PDA

View Full Version : Anavar Question

slash75cmd
04-20-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm about to put in some fat burning/toning work with some anavar from our most revered sponsor and a some test blend from a former one. I'm shooting for at least 10 weeks, but I need advice on how much per day. I've used var before but was not consistent and kinda reckless because I was new and experimenting with everything. Now I've got a steady schedule for training and I a real plan since I know what works for me.

FYI: The var is @25mg and I was only going to pin 300mg of the blend. BFP is around 17% after doc visit using his scale. (Not accurate but its a good measuring stick.) I want to shoot for 8%-10% by week 10. Diet will be six small meals. I may throw in some mast e at some point if bloating sits in.

Sorry for the long question. I see some info outside BOP on the net, but I'm BOP and and only trust other BOP feedback. Peace!

bigtuna
04-20-2014, 06:15 PM
var isn't the most efficient and cost-effective compound for for fat burning/toning. however, i would start at around 50-75mg, then run 100mg throughout

grizzlylongcut
04-21-2014, 01:08 PM
i would run at least 50 mg,it all depends on how pure or how accurately dosed the var is,know that i cap my own ive gone from 100mg a day to around 40-50 mg day.
also i would try some helios from MJR,it really does work good

PEPrep
04-21-2014, 01:30 PM
Agreed. I'm about to throw it in my cycle. I will start at 50mg ed then jump to 100mg ed. Var is one of the, if not the least, toxic orals. Allowing for the high dose for extended runs. Most people will tell you only to run orals like dbol or drol for no more than 4 weeks, conservative but safe number. Its not uncommon to run var at high doses as said before for 8-12 weeks no problem.

var isn't the most efficient and cost-effective compound for for fat burning/toning. however, i would start at around 50-75mg, then run 100mg throughout

godking
04-27-2014, 02:20 PM
What is the most efficient and cost effective for fat burning then???

PEPrep
04-27-2014, 04:06 PM
What is the most efficient and cost effective for fat burning then???

First is your diet. You can burn fat with any AAS if your diet is appropriate. Personally when I want to cut I use our super cuts blend, mast/tren/prop. Melts fat off. I think this is the most cost effective if you look at the price of one bottle and then price the compounds individually. Most compounds revered for efficient fat burning are going to be expensive, primo, anavar, Parabolin. The super cuts is affordable and very effective. Mast is similar to primo, cheaper without quite the fat burning effectiveness, but still effective. Tren definitely burns fat and keeps you strong.

bigtuna
04-27-2014, 04:41 PM
First is your diet. You can burn fat with any AAS if your diet is appropriate. Personally when I want to cut I use our super cuts blend, mast/tren/prop. Melts fat off. I think this is the most cost effective if you look at the price of one bottle and then price the compounds individually. Most compounds revered for efficient fat burning are going to be expensive, primo, anavar, Parabolin. The super cuts is affordable and very effective. Mast is similar to primo, cheaper without quite the fat burning effectiveness, but still effective. Tren definitely burns fat and keeps you strong.

@PEPrep. Very good informative post.

Diet is the most important. Although a cut blend is good, I am going to guess that he's over 15% if not 20% and I wouldn't really recommend mast. You are correct that mast does have fat burning properties but honesty, its all about diet. you can take DNP, lose a fuckload of weight, and if you go back to the same old habits it'll just be a waste of $

bigtuna
04-27-2014, 04:42 PM
also, i don't see the attractiveness of blends. I mean sure they have some use, but for most individuals, the 'Right" compound amount is unqiue

slash75cmd
06-08-2014, 05:52 PM
I'm slow getting back to you bros. My bad. Thanks for the input.