PDA

View Full Version : Lunar has vanished...

Raider24
05-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Still owes me a few items as well. Has anyone heard anything from this guy? I'm very frustrated at this point. 2 weeks of nothing and stopped communications a week ago completely

PAiN
05-01-2014, 11:42 PM
I messaged him yesterday. If he hasn't responded by tomorrow his forum will be removed and this will be moved into the scammer forum.

This is not like Lunar at all.

bigtuna
05-01-2014, 11:44 PM
2 weeks? Haven't been keeping up with lunar's subforum but have things been wrong for a while now?

enrod
05-01-2014, 11:57 PM
He said he was closing down shop for a week, but appears to have delayed that. PEP did the same thing, but in usual PEP style, their reps stayed active and kept us informed. However, for Lunar not keeping us informed I'd agree they no longer deserve a banner.

Dr-Octagon
05-02-2014, 12:02 AM
Raider is waiting on an order. I was planning on placing one when he came back. I noticed monday that his profile was logged in still but inactive since the 25th, the day before he said hed be back.

Shot him a mail moday, nada thus far

Raider24
05-02-2014, 12:02 AM
He said twice he would send my goods, the first time said it was sent back to him and he would resend, then Friday last week stopped communicating and never sent the order

Dont wanna be old
05-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Still owes me a few items as well. Has anyone heard anything from this guy? I'm very frustrated at this point. 2 weeks of nothing and stopped communications a week ago completely

I promised you with my word you would get your gear . I asked you what you ordered because I would replace if I didn't fix . Pain was working on it .The members will tell you as I have sent many items to help them out because they are brothers .
Good luck
DWBO

Dr-Octagon
05-02-2014, 12:21 AM
:MYEKFnxQsofh4Id.jpg:MYEKFnxQsofh4Id.jpgIn that case I had 5 gh kits and ten vials of primo on order......

I will do a little info digging tommorow. Its possible dude makes it right. Burning ur rep over one order is retarded but it wouldnt be the first time. Hopefully this is made right tho

Raider24
05-02-2014, 12:28 AM
I promised you with my word you would get your gear . I asked you what you ordered because I would replace if I didn't fix . Pain was working on it .The members will tell you as I have sent many items to help them out because they are brothers .
Good luck
DWBO

You and Pain are stand up guys man, I appreciate it very much!

Raider24
05-02-2014, 12:45 AM
My order was nothing for a sponsor to fill, that's what makes this even more strange. 2 weeks isn't that long of a wait, however when they are giving you the run around and saying it was sent twice while nothing shows up it sucks

Dr-Octagon
05-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Do we have the multiple profile detector installed here?

Raider24
05-02-2014, 12:55 AM
I think Pain can track profiles

Dont wanna be old
05-02-2014, 01:11 AM
:MYEKFnxQsofh4Id.jpg:MYEKFnxQsofh4Id.jpgIn that case I had 5 gh kits and ten vials of primo on order......

I will do a little info digging tommorow. Its possible dude makes it right. Burning ur rep over one order is retarded but it wouldnt be the first time. Hopefully this is made right tho

I asked him what he ordered to make sure I could live up to my promise first .
I could give you 5 HCG kits ? Lol !
I try to treat everyone how I would like to be treated .
Everyones best interest is the best interest for everyone .
DWBO

bdad
05-02-2014, 01:14 AM
This shit makes my blood boil!

parabellum
05-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Well said DWBO!!,,,,

bdad
05-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Well probably have influx of new members saying they were ripped off please help. I say no proof fuck you

Raider24
05-02-2014, 01:30 AM
I offered to delete this thread and Pain said it was fine. I also have all the PMs between Lunar and I. I'm not trying to cause problems, just trying to figure out what the hell is going on. If this wasn't handled correctly feel free to delete my post

bigtuna
05-02-2014, 02:03 AM
Good luck
DWBO

i may be helping out as well

PAiN
05-02-2014, 02:47 AM
Do we have the multiple profile detector installed here?

