PDA

View Full Version : My wife hit me up for a cycle and I'm not sure what to do???

wook
04-25-2014, 09:08 PM
My wife freaked me out today and asked me to "hook her up". I was shocked, as she knows about my usage, but has never been very supportive of it. Anyways, she signed up for a weight loss/ body comp contest at work. The contest lasts for 6 weeks. She weighed in today at 145 lbs and she is 5-7" tall. Her bf is 25% and she is 37 years old and we have 4 boys... She wants to lose weight with ultimate goal of being around 125 lbs. She works out consistently (3-4 days a week) mostly PureBarre. She also wants to increase her strength. I was thinking of setting her up with a cycle similar to this:

week 1 Anavar 5 mgs/day
week 2-6 Anavar 10 mgs/day
week 2-6 T3 taper up from 12.5 mcg to 50 mcg then back down to 12.5

I have another dilemma to over come... I currently do not have Anavar in my stash, but I ordered some from Legend today. However, with international shipping, the time frame sets me back to where she will miss the majority of her competition. That being said, I do have some Winny and Anadrol in my stash. I never would have contemplated even considering Anadrol for her, until I read some threads on here and did some other research. The findings were very interesting, but not sure if would help her lose weight, as that is what she will judge everything by. What do you suggest? Any feedback from females out there would be even better???? Thanks, I am looking forward to any and all responses!

animal87
04-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Really low dose var, winny, primo, or eq. Are good for women imo. Not all together of course.

wook
04-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Really low dose var, winny, primo, or eq. Are good for women imo. Not all together of course.

LOL... I guess what I was wondering is var worth waiting for, or should I get her going on some winny or even drol... BTW, her contest starts on Monday and lasts for 6 weeks! Thanks!

animal87
04-25-2014, 09:31 PM
I've never known a woman personally to take drol. I know one that runs a little test. It's best to be really careful for females they are alot more sensitive to sides than us.

I've seen girls get really great results on 5-10 var or winny.

Dont wanna be old
04-25-2014, 09:37 PM
How did you decide Var over Winny for her ?
Winny is very good . Besides you have on hand .
Another choice that is better is Primobolan . PEP has 25mg caps .
PEP is the fastest sponsor around . Contact him about contest .
We don't have much of a female membership and a log would be inspiring .
Break those open and make 5mg caps . Cut into 5 lines .You can buy your own caps at any vitamin store .
Primo works with reduce calories and won't hurt cardio like Var does .
Var is the last choice of the 3 IMO

kubes
04-25-2014, 09:37 PM
I've never known a woman personally to take drol. I know one that runs a little test. It's best to be really careful for females they are alot more sensitive to sides than us.

I've seen girls get really great results on 5-10 var or winny.

This is good advice... Is she really willing to risk the side effects? Getting doses right for women can be tricky but I do have a female friend that runs test prop and var I could talk to if she is really interested?

animal87
04-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Yea I forgot about oral primo. It's said to be the mildest of all orals.

wook
04-25-2014, 10:23 PM
How did you decide Var over Winny for her ?
Winny is very good . Besides you have on hand .
Another choice that is better is Primobolan . PEP has 25mg caps .
PEP is the fastest sponsor around . Contact him about contest .
We don't have much of a female membership and a log would be inspiring .
Break those open and make 5mg caps . Cut into 5 lines .You can buy your own caps at any vitamin store .
Primo works with reduce calories and won't hurt cardio like Var does .
Var is the last choice of the 3 IMO

Everything I have read directs me to starting her out on Var...Don't know too much about oral primo and any injections are out of the question! I knew I was going to get some backlash about the drol, but I have read some really positive benefits about females using it... It's interesting to me that you would pick Var last of the three??? I think I will start her out on the Winny since that is what I have (start at 5mg then go to 10 if no side effects for final 5 weeks)... Nobody has said anything about the T3, so I am assuming that is a good combo? You guys are all great, and I appreciate all the input!

