PDA

View Full Version : Lets Talk Dosage's -AAS,GH + Slin.

ODB
04-16-2014, 02:24 PM
I wanted to start a Educated discussion on AAS, GH and Slin dosages. :avatar25_1:
(Most of the New posts lately have been about sources)

ie. Do you use high dose or low dose and or multiple compounds and why?

Just a discussion around the BS or Truth we r told in BB mags/video's and seminars by the Pro's+Trainers.
not to discuss specific People (unless it's 1st hand info) but which philosophy do u follow?

- Please feel free to Use research, personal experience and or Bro-science -just reference which one ur posting.
:36_1_40:

Wks41
04-17-2014, 12:52 PM
It's been aas for me only at this point. I can't afford gh and there's so much fake shit out there anyway I wouldn't waste my time if I could afford it. Slin is something I'd like to use down the road but not right now.

As far as aas, I've never done really high doses. Right now I'm on eq and test, 1.3 grams total. I guess that is still a lot. I don't think I'll ever be the guy running 3 grams of gear. IMO if you need that much, and your not a pro or close to it, your diet, training or genetics suck. I've never completed but am considering doing a show this summer. It sometimes amazes me the doses some people run. After saying all this, I don't have a fantastic physique there's a lot I need to work on.

wook
04-17-2014, 08:35 PM
I only run AAS, always at moderate doses. I try and stick to 3 compounds and an oral. Through plenty of trial and error, I figured out this is what works best for me. I'm in my mid 40's and have been doing this a long time, so health is always a concern. No way would I jeopardize my health, at least at this point in my life (LOL), running heavy doses to make a few extra gains. I don't compete and don't consider myself a "bodybuilder", just a dude who doesn't want to be that "fat dad" standing on the side lines at my kid's games! I definitely don't have a perfect body, but I'm cool with strides I'm making...

ODB
04-18-2014, 01:31 PM
I started out doing small (500mg) short cycles (8-10wks) when I was younge and had great success.
So I recommend all Young NewBucks start low, unless of course you are truly driven to be a IFBB Pro BB.
If your dream is to be a Pro BB then I suggest training smart + hard for a few years while saving your $$ so you can hire a Trainer aka Steroid Coach - which is what many of the "Guru's" are. Dave Palumbo is for hire relatively cheap ($700-$1200).

ODB
04-18-2014, 01:37 PM
I'm over 40 and an old school Iron junkie (since 7th grade), I did a few cycles in the early 90's and then cycled 2yrs B4 going all in (shut down) for past 3yrs.

I run on avg 500mg (split in 3 pins) a wk - coast (HRT/TRT).
Why 3xwk u ask? cuz its what works for me, I feel level + estro maint.

When I boost 750-1g Test plus 1-2 other Injectable + usually an oral bump 6-8wks.
A couple of my Favorites; 1g-1200mg Test, 600-900mg NPP + 50mg abombs or 1g Test, w 500Tren+500Mast.

I did GH for 2.5 years solid + LOVED it - felt great (went as high as 10ius). been off GH for 8mnths (but not for much longer).

I have not used Slin yet but will soon -(ie. for the newbucks I researched slin for the past 3yrs).

I am going for Big,lean muscle and I do plan on doing a few NPC Shows and having fun with it.
(I have been as Big as 278# but currently 260+#) Honestly the hardest part for me is eating enough to grow and maintain the size - as I am 6'3".
When I was 278 It was all I could do to eat+eat to keep the size. One little hickup or need to travel for 1-2 days (even w food) I would lose 10-15#'s.

The most important things I have learned over the years is to read, learn and experiment but to find your own path - do what works for you not what ProX does or says works. Diet, Training and Supp's are important but without consistency you will never progress.

Also don't sweat the small stuff (like some new study that shows a 5% increase in workout intensity if u eat grapefruit?) until you have the Mass and reached your peak or a serious plateau.

Muscle building really has not change much over the years, basic heavy lifting + time.

:joint234:

ODB
04-18-2014, 01:49 PM
here is a Pre Contest Cycle a friend did up for me;
(u will notice Pre-Contest cycle's count down)

wk 16-1 1g Test
wk 16-6 EQ 800mg EW

wk 16-9 NPP 70mg ED

wk 8-1 Tren 50mg EOD (in a couple wks, i'd go to 70mg, then for the last 2-3 wks, 100mg as long as side effects are low)

wk 6-1 Mast 100mg ED

wk (4 or)3-1 Halo first wk, 20 mg, 2nd wk 30mg, 3rd wk 40mg, always split in the morning and preworkout.

I would suggest taking GH, t3 and clen in the AM before you do fasted cardio. BCAAs help for fasted cardio.