There's no point in having this installed. All it checks is IP addresses and those can change in seconds.

This issue has been posted to warn others. We aren't sending out freebies here. To many people try and abuse this generosity. All we can do is wait and shows up to see what happened. If not he will be moved into the scammer section and we will gather as much intel as possible about him to make sure this doesn't happen again.

As I said before this isn't like Lunar at all.

masteratarms
05-02-2014, 04:19 AM
when I see something like this from a sponsor who's been pretty reliable my first thought is he was busted, no way of knowing but pain was right when he said it doesn't seem like him

Dr-Octagon
05-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Well probably have influx of new members saying they were ripped off please help. I say no proof fuck you

Anybody scumbag enough to try and pull that is lower than a scammer IMO. I did some digging in the media outlets in the area my pack came from but the info is pretty sparse. Some municipalities have "recent bookings". You never know. It was worth looking. I had also wondered if the area fell prey to the crazy weather the country has been having.

Pain and dwbo, offering to tighten up the loose end is huge of you guys and speaks to the character of the staff of this board.

TheTrain
05-02-2014, 08:57 AM
hes only been around a few months, hes to new for busted unless hes doing face to face meets and if hes a source doing face to face meets we don't want him here anyway. Just my opinion, I hope he comes through...I hate this shit

rmkicks
05-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Hate to hear this myself. Hope all is well with Lunar but, he better chime in fast. He wasn't here long so the damage is minimal but, one brother here at BOP getting the shaft is one too many!!!

Dr-Octagon
05-02-2014, 10:32 AM
I was leaning towards legal issues mainly because he went mia on a friday, he paid for securenym and only used it for a short period, and one order is a pretty shortsighted scam and experience tells me think legal. Why not post up some big ticket items on ur way out?

Its all conjecture anyway at this point really

Raider24
05-02-2014, 12:18 PM
I would agree, why would he scam me for such a small order and apparently nobody else? Does he Sponsor any other boards?

Dr-Octagon
05-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Good question. I really wouldn't know these days

toppjimie
05-02-2014, 02:32 PM
I would agree, why would he scam me for such a small order and apparently nobody else? Does he Sponsor any other boards?

We need to nip this shit in the bud now! So far Raider24 seems to be the only one that hasnt received his order.I dont what this to turn into a fucken can of worms.Im all in for helping out raider24,if Lunar fucked him over,but im not helping every tom,dick and harry claiming to been scammed.

BigPapa
05-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Man I hate hearing this crap. We all take that chance every time we send money to someone we don't know. If he don't get back with the board quick I say ban him.

Raider24
05-02-2014, 10:14 PM
I was hoping to get some Irish luck on my birthday and have the pack show up but no go

bdad
05-02-2014, 10:15 PM

Post your email's regarding the order omitting sensitive information of course, picture is worth a 1000 words

parabellum
05-02-2014, 10:19 PM
What's up?
lunar had some fantastic prop man! Wanted to get more and B12

Raider24
05-02-2014, 10:31 PM
It was all done through PM's since my guardmail was not sending out apparently. I have provided Pain my Log in name and Password so he can verify

Raider24
05-02-2014, 11:08 PM
I will download and post his responses. I deleted my sent box because my pm stored was full but I have everything he ever messaged me

Raider24
05-02-2014, 11:27 PM
BrotherhoodOfPain.com;http://brotherhoodofpain.com
Private Message Dump for User Raider24; 05-02-2014 04:25 PM -->

################################################## ##############################
Folder : Inbox
################################################## ##############################

================================================== ==============================
To : Raider24
Date : 2014-04-19 09:57
Title : Re: Order
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receiver First Name: F***
Receiver Last Name: L***
City: Tr********
State: Al

================================================== ==============================
Date : 2014-04-19 10:00
Title : Re: Order
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Please use this security question and answer: "What animal is it?" Answer: "A dog". If you do you use this security questions, I can not pick up the payment.

Date : 2014-04-19 17:28
Title : RE:Re: Order
What name did u send the money under?

