PDA

View Full Version : First day of Helios Log!

Clark Kent
05-01-2014, 07:52 PM
So far so good pain free went in very easy. I did .25 cc this morning and .25 cc about 30 minutes ago. Only sides if thats what u want to call them wes a weird little temple headache not bad but definitely there. My face is also super warm feeling. I sweated like a pig at the gym. So i will keep this dose for a couples days till i cool down then up it. Very tolerable almost non existant oh yah and dry mouth. There you have it fellas ill keep a daily log for those interested.

Dont wanna be old
05-01-2014, 08:19 PM
What size pin did you use ? I used 5/16" first time . Leaves a little lump for a couple days .
1/2" leaves a speck of blood . Same lump for a couple days . Both times .5 ml .

PAiN
05-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Very cool brother. Thanks for this. I will be following along.

I moved this into the Training Journal forum to keep better track of this thread.

masteratarms
05-02-2014, 12:06 AM
I did a half a cc right off the bat I also had dry mouth Iv taken a lot of substances that heat up the body so I didn't feel that much, once piece of advice I would give is stay by the bathroom the first couple of days and be easy in coffee, since you're body is breaking down fat at a fast pace it gets disposed of through waste so the first week I hung by the bathroom haha, and I heard that insulin effects the yohimbine so I always took it in the morning when I eat only fat and protein

bigtuna
05-02-2014, 05:08 AM
sub'd to this. watching superman trying to become skinnyma should be fun.

nudes/pics please

20Guage
05-02-2014, 05:48 AM
I love helios! stuff is great

bigtuna
05-02-2014, 06:33 AM
I love helios! stuff is great

compared to DNP/T3?

20Guage
05-02-2014, 06:47 AM
I haven't used dnp, so I can't say.. But If you can handle clen and yohimbine well. It's great. I used 1/2ml and worked up to 2ml.a day sub Q. I split my inj into morning and night

Clark Kent
05-02-2014, 11:16 AM
What size pin did you use ? I used 5/16" first time . Leaves a little lump for a couple days .
1/2" leaves a speck of blood . Same lump for a couple days . Both times .5 ml .

I used a 31 gauge 1/2 inch insulin pin. I shot .25 in 3 different places. And I had no lump soreness or anything but a small spec of blood. I youtubed mesotherepy and the video that came up was pretty good it showed injecting small amounts in different spots in the same area so i did that. I didn't find it to be thick or have trouble going in or anything i back loaded loaded the pin like Kubes suggested and was gtg! Cant wait to get going this morning!

Clark Kent
05-02-2014, 11:21 AM
compared to DNP/T3?

DNP works well but the sides are too much and that shit scares me. I dont like the sweating yellow at night and also
When i did DNP I was so hungry I couldnt deal! It was like starving while eating and when I ate I got hotter. Didnt like it. I never did it with T3

bigtuna
05-02-2014, 11:50 AM
stimulants are great appetite suppressants ;)

20Guage
05-02-2014, 04:12 PM
stimulants are great appetite suppressants ;)

Yep if I were to take t3 again I would definitely add a stimulant

toppjimie
05-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Nothing like being your own Guinea pig .,lol..,As long as your posting we know you havent melted away.Thanks for the Update D.I appreciate your log on the Helios.

Clark Kent
05-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Day 2 upped the dose to 1cc split into 2 doses. no real sides today. I do have a few small bruises on my stomach no big deal. The only thing I did notice is that my sweat seemed to have a mild odor today? Could be unrelated but worth noting. It wasn't bad just a bit off. Ill continue to keep you posted.

Clark Kent
05-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Day 3 stayed at 1cc split into 2 doses. Thats like 8-10 different spots in an area. No sides to speak of think ill go up by a half see how I handle that tomorow.

Clark Kent
05-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Day 4 1.5 cc and still fine no sides to speak of maybe a little nervousness that's it. I'm surprised I haven't had any cramps? I usually cramp like a bastard on clen!

Clark Kent
05-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Very cool brother. Thanks for this. I will be following along.

I moved this into the Training Journal forum to keep better track of this thread.

Sounds good PAiN I have a habit of putting every post in general discussion!

toppjimie
05-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Are you noticing any decrease in bodyfat @ the injection area's? Are you pinning your Obliques with it D?

