PDA

View Full Version : Stomach and orals issues...

parabellum
04-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Hello brothers of Iron. I seem to have developed shooting stabbing pain in my stomach when I take orals, pills or liquid suspension. WTF? Any info or suggestions?

bigbreads80
04-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Hello brothers of Iron. I seem to have developed shooting stabbing pain in my stomach when I take orals, pills or liquid suspension. WTF? Any info or suggestions?

Are you sure that this is causing it? What kind of doses are you running? Orals can be tough on the stomach but I personally have never heard of anything like this. Not saying it isnt happening or can't happen-just saying that's crazy! Either way try and be sure that's causing it and maybe take a break from orals. U may have had an issue already that was just aggravated by the orals. Not really sure the protocol for water when having stomach issues because I know u don't want to 'water your stomach down' too much so to speak because you will need stomach juices to heal whatever the issue is. Maybe some pepto wouldn't be a bad idea either. I'm not sure. I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable vets will get in here. Hell shoot Lunar and email he may know.

parabellum
04-22-2014, 10:44 PM
Got a doctors appointment Thur, doc said it may be ulcers

PAiN
04-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Are you sure that this is causing it? What kind of doses are you running? Orals can be tough on the stomach but I personally have never heard of anything like this. Not saying it isnt happening or can't happen-just saying that's crazy! Either way try and be sure that's causing it and maybe take a break from orals. U may have had an issue already that was just aggravated by the orals. Not really sure the protocol for water when having stomach issues because I know u don't want to 'water your stomach down' too much so to speak because you will need stomach juices to heal whatever the issue is. Maybe some pepto wouldn't be a bad idea either. I'm not sure. I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable vets will get in here. Hell shoot Lunar and email he may know.

I agree bro.

Got a doctors appointment Thur, doc said it may be ulcers

I was also going to say this as well.

Keep us posted after your appointment.

rocky83
04-26-2014, 12:58 AM
Sounds like an ulcer to me. I had the same problem and turned out to be an ulcer. Had severe abdominal pain and felt nauseous in the morning when I would first wake up. Ulcer's are usually a cause of an unbalance in stomach acid. I don't see it being related to gear though.

Dont wanna be old
04-26-2014, 01:09 AM
parabellum
Any word on Dr appt ? Medicine ? Follow up ?
I can't stand orals from the heartburn .
Stomach pain is intense .

Bendit
04-26-2014, 07:42 AM
Abdominal pain sometimes caused by acute kidney injury, for sure see the doc.

parabellum
04-26-2014, 09:30 AM
Morning brothers,
thanks for looking out for me guys.
The doctors put me on nexium for know, should have test back Tues brothers.

TheTrain
04-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Morning brothers,
thanks for looking out for me guys.
The doctors put me on nexium for know, should have test back Tues brothers.

Nexium is a very helpful drug, it eases your stomach acid big time. I had a few years when I was younger and lost and due to extremely bad drinking ended up hospital vomiting blood and well coming out the other end as well black. The nexium helped for a year and finally landed back in the hospital and they said I was bleeding into myself and would die if I didn't stop, but was anemic and needed blood right then. I finally gave up rockstar lifestyle, ive noticed at work on my 100mg dbol a day(50mg in morning, and 50mg pre-workout) that if I have to bend over a lot ill get some decent heartburn. Nothing unbearable but its uncomfortable and worst part is it kills my appetite.

I am sorry to hi-jack thread just wanted to share that, hope your feeling much better and let us know the diagnosis

parabellum
04-26-2014, 10:27 AM
My brother I hope you are doing well! And yes when I bend a bit its like acid reflux. Need to chill on the orals, not that I take a lot but the pain makes me aggravated.
Enjoy your weekend brother.

xmuscle
04-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Most orals r methylated which take longer to break done and harder on the liver and can cause stomach pain...I have had some issues with certain dbol at times..

bdad
04-29-2014, 03:27 AM
High dose orals give me indigestion????

Raider24
04-29-2014, 03:50 AM
That sucks, I had digestion issues taking 50mg BD D-Bol tabs, had to split the pill and take half with breakfast and dinner

bdad
04-29-2014, 04:20 AM
That sucks, I had digestion issues taking 50mg BD D-Bol tabs, had to split the pill and take half with breakfast and dinner

24 hour Prevacid helps me takes about 2 days to kick in