PDA

View Full Version : D-Bol

studmuffin
04-10-2014, 10:31 PM
About to start my first cycle with d-bol added.I am not sure what to take for the side effects.Sure would like some advice please.

BigPapa
04-10-2014, 10:37 PM
What all does your cycle consist of brother?

enrod
04-10-2014, 10:37 PM
I'd recommend getting an anti-estrogen of sorts, such as arimidex. Dbol was the first med to give me gyno symptoms. Other than that i'd say you're good to go, oh and avoid all alcohol.

bigbreads80
04-11-2014, 12:20 AM
About to start my first cycle with d-bol added.I am not sure what to take for the side effects.Sure would like some advice please.

Udca or tudca and NAC. Preferably UDCA. No on the milk thistle. IMO. Will do you no good while on it because it doesn't help with the issue that is caused when running a liver toxic oral and it's bioavailability is nilch. I've studied IN DEPTH because I love dbol almost like a child. Read these links. Solid info. I've got about 10 more research articles all done by real doctors if you need more but these will just about cover the jist of it. Enjoy! They're long!

http://forums.steroidal.com/educational-forum/54-liver-aas-induced-hepatotoxicity-liver-protectants.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/196127-good-writeup-udca.html

studmuffin
04-11-2014, 12:57 AM
test enanthate 250mg,deca 300mg,d-bol 50mg tab split 3 ways per day and throw in some EQ mid cycle.This is on a 10 week cycle.

animal87
04-11-2014, 01:23 AM
You need to take care of yourself but its not as toxic as most think, Tylenol is worse for you than dbol. Get some support supps, and stay hydrated and don't drink any alcohol. Bp is a issue for some but I haven't experienced that. Get a ai and don't get crazy with your dose and you should be ok.

If i could only run one oral it would be dbol. It works really well for me.

studmuffin
04-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the info. will put it to good use.

BigPapa
04-11-2014, 03:22 AM
test enanthate 250mg,deca 300mg,d-bol 50mg tab split 3 ways per day and throw in some EQ mid cycle.This is on a 10 week cycle.

You don't need all the different compounds for your first cycle. Forget the EQ it needs to be ran for at least 16 weeks at 600mg a week to reap the benefits IMO. But I agree with what most of these guys have said. Good luck.

TheTrain
04-11-2014, 09:01 AM
You need to take care of yourself but its not as toxic as most think, Tylenol is worse for you than dbol. Get some support supps, and stay hydrated and don't drink any alcohol. Bp is a issue for some but I haven't experienced that. Get a ai and don't get crazy with your dose and you should be ok.

If i could only run one oral it would be dbol. It works really well for me.

This is very true, it bothers me hearing idiots talk about how toxic orals are as they eat 10 Tylenol a day. They are close in toxicity on a mg to mg level but who takes 1000mg of dbol at once???Anyone?

Brother if your adding in the deca I would go 12-16 weeks. test e alone 12 or so would be ok, but this is just my opinion. Im with papa eq is longevity, similar to deca. Save the eq for next time and run this cycle longer:) Let us know what you decide brother!

animal87
04-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Yes I wouldn't run so many different compounds together unless you have used them all before. You will get better results adding them in one at a time later anyway.

bdad
04-11-2014, 02:58 PM
I always run Liv. 52 DS with my orals, and drink at least a gallon of water ED.

studmuffin
04-12-2014, 12:43 AM
Ok I needed the input,I will run deca for 16 weeks 2 times per week and test e for 12 weeks. The d-bol for 6 weeks. Is this a good cycle?

studmuffin
04-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Do I need any post cycles

Herc
04-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Ok I needed the input,I will run deca for 16 weeks 2 times per week and test e for 12 weeks. The d-bol for 6 weeks. Is this a good cycle?

You need to run the test for at least 2 more weeks than the Deca. Deca will take a LONG time to get out of your system, if you run low on test you will most definitely end up with deca dick (low or no libido).
So run Deca for 16 weeks and the test for 18. Or Deca for 14 and test for 16.
Dbol for 5-6 weeks is fine