PDA

View Full Version : clen and t3 only cycle

browning
04-22-2014, 10:39 PM
I'm thinking of running this combo to cut down the few pounds before summer hits. I've read the dosages on the clen and I've ran it before but the t3 is new to me? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've tried to search for it before I started this thread so if its a repost I apologize.

toppjimie
04-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Im running clen & T3 as we speak.I have a thread about here somewhere,but with the T3, you can ramp the dose,start with 25mg,next week 50,next week 75..,u get the drift.You have to also ramp down the dose (75,50,25) because you want to bring back you natural Thyroid to start working.or do a straight dose across the board.You can dose as high as 100mg,its all how you feel while on it.I feel pretty good with 50 ed with 100mcg of Clen.Only my second week with it but have lost 4 lb's and noticable BF.But still do you own research to make sure of the protocal.hope this helps,good luck with it

Wks41
04-23-2014, 08:32 PM
I'd run test with it atleast to spare muscle. I'm running the combo right now and it's great but I'm also on cycle.

Dont wanna be old
04-23-2014, 09:13 PM
I think 25mcg is a good dose to start .
After That, depends on size of tabs or caps I would go to 50mcg . If you take too much too fast you will get jitters or feel shaky .
As Toppjimie mentioned , ramping is the safest way to use .
Keep us posted on decision and results
DWBO