PDA

View Full Version : First time on tren

phfreak
04-27-2014, 05:58 AM
So I am considering adding 200mgs of tren e a week to my current 500 mg test e. I am a bit worried about hair loss though, I haven't had much shedding usin test e with propecia in past cycles or on eq, halodrol or superdrol. However m sten made me lose a small amount of hair and anadrol was the worst so far. I an now using rogain spiro nizora l shampoo and 1.25 Mgs of propecia for the test. How bad will hair loss be on a low dose tren like 200 or 300 Mgs a week? I know everyone response differently but do you think one 8 week cycle of it will destroy my hair or should I be safe. Just looking for opinions. I have wanted to try tren for a while but the hair thing has made me postpone it this long.

TheTrain
04-27-2014, 08:54 AM
All the good cutting drugs increase male pattern baldness, but Winstrol and Masteron are DHT based and typically MUCH worse for hair loss than Tren which is a 19-nor. Its still very androgenic AND equally anabolic but I think it wouldn't be as bad as the above mentioned items. I don't suffer from hair loss and am only about 30 but ive run lots of tren and nothing.

I would run atleast 300-400 if its of tren e, honestly considering its your first go at tren you really should run tren acetate as if sides are to bad you can drop it and be back to normal in a few days time. Where with tren e...week atleast to get it out of you if sides get to bad. Just a thought...I love tren and there is nothing like it ANYWHERE!

BigPapa
04-27-2014, 01:20 PM
I agree with Train run at least 300-400 tren to get results and go with ace

kubes
04-27-2014, 03:16 PM
X3 i love tren too and its because it is so strong so run the ace for sure for your first go to see how you react and make it easy to get out if you need to.

Mfire
04-27-2014, 05:26 PM
I agree with Train run at least 300-400 tren to get results and go with ace
Great advice, wish I woulda listened!

Dont wanna be old
04-27-2014, 06:27 PM
Only reason to use Tren E is if you hate pinning .
Tren Ace has less sides and works so much faster .
1ml/100mg EOD or M,W,F works fine .
Only problem will be you won't wanna stop as mirror seems friendlier then before .

Of course if you experience sides you stop and they subside rather quickly .

200mg Tren E will be fine if you go that route .
The difference they speak of when saying 400mg comes from experience .
Meaning 200 your like Nice ! 400 is like Wow , holy fuck !

Good luck
DWBO

phfreak
04-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Ok I will start atv200 and see how sides are and bump it up as I go. Might switch to ace as well. I was givin e by a friend though. You guys are always helpful.

bigtuna
04-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Only reason to use Tren E is if you hate pinning .
Tren Ace has less sides and works so much faster .
1ml/100mg EOD or M,W,F works fine .
Only problem will be you won't wanna stop as mirror seems friendlier then before .
Of course if you experience sides you stop and they subside rather quickly .
200mg Tren E will be fine if you go that route .
The difference they speak of when saying 400mg comes from experience .
Meaning 200 your like Nice ! 400 is like Wow , holy fuck !

Good luck
DWBO

for clarification, grandpa is referring to a weekly dosage. Not 200mg EOD or MWF, and def not 400mg EOF or MWF.

If you want to follow my protocol of instant greatness (granted you know what to eat and have a proper lifting regimen), 200mg tren ace a day.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK WILLED. MAKE SURE TO HAVE ANCILLIARIES ON HAND. RUN TEST AT MOST 300MG A WEEK. PROVIRON HELPS AS WELL.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS

phfreak
04-27-2014, 09:52 PM
I think I will try tren out and if I like it I will try a higher dose. So are you pinning 200mg a day or eod 200 a day would be 1400 a week. That's a lot of tren

bigtuna
04-27-2014, 09:59 PM
i was doing 200mg a day before last summer. it's a lot, but don't start there, move up slowly and see how your body reacts

20Guage
04-29-2014, 05:13 AM
I would up the Tren to 400mg a week...
I like to cruise at 125mg test 200mg tren Enth.

bdad
04-29-2014, 06:42 AM
for clarification, grandpa is referring to a weekly dosage. Not 200mg EOD or MWF, and def not 400mg EOF or MWF.