Date : 2014-04-19 17:28
Title : RE:Re: Order
What name did u send the money under?

Date : 2014-04-19 21:40
Title : Re: Re: Order
It is alright. No major problems. It will be shipped first thing monday morning.

Date : 2014-04-20 07:14
Title : Re: Re: Order
Thank you. We will continue to do our best for you and everyone else! Have a happy resurrection Sunday!

Date : 2014-04-24 08:52
Title : RE:Re: Re: Order
Yes it did ship Monday. I'll run the tracking number and see where it is.

Date : 2014-04-25 17:11
Title : Re: Re: Re: Order
Yes, something happened and it got sent back to my safehouse. I have been out of town, and that is the reason I had to close down for a week. I will reship tomorrow and get it to you asap. I am so sorry about this brother.

The last thing I said to him was ok, would it be to much to change the order up? and he replied "Not at all bro, what would you like to change it to" then when I sent him what I would like to change it to he hasn't replied to me or anyone else since last Friday and the order never came.

PAiN
05-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Raider sent me his log in details and I verified through PM's what he is saying.

I have closed Lunar's forum until further notice and have moved this into the scammer forum.

Sorry this happened to you bro and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

metromuscle
05-02-2014, 11:57 PM
I also can't believe this is Lunar....his rep was the very first to offer help to me when I got scammed by RTS awhile back. I hope all is well for everyone involved.

metromuscle
05-02-2014, 11:59 PM
Yeah we all take that chance, then get that sick to the stomach feeling when something doesn't seem right.......

Man I hate hearing this crap. We all take that chance every time we send money to someone we don't know. If he don't get back with the board quick I say ban him.

Raider24
05-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Yeah we all take that chance, then get that sick to the stomach feeling when something doesn't seem right.......

That's how I felt when he said it shipped but was returned to his safe house because of an issue. Anyway, time to move on. I'm not a wealthy guy but glad I only sent a test order so wasn't stuck for more

Dont wanna be old
05-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Sorry to hear friend. .

parabellum
05-03-2014, 11:02 AM
That really sucks bro.....

Raider24
05-03-2014, 02:41 PM
We need to nip this shit in the bud now! So far Raider24 seems to be the only one that hasnt received his order.I dont what this to turn into a fucken can of worms.Im all in for helping out raider24,if Lunar fucked him over,but im not helping every tom,dick and harry claiming to been scammed.

Hey bros, toppjimie has offered to help me out of the kindness of his heart. I can't thank him enough! Also, thanks to all of you. Especially Pain and DWBO for handling this the way you have. I know you get people on here claiming bullshit and this can be a dirty business. We all send our funds we worked hard for to Sponsors and trust they will do use right. From all the success stories I have read on the board it appears we do have solid Sponsors we can trust. The short time I have been here I have met more caring, real bros than I ever did at elitefitness. Glad to be a part of this board and as time goes on I hope I can contribute to making this an even greater place for us all as you guys already do.

rmkicks
05-03-2014, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Raider24;177321]Hey bros, toppjimie has offered to help me out of the kindness of his heart.
Good to hear Raider.
Doesn't surprise me, toppjimie is a true brother here at BOP.

Dont wanna be old
05-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Thanks Toppjimie for being a good guy .

toppjimie
05-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Thats how we Roll Here in the Brotherhood,Brothers helping brothers,thats what its all about...

PAiN
05-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Hey bros, toppjimie has offered to help me out of the kindness of his heart. I can't thank him enough! Also, thanks to all of you. Especially Pain and DWBO for handling this the way you have. I know you get people on here claiming bullshit and this can be a dirty business. We all send our funds we worked hard for to Sponsors and trust they will do use right. From all the success stories I have read on the board it appears we do have solid Sponsors we can trust. The short time I have been here I have met more caring, real bros than I ever did at elitefitness. Glad to be a part of this board and as time goes on I hope I can contribute to making this an even greater place for us all as you guys already do.

