PDA

View Full Version : Removing cellulite on back of legs

Bendit
04-02-2014, 01:43 PM
My wife has been working out with me for over a year now. She's made great progress and is freakishly strong. I'm guessing she's 5-3 130 around 10% BF. the problem is she can't get rid of the fat on the back of her legs these deposits create lines or dents. Her diet is clean no sweets 3 eggs in morning, roast beef wraps lunch, and dinners are usually meat potatoes veggies. She does drink a lot of coffee in morning (3-5 cupS). Her water intake is 8-64 Oz/day, which I think isn't helping anything, way too low. Her workouts are insanity 1/wk on average, at gym (3/wk average)it's a low weight high rep routine with lots of squats (she owns the squat rack when she's there) the squat load has to stay low due to old glute injury. If anyone has any advice, I'm all ears. Thanks

animal87
04-02-2014, 02:43 PM
I don't know this either. Would be nice to know if I ever train female clients.

kubes
04-02-2014, 03:03 PM
My wife has been working out with me for over a year now. She's made great progress and is freakishly strong. I'm guessing she's 5-3 130 around 10% BF. the problem is she can't get rid of the fat on the back of her legs these deposits create lines or dents. Her diet is clean no sweets 3 eggs in morning, roast beef wraps lunch, and dinners are usually meat potatoes veggies. She does drink a lot of coffee in morning (3-5 cupS). Her water intake is 8-64 Oz/day, which I think isn't helping anything, way too low. Her workouts are insanity 1/wk on average, at gym (3/wk average)it's a low weight high rep routine with lots of squats (she owns the squat rack when she's there) the squat load has to stay low due to old glute injury. If anyone has any advice, I'm all ears. Thanks
How strict id her meal plan? Is she weighing everything that she consumes every day to make sure she is eating the same amount of calories every day? Has she tried carb cycling? Could you list out her current meal plan like this?

Meal 1 8 am ?

Meal 2 11 am ??

Meal 3 2 pm ??

Etc.... Its easier to look at this way

Bendit
04-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Over the next couple days I'll have her keep a journal with times, and then post it back in this thread. response appreciated

Rooroo
04-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Over the next couple days I'll have her keep a journal with times, and then post it back in this thread. response appreciated

I see females in the gym who work with some serious intensity and some can't get rid of that look Bendit described above.
Everywhere else looks great but those pockets and dimples screw up an otherwise nice looking physique . It's almost not fair .
I always wonder what can fix this ?

Bendit
04-02-2014, 09:57 PM
I see females in the gym who work with some serious intensity and some can't get rid of that look Bendit described above.
Everywhere else looks great but those pockets and dimples screw up an otherwise nice looking physique . It's almost not fair .
I always wonder what can fix this ?

I'm hoping there is a way to get rid of it or at least reduce it. She looks great, but that is the one thing she can't get over and focuses on it to a fault. I hope I can find an answer for her, we'll see. Does the high caffeine and low water intake alarm anybody. I know caffeine is a diereutic (I can't think of the medical term) that requires an increase in water consumption...just spit-ballin here.

kubes
04-03-2014, 12:32 AM

With the right nutrition you should be able to make progress looking forward to seeing her plan

bigbreads80
04-03-2014, 01:44 AM
My wife is in the same boat. Everything is bangin except back of legs. Which I kinda like- keeps her from getting hurt when I get a little to 'aggressive' :) I like some booty on it

Rooroo
04-03-2014, 03:33 AM
My wife is in the same boat. Everything is bangin except back of legs. Which I kinda like- keeps her from getting hurt when I get a little to 'aggressive' :) I like some booty on it

Dirty dog u !!

I'm sure both of your wive's are hot ;)

Herc
04-03-2014, 04:51 AM
I have heard that deep tissue massage will break up the cellulite and help them get rid of it. I guess it has to be broken up before the body can metabolize the fat cells. I don't know if this works, but I had a girlfriend who swore by it, and the backs of her legs were perfect.

Bendit
04-03-2014, 01:23 PM
I have heard that deep tissue massage will break up the cellulite and help them get rid of it. I guess it has to be broken up before the body can metabolize the fat cells. I don't know if this works, but I had a girlfriend who swore by it, and the backs of her legs were perfect.

Really, I'll have to try that, get her all oiled up...yeah this is going to be fun.

Rooroo
04-03-2014, 02:54 PM

That makes sense to me . Were her legs always perfect or did she start the deep tissue work because of the cellulite ?
How could it not help ?
If someone has their diet in check and trains hard I would think a deep tissue massage has got to make a difference .