If you want to follow my protocol of instant greatness (granted you know what to eat and have a proper lifting regimen), 200mg tren ace a day.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK WILLED. MAKE SURE TO HAVE ANCILLIARIES ON HAND. RUN TEST AT MOST 300MG A WEEK. PROVIRON HELPS AS WELL.
Fuck I would loose my shit at 200

20Guage
04-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Ya I haven't gone over 800mg a week and that was exhausting lol

phfreak
04-29-2014, 01:57 PM
At what dose does insomnia hit?

Dont wanna be old
04-29-2014, 03:14 PM
I guess I did poor job explaining .
Tren Ace Is 350mg/week if you ran 100mg EOD .
Tren E is 200mg/ week if you use 1 ml/week .
NEVER DID I SAY 1400mg/week or 200mg Tren E EOD
Most I was suggesting was 400mg/week
Thank you Big Tuna for butchering my post
DWBO

Dont wanna be old
04-29-2014, 03:26 PM

Not sure if you skipped the first 3 lines in my post or your missing 2" off your 17" monitor .
I stand by my first post as accurate information .
Thank you for trying to correct your elders
DWBO

TheTrain
04-29-2014, 03:32 PM
^^^^lol

200mg tren daily? do you compete? Or are you just a recreational BB like most of us? Im just curious as I saw you posted your second cycle was 1g of test plus...I like BIgTuna a lot but please do not listen to him lol Sorry buddy, i just think you sharing that in someones thread about wanting to try tren is outrageous. Listen to DWBO very reasonable outline...i still think 400mg tren e would be fine. Thats about like doing 350mg tren a a week anyway based on ester weights anyhow

bigtuna
04-29-2014, 03:57 PM
I'm an idiot

08gsxr
04-29-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm an idiot

If I need a blood transfusion and don't wanna spend any money on gear big tuna have a bag of blood in the freezer for me!

bigtuna
04-29-2014, 04:07 PM
^^^^lol

200mg tren daily? do you compete? Or are you just a recreational BB like most of us? Im just curious as I saw you posted your second cycle was 1g of test plus...I like BIgTuna a lot but please do not listen to him lol Sorry buddy, i just think you sharing that in someones thread about wanting to try tren is outrageous. Listen to DWBO very reasonable outline...i still think 400mg tren e would be fine. Thats about like doing 350mg tren a a week anyway based on ester weights anyhow

I fucked around a lot with AAS dosages. Have you even tried 200mg of tren daily?'

bigtuna
04-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Not sure if you skipped the first 3 lines in my post or your missing 2" off your 17" monitor .
I stand by my first post as accurate information .
Thank you for trying to correct your elders
DWBO

DWBO your age is getting to you. Did i say your information was incorrect?

I simply clarified and stated the exact same information that you posted before this one

Dont wanna be old
04-29-2014, 05:40 PM
At what dose does insomnia hit?
I'm sure that depends on individual . Many people use Melatonin or Benedryl .

TheTrain
04-29-2014, 07:32 PM
I fucked around a lot with AAS dosages. Have you even tried 200mg of tren daily?'

No honestly ive gone to 800mg for 18 weeks or so straight with 900mg test, and eq and at this point I cant imagine needing more results as I got pretty bad stretch marks from that stretch of cycle.

I try to advice guys starting out to start as low as possible, once you go up you cant go back down which im sure your very aware of this. Especially with tren as some guys cant mentally even handle it at all or at any doses. I personally love it, by far my favorite AAS kingtren:)
I get nothing that makes me want to quit using it, but again ive done a lot of cycles and 800mg a week fucking was amazing even after running tren 20 times. Obviously you know im not bashing, I was just stating my opinion as I want to help guys make more educated choices than I did about gear when I started, that's all

bigtuna
04-29-2014, 08:45 PM
No honestly ive gone to 800mg for 18 weeks or so straight with 900mg test, and eq and at this point I cant imagine needing more results as I got pretty bad stretch marks from that stretch of cycle.