No problem brother. This is how we do it at BOP!

Thanks toppjimie for offering up some goods for our brother here.

rocky83
05-04-2014, 01:49 AM
More stand up actions is all I see here. Amazing fellas!

Raider24
05-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Metromuscle has also offered to help, thank you so much! With both ToppJimie and Metromuscle contributions I'm almost getting what I paid for now! I can't thank you guys enough for your generosity!

Raider24
05-04-2014, 03:09 AM
Wow! And now Mick has offered to contribute the final peice of my original order. Again, can't thank you guys enough for turning a bad situation into good. Just the offer means a lot! You guys are the best

Dick
05-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Thats how we Roll Here in the Brotherhood,Brothers helping brothers,thats what its all about...

Exactly what he said bro.

bigbreads80
05-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Wow. I just came across this. I didn't even realize Lunar was missing. Didn't really seem like the scamming type from the dealings I had with him. I would almost bet something happened. Who knows...As far as the issue and being helped by other members- this is why BOP is awesome. This is the one board that I actually feel like there are real people here, and my first instinct is not 'I better watch my back'. Pain and The vets and mods and on this board really set the example for how things are to be done not just on a board but life in general. Glad your issue was somewhat salvaged and damn glad to be part of BOP.

buckeye
05-08-2014, 01:45 AM

Hey guys I haven't been on board for awhile and I don't know what has happened to lunar so I hope I'm not getting banned or anyone think I have had anything to do with this.i have a number for him I will try to get ahold.i really would never do that to anyone.i never got funds shipped or anything.tbh when I did that auction I donated 500 of my own money to do that so please brothers do not think I would ever rip anynof nu off.im sorry to hear this

bdad
05-09-2014, 07:47 AM
I know nothing of running a board just had an idea I wanted to share. Would'nt it make sense for new sponsors to pay a deposit of some amount to Pain, so if you fuck our members deposit has it covered. We are a brotherhood and its obvious how member and sponsors stepped up to help, but then you get this inrush of fuckers saying his brothers friend lost money or some shit like that

metromuscle
05-09-2014, 12:01 PM
In all fairness Buckeye I remember it was you yourself who stepped up first to offer to help me out when I got scammed by RTS, and not Lunar himself who offered, as you were a rep for him. Based on this I really believe you that you wouldn't be out to rip anyone off.
Hey guys I haven't been on board for awhile and I don't know what has happened to lunar so I hope I'm not getting banned or anyone think I have had anything to do with this.i have a number for him I will try to get ahold.i really would never do that to anyone.i never got funds shipped or anything.tbh when I did that auction I donated 500 of my own money to do that so please brothers do not think I would ever rip anynof nu off.im sorry to hear this

BigPapa
05-09-2014, 12:10 PM
buckeye have you not heard from Lunar?

Dr-Octagon
05-10-2014, 09:46 AM
^^^^ what bro-zilla said

buckeye
05-10-2014, 07:54 PM
buckeye have you not heard from Lunar?
No brothers.i haven't been on bop much in last few months. I got robbed and lost aroumd 10000 worth so for my safety I laid low.i am now coming back around and seen this last time I talked to lunar was April 23.i have tried a number I had and nothing.i wish I could help the ppl who got scammed but now I'm not bin position too.thanks metro I always tried to help ppl after scams.i have been scammed before and that's why I watch sources I go to.if I hear something I will let u all know. Tbh I sent him 100 g of dbol and 75 of winny free of chat large when that happened to me and he was gonna help me out when I was ready.so thank you guys for not thinking I would fuck u..I k now he got a big pack seized and had more coming u never know.

xmuscle
05-12-2014, 12:11 AM
10000 of what brother?

buckeye
05-13-2014, 11:24 PM
10000 of what brother?
Gear !!.

parabellum
05-14-2014, 01:26 AM
That sucks man!!!!