Dont wanna be old
04-25-2014, 11:48 PM
You get pumps from Var doing stair climber . I think you would add more weight in muscle with Var .
Womens legs blow up on any AAS .
I see women add crazy weights on leg press .
The idea for fitness model is weight loss .
Cardio is the key .

kubes
04-25-2014, 11:57 PM
I have seen women make crazy gains on var as well

rocky83
04-26-2014, 01:48 AM
If she wants a good fat burning cycle. My wife likes to run T3, clenbuterol, and ketotifen. She runs T3 for first 3 weeks, then kicks in ketotifen from weeks 2 to 6, runs the T3 from weeks 7 to 9. The clenbuterol is run from weeks 1 to 6. This is a 9 weeks stack and it really cuts down on the fat and speeds up her metabolism. It is great if you are really looking to lean out.

PEPrep
04-26-2014, 03:41 AM
Big no to the drol. Some women may get away with a low dose of any AAS, but I wouldn't risk it. If it was my girl I would recommend var first, primo second, winny third. These are the only 3 I would ever let my girl use or recommend to any woman to use. I would recommend low doses obviously. 6 weeks preferably, never more than 8. Anavar no more than 10mg a day, oral primo your safe up to 25mg a day, primo enan 100mg per week. Winstrol 10mg per day.

Bendit
04-26-2014, 06:45 AM
My wife started at 5mg/day anavar and tapered up to 20mg/day held there for 2 weeks then tapered back to 0. It was a 4 week run. She had moderate strength gains. She went from 45 lb squat reps to 95 which partly is placebo and/or actually getting after it. It's tough to gauge the actual gain in bar weight. She also shed some body fat (visibly noticiable) never used bf calipers. Oh and FYI if she goes with the var, oil the fucking bed springs and strap on your party hat cause she's gonna want lots of dick lots of times

Bendit
04-26-2014, 06:48 AM
My wife started at 5mg/day anavar and tapered up to 20mg/day held there for 2 weeks then tapered back to 0. It was a 4 week run. She had moderate strength gains. She went from 45 lb squat reps to 95 which partly is placebo and/or actually getting after it. It's tough to gauge the actual gain in bar weight. She also shed some body fat (visibly noticiable) never used bf calipers. Oh and FYI if she goes with the var, oil the fucking bed springs and strap on your party hat cause she's gonna want lots of dick lots of times. Horniness and menstral irregularities were the only "sides"

rpbb
04-26-2014, 01:42 PM
the only other thing I recommend is to have some adex on hand in case she gets any bloat, that's what my girlfriend uses when she's on cycle, it works great. but she prefers deca and test prop, the anavar made her psycho

grizzlylongcut
04-27-2014, 12:37 PM
i have been helping out a cpl fitness competitors,and the best fatloss results i have seen for them was the use of helios,starting at just .5cc a day then working up to 1cc.
they were using 2.5-5mg of var when they were looking to gain more muscle,but she has a show in 3 weeks so dropped the var and just uses the helios with good diet and training.
also if you have actual legit and dosed right var 2.5-5 mg is plenty.we only use HG for the women and it makes a big difference

bdad
04-30-2014, 04:52 AM
Another reason I'm experimenting with LABMAX

MrWiggles36
05-01-2014, 06:22 PM
30mg of var for my 115lb 5'2 gf ran for 10 weeks, lost 8lbs of fat and looks AMAZING with abs. She could of lost more weight but she gained a good amount of muscle as well. Also we are lazy and dont watch our diets too strictly too. Skinny fat to college athletic body lol

wook
05-02-2014, 01:29 AM
30mg of var for my 115lb 5'2 gf ran for 10 weeks, lost 8lbs of fat and looks AMAZING with abs. She could of lost more weight but she gained a good amount of muscle as well. Also we are lazy and dont watch our diets too strictly too. Skinny fat to college athletic body lol

Wow... 30mg is high for a chick... No way my wife could handle that, my luck is she would grow a dick and start talking like Vin Diesel! That's awesome that worked out for your lady, gotta like "athletic college girlls"! We just started my wife on 20 mg Clen and 5 mg of Winny/day. She still gets shakey from the Clen, and not feeling the Winny as of yet (Just started on Monday). We will up it to 10 mg next week, up the clen to 40 next week and then stop for 2 weeks with Clen but continue the Winny at 10. Waiting on a couple of orders to come through from EGH and I will start her on some T3 on weeks 3-6 along with the clen and Winny.