Clark Kent
05-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Im pinning my obliques as well as under my belly button. Today is day 5 so I will give it a couple of weeks. I havent really noticed much yet. I have read that it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to start to see a difference. So I will be patient but if nothing after 30 days I will discontinue use. Thats not to say that Im not hopeful that it will work just fine. Oh yah and my diet is on point!

toppjimie
05-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Im pinning my obliques as well as under my belly button. Today is day 5 so I will give it a couple of weeks. I havent really noticed much yet. I have read that it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to start to see a difference. So I will be patient but if nothing after 30 days I will discontinue use. Thats not to say that Im not hopeful that it will work just fine. Oh yah and my diet is on point!

Yea,5 days too soon to tell.Im Intested in the stuff myself.Keep updating us on your progress D

Clark Kent
05-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Yea,5 days too soon to tell.Im Intested in the stuff myself.Keep updating us on your progress D

Absolutely bro!

CTFaygo
05-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Very interested in this and will be tracking this like a mofo. I tried Clen twice and both times I cramped so bad I stopped after 4 or 5 days. Helios has me very curious on the spot reduction. Good luck!

Clark Kent
05-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Very interested in this and will be tracking this like a mofo. I tried Clen twice and both times I cramped so bad I stopped after 4 or 5 days. Helios has me very curious on the spot reduction. Good luck!

Yah clen was never my favorite but this sparked my curiosity. I will definitely keep the log going!

Clark Kent
05-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Day 5 1cc in the morning up from .7 cc and I definitely got wired that was a first so i think im at an effective dose for now no real sides other than stimulation and I will say my pumps at the gym are way down and im feeling a bit flat! I have a dozen or so bruises all over my stomach. I just shot another .7 to finish of for the day and I will let you guys know how day 6 goes. Thanks for reading fellas.

Clark Kent
05-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Day 6 2 cc split into 2 doses definitely feeling the thermogenesis slight foot cramps and stimulation. Pumps are not the greatest and i have small bruises all over my sides and lower stomach. Still haven't noticed any results im hopeful that in 7 days i will begin to reap the benefits!

Clark Kent
05-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Day 7 im up at 2 cc split into 2 doses and that seems good for now im warming up and a bit shaky not bad but if i hold my hand out i can see it. Still not noticing anything body fat wise but I did do my bf today and im down 1% since this time last week. I will say thought that im dieting and cardio 5 days a week though so that should be expected nothing out of the ordinary. My pumps were a bit better today at the gym although they were very short lived. Bruises all over the lower stomach. Im still hopeful this will work. I know I only have 1 more week left till the clen loses its thermo power so I will prob run some benedryl next week at night to bring it back. Oh well thats day 7

Clark Kent
05-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Day 8 same as yesterday!

Clark Kent
05-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Day 9 Ok so im starting to get some noticeable results. Nothing cray but definitely noticeable. I think its dose related. I would start out at 1cc split into 2 doses and move up from there I think I was spinning my wheels the first couple of days. For the investment I think this stuff is well worth the money. Its not miracle fat loss but it definitely is happening. Im 1/3 the way through and Im hoping the next 20 days shows an more drastic result but im off to a good start. I am a bit concerned of having uneven fat loss but we will see. I think im gonna take some benedryl next weekend to give my receptors a recharge.

Clark Kent
05-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Day 9 Ok so im starting to get some noticeable results. Nothing cray but definitely noticeable. I think its dose related. I would start out at 1cc split into 2 doses and move up from there I think I was spinning my wheels the first couple of days. For the investment I think this stuff is well worth the money. Its not miracle fat loss but it definitely is happening. Im 1/3 the way through and Im hoping the next 20 days shows an more drastic result but im off to a good start. I am a bit concerned of having uneven fat loss but we will see. I think im gonna take some benedryl next weekend to give my receptors a recharge.

Herc
05-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Thanks for this log Dtsepy. I am interested in how this stuff works as well. Kind of messed up that it leaves bruises all over you though...

masteratarms
05-10-2014, 02:43 PM
idk if he's doing a cc spread out but I'm doing 100iu in my sides every other day and it sometimes leaves a bruise but nothing horrible but if u do a cc spread out it will be worse

parabellum
05-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Do you use slin pins?

