PDA

View Full Version : Helios review

masteratarms
04-19-2014, 03:07 PM
iv been running Helios and only Helios for about a week and a half and so far the results are nothing short of amazing, my waist has gone from 34 to 32 and I'm loosing fat in the "hard to loose areas" hips and lower abs, I'm taking the minimum dose btw of a half a cc a day per side, I just upped it to 1 cc yesterday, now if you take this expecting all your fat to be gone in a week that's ridiculous, but for what I'm loosing this is hands down the best fat reducer I have ever taken, and iv taken DNP before, it's close to the same results only almost no side effects except for bruising from frequent injections, the only downside is daily injections, which wouldn't be bad but it takes about an hour to fill up an insulin syringe with this stuff lol I ended up loading it in a normal pin then, taking the plunger out the back of the insulin pin and loading it up from the back I found that works best, point is Helios is my go to fat reducer now.

Clark Kent
04-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Do you feel flat? And if u dont mind which sponsor im interested in trying? Madison is having a good sale this weekend anybody ever try his?

parabellum
04-20-2014, 09:35 AM
Not yet. But I saw Madison James, like you mentioned is having a good sale. Going to try.

TheTrain
04-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Interesting, Ive never ran helios before either. I may have to run some for a month or so. Tighten things up more before shirtless weather!

Dont wanna be old
04-20-2014, 01:40 PM
I placed order with MadisonJamesResearch this morning .
Need to try the Helios myself .

Clark Kent
04-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Just ordered 4 bottles gotta try it! The underneath of my belly button has been a bastard ever since i was thirty! Hate having to go extreme to get my lower abs to come in unless im on tren. Im hoping if i use this i wont need to run my tren?

masteratarms
04-21-2014, 03:55 PM
I did order from Madison James research they are a fantastic company, and as far as being flat I'm not on anything else so I'm flat anyways so I haven't really been able to tell a difference there, it's pretty much just like taking clen only I feel it works better, and I was kinda of standoffish about injecting everyday and thought it would be a pain in the ass but it's not bad at all there's no pip and I use an insulin pin so I don't even feel it, I used a half a cc everyday for about a week them went up to 1 cc per side everyday and I rotate between my lower abs and sides every other day

Dont wanna be old
04-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the info friend . I see you answered my PM also .
I'm only disappointed I only ordered 4 bottles . ;)

toppjimie
04-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Takes an Hour to fill a Insulin Syringe?? Whys that? isnt it like liquidy?

Clark Kent
04-21-2014, 06:15 PM
I did order from Madison James research they are a fantastic company, and as far as being flat I'm not on anything else so I'm flat anyways so I haven't really been able to tell a difference there, it's pretty much just like taking clen only I feel it works better, and I was kinda of standoffish about injecting everyday and thought it would be a pain in the ass but it's not bad at all there's no pip and I use an insulin pin so I don't even feel it, I used a half a cc everyday for about a week them went up to 1 cc per side everyday and I rotate between my lower abs and sides every other day

Great! Thanks for the info MAA im eagerly awaiting.

masteratarms
04-21-2014, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=toppjimie;175059]Takes an Hour to fill a Insulin Syringe?? Whys that? isnt it like

the insulin pin is 30 gauge and I load up 100iu so it takes awhile but even when I load it in a normal pin it takes awhile it's thicker then most gear iv had but no pip at all

masteratarms
04-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the info friend . I see you answered my PM also .
I'm only disappointed I only ordered 4 bottles . ;)

yes I did and if you have ne other questions let me know and I'll answer them from my experience atleast and I plan to order about 10 more bottles here soon, they are 20 ml bottles by the way when I ordered I just assumed they would be 10ml so it was a nice surprise

toppjimie
04-22-2014, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=toppjimie;175059]Takes an Hour to fill a Insulin Syringe?? Whys that? isnt it like

the insulin pin is 30 gauge and I load up 100iu so it takes awhile but even when I load it in a normal pin it takes awhile it's thicker then most gear iv had but no pip at all

I always thought it was a more watery,like a peptide.Ive read that its for spot injections.Ive been intrested in it myself.Thats good news that ur getting results with it too.thats great to hear!

masteratarms
04-22-2014, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=masteratarms;175087]

I always thought it was a more watery,like a peptide.Ive read that its for spot injections.Ive been intrested in it myself.Thats good news that ur getting results with it too.thats great to hear!

idk if it's something that the specific sponsors mixes it with or the dose of the ingredients, iv never really looked into injectable clen before but it's thick, but it injects smooth, now I'm up to a cc perside after I inject sometimes it knots up but goes away that day, no biggie

BigPapa
04-22-2014, 06:39 PM
I assume you have to keep it in the fridge after it is mixed right?

masteratarms
04-22-2014, 06:46 PM
no it's comes in a 20ml amber bottle already mixed, and as far as I know it doesn't have to be kept in the fridge I haven't been doing that and it's worked fine, I atleast hope it doesn't have to be kept in the fridge lol