PDA

View Full Version : mast e dosage

johnnytats
04-02-2014, 07:13 PM
i am adding mast e 200 to a test e cycle. test e 500 split. i am assuming it should only be taken once a week like tren e would be. i did read the profile for mast and saw 400mg weekly as dosage. not gonna try eod ,just wanna know if it is similar to tren, meaning that it will steadily increase in the blood when taken once a week.
only going with 500mg test e 200 mast e until i know my blood pressure is gonna stay normal
also added aromisin . if all goes well with next four weeks i am gonna up the mast add tren
week 1-4 test e 500
week 4-16 test e and mast e 200
aromison 25 mg ed

adding pct at end shopping for hcg hoping to get it by week 8

johnnytats
04-02-2014, 07:20 PM
sorry this was suppossed to be in anabolic disscussion guys. got one of those fucking roomates that wont shut the fuck up and not only did i re write twice it is now in wrong place.

Dont wanna be old
04-02-2014, 07:37 PM
I think 200mg will be fine .
This idea of more is better sounds good in theory but 200mg is doing something .
Just as it takes a few weeks for long ester to kick good will apply to other esters .
Taking 200 Mast e is like adding 200 more test . Twice/week is optimal but 1 time will be fine .
Sounds like good cycle to me .
Screw adding Tren this cycle and increase Mast if you get frisky .
Each time you run a new compound will be the best effect from it .
Save Tren for next cycle .

hunkstrum
04-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Once a week is fine. Eod is for drugs with a propionate ester, which yours isn't.

johnnytats
04-02-2014, 09:03 PM
i definitely agree with ed and eod for short esters. i have heard of mast used eod but not willing to try that with the long esters. also agree with dropping tren . thanks guys.

TheTrain
04-02-2014, 09:33 PM
they make mast prop, and enanthate. Not saying you don't know which you have just pointing out the obvious:) I agre with leave the tren out. Add it next time brother!!!

johnnytats
04-02-2014, 11:13 PM
i know the esters . its mast e . still dont have to much knowledge yet on no ester compounds but i learned long and short esters from the gate when i started an intrest in gear. thanks thow train thats why i post for more experiance guys to give better knowledge

Herc
04-03-2014, 11:30 AM
I would run the mast e at 400mg week split into two shots. don't think you will get much from 200.

TheTrain
04-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Ok, glad you didn't take offense:) sometimes I amaze myself at the goofy things I do and thought I'd just put it out there.

I assume everyone who gets interested in AAS dose what we did and start reading and learning everything we can. 400mg seems better to me but I've never ran mast. I wouldn't run just 200 of anything. Just my opinion brother:)

1tuffcookie
04-03-2014, 08:09 PM
I am starting sort of the same type of cycle myself and will be running it for 12 weeks maybe 16 we'll see how I feel.
1-5 40mg/day T-Bol
1-12 Test Cyp. @ 500mg/wk
1-12 Mast E @ 400mg/wk
6-12 50mg/day anavar
1-12 .5mg/eod arimadex

What do you guys think?

toppjimie
04-03-2014, 09:02 PM
I am starting sort of the same type of cycle myself and will be running it for 12 weeks maybe 16 we'll see how I feel.
1-5 40mg/day T-Bol
1-12 Test Cyp. @ 500mg/wk
1-12 Mast E @ 400mg/wk
6-12 50mg/day anavar
1-12 .5mg/eod arimadex

What do you guys think?

I like it bro! Thats exactly what my next cycle looks like.Let us know how it goes.I very intrested in the mast.E too

kubes
04-03-2014, 11:11 PM
I love mast and 400-500 mg ew seems to be the magic number if your lean enough to see the effects

PEPrep
04-04-2014, 12:17 PM
I would run the mast at 400mg week split into two shots. don't think you will get much from 200.

Not sure your history but I don't think mast is very effective less than 400mg per week. I run it higher.

As for tren you should try our super cuts blend, prop/mast/tren, if you want to go that route. I will be pinning 1ml of super cuts ed this summer.

johnnytats
04-04-2014, 12:42 PM
ya herc i was thinking 400. wanted to see how blood pressure was gonna be , and it is still good. got one of those wrist wraps that takes bp and i check twice a day, its good. i am so used to the test split i added 200 mast e to the test on monday and then uncosially did it on thursday again. so you just answered my question for me, was gonna ask if any other of the brother s have tried mast e 400 split. gonna get hawthorn berry this weekend to help with bp

rmkicks
04-04-2014, 02:13 PM
I'm currently taking 400mg of Mast E a week, two pins of 200mg.

Cummins
04-06-2014, 03:18 PM
I'm currently on a cycle with Mast E myself but at 600 mg a week. Pinning 300 mg two times a week. Everything has been going smooth. Also taking Aromasin 20 mg every day, and I'm splitting the tablet to get an AM and a PM dose. Haven't had any gyno issues.

goku
04-06-2014, 05:32 PM
would also change it to 400mg weekly, tends to amplify effect of test by reducing shbg and freeing more test. works great for aggression too, one of the few pure androgens

bdad
04-12-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm currently on a cycle with Mast E myself but at 600 mg a week. Pinning 300 mg two times a week. Everything has been going smooth. Also taking Aromasin 20 mg every day, and I'm splitting the tablet to get an AM and a PM dose. Haven't had any gyno issues.

How you liking the Mast at 600??? Thats what I was planning on.

enrod
04-12-2014, 06:05 PM
I had run mast at around 400mg per week and I can't say I had any issues at all with BP. If you're worried about BP with mast, don't go near orals.