Clark Kent
05-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Do you use slin pins?
yes I am using slin pins and I spread it out to about 4 or 5 spots per cc that way it is more evenly distributed. I dont want to have a dent in one spot or something. These bruises do suck. but I am stopping june 1st so I will have time to heal up before the beach and bahamas on june 20

parabellum
05-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Nice brother! Thanks

Clark Kent
05-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Thanks for this log Dtsepy. I am interested in how this stuff works as well. Kind of messed up that it leaves bruises all over you though...
Its actually kinda weird I seem to only be bruising where I have larger fat deposits? maybe because I am injecting those spots more frequently? Its definitely starting to work though and the bruises I can deal with.

Clark Kent
05-10-2014, 05:37 PM
I did a half a cc right off the bat I also had dry mouth Iv taken a lot of substances that heat up the body so I didn't feel that much, once piece of advice I would give is stay by the bathroom the first couple of days and be easy in coffee, since you're body is breaking down fat at a fast pace it gets disposed of through waste so the first week I hung by the bathroom haha, and I heard that insulin effects the yohimbine so I always took it in the morning when I eat only fat and protein

It didnt even occur to me thats why I am shitting like 5 times a day.

Clark Kent
05-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Day 10 was fine 2 cc split into 2 doses im still getting these fuckin bruises? Maybe im hitting blood vessels or something but the are actually a bit sore at times nothing major just noticeable.

Clark Kent
05-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Day 11

Im still seeing results Im almost though 1 bottle. I have been taking a quarter of a scoop of my pre workout mix before the gym and I must say it really kicks the heat up. I also have to say that I was fucking my wife yesterday and my dick heated up super hot I almost had to stop. It was the weirdest thing. I am assuming that was a result of the helios since it was about an hour after I pinned? So I will drop my dose down to 1.5 cc on Thursday and begin a downward taper for the next 2 weeks.

toppjimie
05-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Day 11

Im still seeing results Im almost though 1 bottle. I have been taking a quarter of a scoop of my pre workout mix before the gym and I must say it really kicks the heat up. I also have to say that I was fucking my wife yesterday and my dick heated up super hot I almost had to stop. It was the weirdest thing. I am assuming that was a result of the helios since it was about an hour after I pinned? So I will drop my dose down to 1.5 cc on Thursday and begin a downward taper for the next 2 weeks.

LMAO.."your dick heated up super hot"..,LOL your not suppost to pin ur Dick with the shit bro! jk.,good to hear D. Helios seem to be working.

Clark Kent
05-13-2014, 02:44 AM
Day 12 same as day 11

Clark Kent
05-14-2014, 02:02 AM
Day 13 wicked bruising in my side. Im wondering if its not the Tbol i read that it will make you bleed if cut? Idk just guessing cuz these bruises are fucked up. Other than that same thing today. My wife commented on my weight loss today. She doesn't know its been a bitch to hide these bruises.

CTFaygo
05-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Good deal to hear that its working. Have you had any cramping with this stuff? Like I said in an earlier post, I've tried just Clen before and had horrible cramping.

Clark Kent
05-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Not really that bad actually. I get the onset of crams in my feet but they never materialize. They are gone with a good stretch. I also cramp like a bastard on clen even more so on ephrdrine.

Clark Kent
05-15-2014, 12:30 AM
Day 14 easy peasy!

Clark Kent
05-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Day 15 same thing the thermo effect is gone. I think im gonna take some benedryl for a few night see if i get it back. Not sure though im gonna start dosing down tomorow for next 2 weeks and im half wAy done

Clark Kent
05-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Sorry for the delay guys! It has been pretty much status quo. I have definitely experienced some localized fat loss which was the goal. It will make achieving my goals a bit easier. I would definitely run it again and will probably use it to kick of future cycles. I am stopping Tomorrow a week early as I am pleased so I want to clean out my receptors so i can run an eca stack in 2 weeks. This is not DNP its not a miracle drug but it does work! If you go into it with modest expectations you will be happy if you think its your answer to not being a fat ass, think again! Guys these are only my experiences and I believe each person will respond differently. For the money im happy! Thanks for reading fellas. Helios log over and out!