Herc
04-04-2014, 12:12 AM
That makes sense to me . Were her legs always perfect or did she start the deep tissue work because of the cellulite ?
How could it not help ?
If someone has their diet in check and trains hard I would think a deep tissue massage has got to make a difference .
Her legs were perfect when I met her. She would tell me when she needed to go get her legs massaged to break up the cellulite. She would never get it bad because she was always in good shape, but I think it's almost inevitable for them to develop it at some point.

hunkstrum
04-04-2014, 09:20 AM
unfortunately there is no cure for cellulite.... she'd have to get to a body-fat level that would be really difficult to maintain to see a significant improvement, and even then there are no guarantees.

Bendit
04-09-2014, 02:39 AM
Ok here is 2 days of her diet.

day 1. 6:20am-8 am. 40oz coffee black
8am. 3 whole eggs in flour tortilla
12 pm. Grilled chicken sand with lettuce tomatoe
16 oz water
2 pm...............10 oz black coffee
6....................1/2 lb ground turkey romaine salad
6:30....workout. Squats 3x10@45lbs, deads 3x10@95lbs
Bridges (45lbs on belly, upward thrust)3x10
Dead lift/squat. 3x10@95lbs. 24 oz water. Continued

Bendit
04-09-2014, 02:47 AM
......day 2
6:30-7 am 20 oz black coffee
8am. Turkey ground 3 whole egg in flour tortilla
8am. 10oz black coffee
12. Bowl lettuce with cheese hard boiled egg 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (1serving misc veg)
3:30. 10 oz chai tea (sweetened product) lemon bar
4pm. 32oz water
6pm. 8oz ground beef patty 12oz whole milk
she does do insanity 2-3x/ week and that workout regimen x3/week doesn't change much

kubes
04-09-2014, 02:53 AM
Is this about the amount of food she eats every day? This is not many calories and i am betting she is under eating and slowing down her metabolism

Bendit
04-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Is this about the amount of food she eats every day? This is not many calories and i am betting she is under eating and slowing down her metabolism
Yeah for the most part give or take

Bendit
04-09-2014, 03:00 AM
What about coffee/caffeine intake and lack of water, maybe if she hears it from someone else she'll start to listen.

Bendit
04-09-2014, 03:07 AM
She just informed me from march 13-present 10mgs/day oxandrolone..sorry for broken messages she's telling me this shit as I'm typing

kubes
04-09-2014, 03:10 AM
So at 5'3 130 lbs to loose weight she needs to be eating about 80 grams protein Ed and around 80-100 grams of carbs she should be drinking at least 1 gallon if water Ed. It would be nice to split her meals out over 6 meals and I like protein and carbs meals 1-4 and protein greens and one serving of fats with meals 5-6. She could have fruit with either meal one or the meal pre/post workout. This would be a good starting point

kubes
04-09-2014, 03:16 AM
She can eat as much greens as she wants as well. I forgot to say if she could get in greens in meal 3 as well that would be good so she is getting 3 servings of greens Ed. It's also important that her food tastes good so dressing and sauces in moderation. Just enough to make her food taste good so she doesn't get burned out. Mustard is a life savor since there are Basically no calories in it

Bendit
04-09-2014, 03:19 AM
So at 5'3 130 lbs to loose weight she needs to be eating about 80 grams protein Ed and around 80-100 grams of carbs she should be drinking at least 1 gallon if water Ed. It would be nice to split her meals out over 6 meals and I like protein and carbs meals 1-4 and protein greens and one serving of fats with meals 5-6. She could have fruit with either meal one or the meal pre/post workout. This would be a good starting point
Thanks brother I'll get her started ASAP and keep you up to date. We'll eat pretty much the same foods just different portions.

kubes
04-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Thanks brother I'll get her started ASAP and keep you up to date. We'll eat pretty much the same foods just different portions.

You want the food to be as clean as it can be. I would trade out the flour tortilla for whole wheat or even oatmeal is a better choice. All your food choice should be whole food and not enriched with no HFC either. Brown rice, sweet potatoes are good carb choices and pound down those greens

mixababy
12-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Hi there, i know this is an "old" thread, but, what about her salt intake ? Has she tried playing around with that ?
I have the same problem (I'm a female) and i find that it very much depends on the amount of water (just water, not coffee or any sodas) I drink, and the amount of salt i have in/on my food. Potassium helps, but it's tricky playing around with electrolytes ..