Wks41
04-18-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm on 750 test and 600 eq. My coach says we will drop the test 3 weeks out. I'll be throwing in proviron 8 wks out and winny around 5 wks out. I'm also taking clen and t3

toppjimie
04-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Ive been a bulk cycler for years (17)and been working out for 20.Ive done several cycles with 1000mg test & 600 deca and Dbol and have gone as high as 1250 on test.Usally go for 12-14 weeks and have gone with a few 20 weekers.My 1st cycle was in 1997 and i started on suspension which i stole off the doctors shelf,it was a big 50 ml jug too and thats when my journey into the world of anabolics started.Back then,and some brothers might have done also,but in the back of the magazine "Muscle mag International" was a classified where you paid for a price list.most of it was european Gear.Then when the internet was mainstream in the 2000's i joined Forums like SSB.,AP.,PM and that opened up a whole new world! I started trying other anabolics,Eg,winny,A-50's.,Fastforward to now,Im 54 and cruse year round.,right now i'm on Sust,NPP,Mast,trying a cutter.Ive always wanted to try HGH.The closest ive come is was some IGF-1 peptide.I wish i was 30 years younger and know what i do Now,Talk about Building the perfect Beast!

ODB
04-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Ive always wanted to try HGH.The closest ive come is was some IGF-1 peptide.
I wish i was 30 years younger and know what i do Now,Talk about Building the perfect Beast!

I would highly recommend "good" GH for us (echem) older Guys.
Personally - It makes me feel younger/energy, helps with recovery - all the little nicks + pains, helps burn fat/metabolism and seems to help w skin + hair.
IMO u can do well on 2-4ius EOD.

And Fuck yeah if I knew @ 20 what I know now I could be Mr.O
:lifghn153:

Wks41
04-18-2014, 07:49 PM
Damn gh is so hit or miss right now. I wouldn't feel comfortable buying it.

TheTrain
04-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Damn gh is so hit or miss right now. I wouldn't feel comfortable buying it.

I understand your concern, but its about who and how. There ARE really good sources who only do growth I assure you.

The highest I ever ran was recently
900mg test c
600 deca
750 EQ
with 4-6iu average the past 10 weeks about now. Im down to 900test cyp and 750 deca though 2 weeks now. The more you cycle I think you need to find synergy of compounds to keep getting results that make you happy. Honestly I wish it wouldn't of taken me 10 years to realize how important diet was though. Most of us learn the hard way though for sure. I also like different orals along the way to help with certain goals at the time. They are fast acting and give "instant gratification" which obviously most of us like also. Everyone is different, look at drug commercials and the 10 minutes of side effects from every new FDA approved drug, steroids are no different and work at different extremes with everyone. Also some guys never get gyno symptoms where as some fight it there whole life. My 2 cents here...with age, diet and synergy and plenty of rest

Wks41
04-18-2014, 10:49 PM
^^^^ dude you are 100% correct on diet and sadly I'm just now getting my shot together.

Wks41
04-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Ohh and your right there are good sources but the only way you really know is through a serum test.

TheTrain
04-18-2014, 11:38 PM
^^^^ dude you are 100% correct on diet and sadly I'm just now getting my shot together.

Seriously right?!? I try to tell young guys in the gym who come up and ask what I take. I tell them loose the supplements except multi-vitamin and possibly bcaa. A good casein protein, nothing whey only as your body sends it through to fast...and DIET DIET DIET, which includes greens lol I really wish I would of taken diet more serious the past decade instead of just upping doses. I try to pass on that I have better gains faster now with same amount of gear with diet on point.

Again I didn't listen to older guys who told me shit, I just wanted to juice and honestly pissed away what you would call my first 3 cycles. I think most guys waste there first....its the excitement lol I just try my best to point people in a better direction now that ive learned the error in my own ways

Wks41
04-19-2014, 12:39 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm down about 15 lbs but people tell me I'm looking bigger. It's amazing what I diet can do.

ODB
04-19-2014, 04:54 AM
The more you cycle I think you need to find synergy of compounds to keep getting results that make you happy.

I agree 100% .
I also change compounds + dosage during cycle to shake things up (I do run long cycles though).
like go from 750mg - 1g Test after 8wks + or switch from NPP to Tren+Mast @ wk10 or just drop a compound + add an oral (if I was not using 1).

about 1.5 yrs ago I felt my cycle getting stagnant around wk8-10 so I tried the switch up + it worked, so I ran the idea by an IFBB pro + he agreed with me - who knew? :iHaXsZdzSbnB.jpg:

Cummins
04-19-2014, 12:17 PM
I took a huge break (many years from cycling), mostly because of strict job issues. But have always maintained a standard level of fitness. Now that I'm retired, can do whatever needs to be done. With HTN and some head aches that started showing up during this first cycle when I started tweaking doses upwards, I'm going to keep things around 400mg a week for each compound. And for the most part, I'll stay with that philosophy in the future.

Spent several months looking at different sources on the internet. They all came with a pretty large level of risk. Even that bullshit supplier rating list on "another board." Then I somehow stumbled upon the BOP. So different, so easy to order things, no signing, everyone's giving up to date feedback. And the sponsors genuinely care. Yeah, there's always an element of risk in anything we do, including driving our car to 7-11. But I'm damn pleased with the products received so far. As long as this kind of customer service continues, I will remain a loyal customer for a long time. I know money is the bottom line in business. Bills have to be paid and a profit needs to be turned. If no one's said it recently, thanks very much for caring about your customers here. It is really appreciated.