orals. Sandra also has taken good care of me. My wife has taken dbol when it was supposed to be var and if I can I just prefer to get all my orals human grade. Especially pct. Never want to ne in a situation where I'm getting GYNO or trying to recover with something that is underdosed or not real to begin with. Anyways PM me your address I'm coming to jump in one of those tubs! Lmao

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 04:02 PM
I'll pay more for quality and piece of mind.'dont want to risk my health. Now I'm not saying there aren't legit UG tabs. Not at all. It's just the few times I've tried I've been burned or atleast not got what I paid for. . Especially with a anavar and my wife. Some ugs sell 50 mg tabs for cheaper than the cost of raws but it's usually men taking them so some dbol in them isn't as big a deal. I always labmax everything

Rooroo
03-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm taking 30'mg of Sandra's HG Quantum pharma dbol right now and it's by far the strongest I've ever had. Massive pumps in the gym but never the bad calve or back pumps.

I've tried many brands of DBol , HG and from UG labs and I get terrible lower back pumps from all that were legit . The fact that you get pumps where u don't want them does not speak of the quality .
Maybe that's not what u meant ?
I would put HRT's 50 mg DBol up against anyone's !
I get where your coming from though . U just want to try them!

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 06:59 PM
I've tried many brands of DBol , HG and from UG labs and I get terrible lower back pumps from all that were legit . The fact that you get pumps where u don't want them does not speak of the quality .
Maybe that's not what u meant ?
I would put HRT's 50 mg DBol up against anyone's !
I get where your coming from though . U just want to try them!

thats all. I just want to try them. And yeah I was just saying I never get the bad pumps from hers. Just the good kind.'just an FYI for conversations sake. I'll have to put HRT on my list too. I'm coming for you buddy! I did however just get some injectable dbol from a contest- pure gear 25 10 ml. I literally have no idea what injecting dbol entails. Never crossed my mind cuz the tabs always were just fine. I imagine you inject everyday? Just like I would test? Can you go subq or Slin pin it in delts (I have 1/2 29g) or anything else, I don't know if I could inject everyday especially if pip was bad . but like animal said he just uses it for pre workout. Time to do more research:)

TheTrain
03-28-2014, 07:09 PM
You have to inject IM bro. Most do it pre workout with injectable and get the rest of the days dose from orals. Research away:)

BigPapa
03-28-2014, 07:32 PM
The 1/2 inch 29g will work great with injectable dbol.

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 07:43 PM
The 1/2 inch 29g will work great with injectable dbol.

I assume your talking delts right? I already pin 2x wkly in glutes and really don't wanna pin quads. How's pip in your experience? Dbol and better or worse than anything else or is it just like the rest of them?

BigPapa
03-28-2014, 08:02 PM
I was pinning PEP tne and also his tne/dbol with a slin pin at first in delts, calves, quad. But I am impatient and hated back loading the slin pins so I just started using my regular 1" 23g pins. But pip was little to nothing either way.

bigbreads80
03-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Hmmmm got my gears turning. Gonna have to go into the cave and meditate in this one:) and like I said fellas- any direction to send me for some of those hearts, holler ! Thanks for all the input tho guys. Really getting kind of attached to BOP

Rooroo
03-29-2014, 12:52 AM
Hmmmm got my gears turning. Gonna have to go into the cave and meditate in this one:) and like I said fellas- any direction to send me for some of those hearts, holler ! Thanks for all the input tho guys. Really getting kind of attached to BOP

Feeling is mutual bro! We love having u here .

goku
04-06-2014, 01:46 PM
ive used them recently and they were very good, from thailand. i think there is a way to differentiate counterfeits from the real ones.
i'll try to find out the info, but i think march pharm dont produce them anymore for export so body research took over or something like that.

TheTrain
04-06-2014, 02:55 PM

I use a 5/8 25g or a 1/2 27g for my TNE now brother...I actually get a little pip from TNE. Not bad and the more I do it the less it bothers me. If your really dead set on getting them ill help you get some, but I promise you can get GREAT UG DBOL right here! Im running 100mg of HRTs dbol and they rock. May order more and run another month...

TheTrain
04-06-2014, 02:56 PM
ive used them recently and they were very good, from thailand. i think there is a way to differentiate counterfeits from the real ones.
i'll try to find out the info, but i think march pharm dont produce them anymore for export so body research took over or something like that.

body research are the ones I get and they are quality every single time.

bigbreads80
04-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Ya I heard the body logic are just as good. And yes I am dead set on trying some:) like i said- it's really nothing more than just wanting to run some just for the sake of running some. I'll be trying lots of UG here also. So I'm all ears train. Or eyes whichever lol