Memphis
04-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Not trying to jack the thread but what is a good bf% to have to start and notice mast e? My next cycle is pretty close to tatts and tuffs next cycle

kubes
04-15-2014, 11:16 PM
I like it around 10-12 %

Cummins
04-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Bdad - I'm having some really good gains on this cycle and currently in the 9th week. Was originally taking 400mg weekly of Mast E. Stepped it up to 600mg a week at about the 5th week. As well as increased other compounds to about 600mg a week (Primo, Test, and Bold). Running Aromasin 20mg every day, and have started hCG during cycle.

About 3 wks into the increase, started getting rising BP and headaches. I have a history of BP issues so have some BP meds on hand to counter the issue. Although prior to the cycle, I had completely stopped the BP meds with a steady and healthy reading.

With the headaches intensifying and the BP going up, I decided to pull everything back to 400mg a week. The headaches were a real bummer and I started to worry that they could mess up my progress. But headaches have subsided back to very minor (treated with Motrin when needed) and BP has come down again to acceptable levels with continuing use of BP meds. As you know, this is all a balancing act. Balancing one side effect with another med, trying to keep the benefits going from the AAS. Once done with my cycle (maybe 16 weeks total), I'll try to wean myself back off of the BP meds.

By the way, getting great pumps during my workouts and I am packing on some muscle. Sticking with basic weight routines. Eating clean for the most part, but still putting on a little bit of gut as well during this cycle. After this AAS cycle, I'll be going into a cutting cycle to drop some body fat, trying some Clen and other stuff for the first time (including Kubes diet guidance).

TheTrain
04-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Kubes advice is top of the line. Have you considered staying on longer and just running Clem and t3 over compounds??

I realize not everyone wants to stay on as much as me lol just curious brother

PEPrep
04-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Sounds like my summer cycle bro. I get bloodwork done every month to keep things in check. Hope I dont run into the headaches.

Bdad - I'm having some really good gains on this cycle and currently in the 9th week. Was originally taking 400mg weekly of Mast E. Stepped it up to 600mg a week at about the 5th week. As well as increased other compounds to about 600mg a week (Primo, Test, and Bold). Running Aromasin 20mg every day, and have started hCG during cycle.

About 3 wks into the increase, started getting rising BP and headaches. I have a history of BP issues so have some BP meds on hand to counter the issue. Although prior to the cycle, I had completely stopped the BP meds with a steady and healthy reading.

With the headaches intensifying and the BP going up, I decided to pull everything back to 400mg a week. The headaches were a real bummer and I started to worry that they could mess up my progress. But headaches have subsided back to very minor (treated with Motrin when needed) and BP has come down again to acceptable levels with continuing use of BP meds. As you know, this is all a balancing act. Balancing one side effect with another med, trying to keep the benefits going from the AAS. Once done with my cycle (maybe 16 weeks total), I'll try to wean myself back off of the BP meds.

By the way, getting great pumps during my workouts and I am packing on some muscle. Sticking with basic weight routines. Eating clean for the most part, but still putting on a little bit of gut as well during this cycle. After this AAS cycle, I'll be going into a cutting cycle to drop some body fat, trying some Clen and other stuff for the first time (including Kubes diet guidance).

Cummins
04-18-2014, 01:08 AM
Running Clen and T-3 while on the compounds. I hadn't even thought of that idea. This is my first cycle in about 20 years. Quite a break wouldn't you say? But I'll prolly rule on the traditional side of things. Will exend this run out to 16 weeks (just took inventory of all compounds this afternoon and have enough to run that length). Getting out all of those viles and counting remaining doses is like a kid playing with his train set.

As far as the headaches go, they're pretty much gone. I'm tempted to tweak a dose or two back up to a higher weekly number. There's something about that Primo that felt really good the higher I went. With the Test Enth., I actually ran a couple of weeks at 750mg and one week took it to 1000mg. So it's hard to say what the BP and HA were attributed too. Also front loaded the first week of the cycle as per Pains past posting on that subject. Isn't it satisfying to see quality gains while on cycle? Fucking awesome. I've got more of a Tricept Muscle than I've ever had. Of course some of that is the water retention, but there's a lot of new meat there. Woo Hoo!

Like I said, I'll most likely stay traditional on my cycle and end it in 16 weeks. About 2 weeks ago, I also started hGH. The plan is to run the hGH for about 6 months. After this AAS cycle, I'll go into a strict cutter with more cardio and also will really work on that diet stuff. And the correct eating pattern (i.e. - every 3 hours). I'm sure it's a standard routine for some of you more experienced dieters. But for me, it's stepping into a new territory. I can see it now . . . Fuck all, I'm out of Broccoli again and it's time to cook 12 more chicken breasts. I'll suck it up and do what needs to be done.

I've put on a lot of muscle weight during this cycle and it will be interesting to see the results during cutting. Besides quality AAS gear, I attribute my gains to sticking to the basics and not over exercising. Like many people do, I have overexercised for years and burned up otherwise good gains. What a shame. Not now. On a split routine of three times a week for weights, with an A B A pattern one week and a B A B pattern the next. These are quick workouts of about 45 min to an hour and that's it. That's on M, W, and Friday. If I'm motivated, I usually try to get in three cardio days during the week when not lifting. I can't overemphasize the importance keeping weight training simple with basic exercises. In a year or so, I'll start getting into the detail muscles. Right now, it's all about that good foundation.