PDA

View Full Version : Trensomnia

Barbndr
05-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Day after day, night after night of 3 hrs of sleep. This Tren is killing me even at a low dose. The ace never hit me like this but this Tren e is putting me through the ringer. The sad part...I absolutely love it! 7 lbs in 3 weeks and my strength is through the roof! I guess I'll get some sleep when my body decides its time to crash.

Dont wanna be old
05-01-2014, 07:36 AM
You tried Zquil , Benedryl or Melatonin ?
Sometimes Benedryl knocked me out and other times I think I never slept .
I even used NyQuil .
Theres Valarian root . Can take Valarian root & Meltonin together .
Get creative sometimes to get what you need .
Make sure no pre-workout or energy drink past 5 PM too .

Good luck
DWBO

Clark Kent
05-01-2014, 12:14 PM
I tried this and it didn't put me to sleep for 8 hrs but I definitely felt allot more rested. If you have a smart phone go to youtube and pull up sleep hypnosis videos there are some great 4 hrs 6 hr and even 8 hr. put your ear-buds on and just listen and after awhile you truly will be sleeping and relaxed and resting even have some pretty cool dreams. Oh well just a little something to think about. Good luck bro!

animal87
05-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Melatonin, valerain root, Gaba. Nice roll in the hay with your girl never hurts either.

kubes
05-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Insomnia sucks... I try to take a power nap for 20-30 minutes on my lunch hour and a nap when I get home from work. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but when it does I sure feel refreshed!! Melatonin wouldn't hurt at night an hour or so before bed.. Hope you get some rest brother

20Guage
05-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Manty may balk at this but, ambien or a benzo will work well.

Mfire
05-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Man nothing worked for me, I did the same as Kubes, power naps off and on.

08gsxr
05-01-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm prescribed ambien because I am diagnosed with insomnia. After realizing I was awake for 4 days straight I went to the doctor. Done some test at the hospital had like 500 wires hooked to my skull and my brain waves were off the chain at night. Tren makes it worse but an ambien on an empty stomach knocks me on my ass.

Barbndr
05-01-2014, 01:52 PM
I've tried melatonin. With my addictive personality I'm extremely leery of using prescriptions or anything with alcohol in it, don't want to go down that road again. I'll definitely try some napping and sleep hypnosis. Thanks brothers.

Dr-Octagon
05-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Sides like that are why I cant run tren. Palpatations, sleep, terrible attitude. Too much for me

MrWiggles36
05-01-2014, 06:06 PM
I have a natural solution.. cannabis srs

Getting off from a 14week tren a/test p cycle and found that to help me sleep throughout the whole night or til my son woke up lol
also helps alot with the dam tren anxiety

Barbndr
05-01-2014, 06:09 PM
I wish I could do cannabis but I get tested so thats not an option.

Mr Tiny
05-02-2014, 02:50 AM
I have prescription sleep aids for insomnia but don't like to take them often. I do however swear by nuerosleeps. You can get them at most gas stations or grocery stores. Drink one half or full bottle of those and 30-60 minutes I'm out like a light. They come in an orange cone shaped bottle for those that haven't seen them

bigtuna
05-02-2014, 06:59 AM
I have a natural solution.. cannabis srs

Getting off from a 14week tren a/test p cycle and found that to help me sleep throughout the whole night or til my son woke up lol
also helps alot with the dam tren anxiety

Id personally prefer any benzo to weed anyday

Barbndr
05-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Anything I do, I have to be careful of. I have state mandated drug tests at random.

bigtuna
05-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Anything I do, I have to be careful of. I have state mandated drug tests at random.

be glad you dont have ankle jewelry

BigPapa
05-02-2014, 11:52 AM
be glad you dont have ankle jewelry

Yeah ain't that the truth.

Barbndr
05-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Not anymore, glad to be past that step.

bigtuna
05-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Not anymore, glad to be past that step.

oh how lovely the weekly grocery trips and AA/NA meetings were

Barbndr
05-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Yeah, 6 months of that was enough for me.

bloodsweattears
06-06-2014, 04:03 AM
I can't run tren without prami and either IGF1 or GH.

The prami keeps me from being an emotional psycho. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING helped me get good sleep on Tren except IGF1 and GH. No shit. I sleep like a fucking baby. The last week and a half I was literally getting 3 hours of sleep a night and it was fucking killing me and hurting my recovery and training. Started an IGF1 run two days ago and BAM. Sleeping like a baby, having crazy dreams, healing fast, etc. I honestly think with tren prami and GH or IGF1 are a necessity.

bloodsweattears
06-06-2014, 04:15 AM
Oh and FYI this includes ambien. Shit definitely got me to sleep but the quality of sleep was nothing like with the IGF1 or the GH.

bloodsweattears
06-06-2014, 04:17 AM
My opinion GH and Tren were made for eachother. Everything else including test, prami, AI's, blah blah are just a fucking ancilliary, lol. Also, I run EQ with tren. It is the only time on tren that i don't constantly feel like shit and run out of breath just trying to walk up the stairs. It's the RBC I think.

Barbndr
06-06-2014, 04:25 AM
I've given up on tren. Back to Npp

bloodsweattears
06-06-2014, 04:26 AM
Have you tried it with IGF1 or GH and prami?

World of difference.

Barbndr
06-06-2014, 04:33 AM
No I haven't, maybe one day but not now

bloodsweattears
06-06-2014, 05:18 AM
Yeah I feel you bro. That was exactly where I was at the first three or four times I tried tren. My stupid compulsive obsessed ass just couldn't stay away and finally I happened to run it while I was running EQ and IGF1 as well and BAM, it was a whole different ball game. Maybe my body finally was starting to get used to it too. Then my bro tells me to add prami, I mean I knew about it but didn't realize what a difference it could make, I was telling him about how emo and crazy I was getting and he told me he was running prami and it made a world of difference mentally and that if he even missed a dose he started feeling weird. Tried it and it was crazy what a difference it made.

Right now it sounds like you need to give yourself a break though bro. Hell I'm getting close to needing a break from the shit (not gunna take one yet though bahaha). I can't even fucking function on tren without EQ, GH or IGF1, and prami. No joke. With that combo, I feel like I can run as much fucking tren as I want. It still isn't easy but its a world of difference.

Clark Kent
06-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Very interesting!

BigPapa
06-06-2014, 12:12 PM
I am getting the usual night sweats. But sleeping good for now.

enrod
06-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Zzquil for me. It's the strange waking up real early wide awake that gets annoying. Can't seem to get all the way through the night even with the zzquil

Barbndr
06-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Yeah I feel you bro. That was exactly where I was at the first three or four times I tried tren. My stupid compulsive obsessed ass just couldn't stay away and finally I happened to run it while I was running EQ and IGF1 as well and BAM, it was a whole different ball game. Maybe my body finally was starting to get used to it too. Then my bro tells me to add prami, I mean I knew about it but didn't realize what a difference it could make, I was telling him about how emo and crazy I was getting and he told me he was running prami and it made a world of difference mentally and that if he even missed a dose he started feeling weird. Tried it and it was crazy what a difference it made.

Right now it sounds like you need to give yourself a break though bro. Hell I'm getting close to needing a break from the shit (not gunna take one yet though bahaha). I can't even fucking function on tren without EQ, GH or IGF1, and prami. No joke. With that combo, I feel like I can run as much fucking tren as I want. It still isn't easy but its a world of difference.

Yeah I definitely need a break to get my head back. When I decide to give it another try, I'll do it right. Can't afford to snap again on my boss like I did.