PDA

View Full Version : Miami FL man arrested on Thruway for possession of steroids and needles in New York

PAiN
03-31-2014, 10:12 PM
New York State Division of State Police

03/11/2014 | Press release
Miami FL man arrested on Thruway for possession of steroids and needles

NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Major Evelyn P. Mallard
Troop T Commander

PRESS RELEASE

(Athens, NY)

On Monday March 10, 2014 State Police were patrolling I-87 in the Town of Athens when they pulled over a white Nissan Altima for speeding.

The driver, Jimmy J. Windsor III, 24, of Miami, FL was alone in the vehicle. During the investigation, Windsor told police he had steroids and needles in his possession.

Troopers located one bottle of testosterone and seven hypodermic syringes. Windsor did not have a legal prescription for the items and was arrested for possessing them.

Windsor was charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th Degree and Possession of Hypodermic Instruments, both are class A misdemeanors.

Windsor faces further court action later this month in the Green County Town of Athens Court.

TheTrain
03-31-2014, 10:47 PM
Stupid...whyd he confess to having shit?!?!?

sirpetes28
04-01-2014, 07:13 AM
Stupid...whyd he confess to having shit?!?!?

Yaaaa I don't quite get this one.....

rmkicks
04-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Misdemeanors. This BS is gonna cost this kid about $10,000 in legal fees.

Mfire
04-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Gotta love NY, the state cops don't give any breaks! I still wonder why the heck he told them about it though

Dont wanna be old
04-01-2014, 12:50 PM
I told police officer I had a penis pump . He took it and I never got the speeding ticket .

;)

Mfire
04-01-2014, 12:57 PM
I told police officer I had a penis pump . He took it and I never got the speeding ticket .

;)
How in the hell did that ever come up in the conversation about speeding? "Do you know how fast you were going?", "you gotta see this dick pump", I'll be entertained the rest of the day playin this one out

BigPapa
04-01-2014, 01:29 PM
How in the hell did that ever come up in the conversation about speeding? "Do you know how fast you were going?", "you gotta see this dick pump", I'll be entertained the rest of the day playin this one out

I am sure he was acting all nervous and scared being pulled over having stuff in the car. So they ask him if he had anything in the car they should know about. And instead of him cutting them short and saying no and can you please issue me my speeding ticket. He cracked and told on himself lol.

blaster
04-06-2014, 04:26 AM
He should have kept his mouth shut and refused a search. LE would have then brought the dogs. The dogs would not have sniffed the roids or needles. He would have most likely been sent on his way. Even if LE lied and said the dogs smelled drugs and went ahead and conducted the search inside the car, the kid's lawyer would have tore them a new one.

dr.ziegler
04-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Just when I thought I've seen everything some kid like this shows me a whole new level of STUPID.WTF was this idiot thinking?"Here officer I have these controlled substances,I want to go to jail please"

PAiN
04-08-2014, 11:19 PM
He should have kept his mouth shut and refused a search. LE would have then brought the dogs. The dogs would not have sniffed the roids or needles. He would have most likely been sent on his way. Even if LE lied and said the dogs smelled drugs and went ahead and conducted the search inside the car, the kid's lawyer would have tore them a new one.

I agree 100% Blaster. He fell for the "if you tell me what you have in the car it will make it easier on yourself" bullshit.