I try to advice guys starting out to start as low as possible, once you go up you cant go back down which im sure your very aware of this. Especially with tren as some guys cant mentally even handle it at all or at any doses. I personally love it, by far my favorite AAS kingtren:)
I get nothing that makes me want to quit using it, but again ive done a lot of cycles and 800mg a week fucking was amazing even after running tren 20 times. Obviously you know im not bashing, I was just stating my opinion as I want to help guys make more educated choices than I did about gear when I started, that's all

none taken at all buddy. s'all good on my side

TheTrain
04-29-2014, 10:02 PM
You calling me cutie is going to give us an official bromance Bigtuna lol

TheTrain
04-29-2014, 10:05 PM
I'm sure that depends on individual . Many people use Melatonin or Benedryl .

As my tolerance increased insomnia hit later each time...I made it about 8-10 weeks on 800mg weekly before I had to take certain things I don't care for to sleep. But I love tren but functioning on 3 hours a sleep isn't very safe for any period of time.

bigtuna
04-30-2014, 01:23 AM
As my tolerance increased insomnia hit later each time...I made it about 8-10 weeks on 800mg weekly before I had to take certain things I don't care for to sleep. But I love tren but functioning on 3 hours a sleep isn't very safe for any period of time.
bring on the benzos

20Guage
04-30-2014, 03:01 AM
bring on the benzos

Haha ikr! I couldn't handle 800mg very long.

bigtuna
04-30-2014, 08:47 AM
Haha ikr! I couldn't handle 800mg very long.

few bananas deep and still not even tired. probably should lay off the stims

TheTrain
04-30-2014, 09:21 AM
bring on the benzos

Yeah I hate taking them but the reality is I have to sleep more than 3 hours each night. I hold out as long as I can...that's the only real side effect I get from tren

bigtuna
04-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Yeah I hate taking them but the reality is I have to sleep more than 3 hours each night. I hold out as long as I can...that's the only real side effect I get from tren

Bro. My life. Right there. Hop on Jabber/xmpp. Still waiting for my klons to kick in

TheTrain
04-30-2014, 09:23 AM
few bananas deep and still not even tired. probably should lay off the stims

I have add and have been on ******** most of my life, stimulants actually chill me out its weird. High doses obviously still get me wired, but I don't like that feeling also.
Try some benzos and get some sleep tuna!

bigtuna
04-30-2014, 09:24 AM
I have add and have been on ******** most of my life, stimulants actually chill me out its weird. High doses obviously still get me wired, but I don't like that feeling also.
Try some benzos and get some sleep tuna!
http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?t=13675

Join me. Everyone's asleeep and I'm bored outta my mind

phfreak
05-01-2014, 07:38 AM
First pin on tren I drop the vial and it shatters. Fml o well guess I won't need to worry about the sides. I will probably throw trest ace now

MrWiggles36
05-01-2014, 06:16 PM
First pin on tren I drop the vial and it shatters. Fml o well guess I won't need to worry about the sides. I will probably throw trest ace now

LOL the tren anxiety already getting to you :p

Dont wanna be old
05-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Sorry it turned out that way .:(

animal87
05-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Tren fact #1: tren is brewed directly from the devil's own piss.

ElitePeptides
05-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Seems like kind of a low dose of tren.. I would not be to concerned with hairloss with tren anyways. Have you ran tren before? Also, you said msten made you loose some hair? I may be in trouble, just started some!! :-0

stiphy
05-05-2014, 10:06 PM
I ran tren for the first time a weeks ago. If you're worried about hair loss (yes I know everyone is different) id be cafeful with tren. I usually don't have an issue on cycle, usually only run test and tbol or var. But with Tren, I could see my hair fallin out. I would be sitting at the table and see hairs falling on the table. Never experienced hair loss that bad before.