FrankTheTank
05-17-2014, 01:56 AM
No brothers.i haven't been on bop much in last few months. I got robbed and lost aroumd 10000 worth so for my safety I laid low.i am now coming back around and seen this last time I talked to lunar was April 23.i have tried a number I had and nothing.i wish I could help the ppl who got scammed but now I'm not bin position too.thanks metro I always tried to help ppl after scams.i have been scammed before and that's why I watch sources I go to.if I hear something I will let u all know. Tbh I sent him 100 g of dbol and 75 of winny free of chat large when that happened to me and he was gonna help me out when I was ready.so thank you guys for not thinking I would fuck u..I k now he got a big pack seized and had more coming u never know.

Who said we don't think you would try to fuck somebody over???

BigPapa
05-17-2014, 02:01 AM
Who said we don't think you would try to fuck somebody over???

Bingo ^^^

Rooroo
05-17-2014, 03:03 AM
Ditto

xmuscle
05-17-2014, 10:39 PM
$10,000 worth of ur gear stolen then lunar is missing in action something just isn't adding up here..

FrankTheTank
05-18-2014, 12:17 AM
$10,000 worth of ur gear stolen then lunar is missing in action something just isn't adding up here..

Well, of course it does! He would fill the orders that Lunar (the guy he was repping and telling everybody how awesome and good to go he was) scammed people on if all his gear didn't get stolen!...lmao

Kinda funny how both were gone at the same time though... Then he comes back like no big deal???

Dr-Octagon
05-18-2014, 12:52 AM
:avbox_2441: bravo guys

bigsam
05-18-2014, 12:58 AM
Looks like he's gone now.

xmuscle
05-18-2014, 01:12 AM
I knew he was up to no good when he was trying to get rid of some test 500 by tek labs that was way underdosed on iTrader. .

08gsxr
05-18-2014, 01:14 AM
Yeah I was gonna get that test 500. However I did get two vials of ripped blends by tek labs from him. He came through then but hell this is strange

xmuscle
05-18-2014, 01:18 AM
Yeah I was gonna get that test 500. However I did get two vials of ripped blends by tek labs from him. He came through then but hell this is strange

Good thing u didnt...tek had alot of complaints about the t500 so he took it off his list

TheTrain
05-18-2014, 01:32 AM
I'm sorry but I don't believe buckeye...sucks but I think he was lunar all along. Or was directly linked. He will be back...that's what sucks:/ can the IP be watched??? It's easy enough to change but let's not make it easy on theives

PAiN
05-18-2014, 01:48 AM
I'm sorry but I don't believe buckeye...sucks but I think he was lunar all along. Or was directly linked. He will be back...that's what sucks:/ can the IP be watched??? It's easy enough to change but let's not make it easy on theives

Yes IP's are always checked on this board when someone joins. The problem is with the way technology has evolved you can change your IP address 50 times in about a minute.

The best way to stay on top of this is ask questions and keep everyone informed if you see or hear anything suspicious so we can stop it before it happens.

FrankTheTank
05-18-2014, 02:10 AM
The worse part was buckeye was selling behind the scenes and put new labels on the TEK gear and not even taking the old label off....lol

But this is where VETS have to put guys like him on blast to help the members that just joined and aren't aware of shady guys. The guy was always looking for handouts and then trying to move his stash.

08gsxr
05-18-2014, 02:25 AM
I noticed that!!!!!!!!! I said this bitch got two labels on it lmao

xmuscle
05-18-2014, 02:33 AM
The worse part was buckeye was selling behind the scenes and put new labels on the TEK gear and not even taking the old label off....lol

But this is where VETS have to put guys like him on blast to help the members that just joined and aren't aware of shady guys. The guy was always looking for handouts and then trying to move his stash.

Thats some fucked up shit..

Raider24
05-21-2014, 12:11 PM

Wow, this is some crazy shit, the plot keeps getting thicker.

toppjimie
05-21-2014, 01:41 PM
I had a feeling myself after he showed up right after Lunar fucked over ppl.All of a sudden HE had to explain WHY he hasnt been on the board,then trys to say he got scammed himself,he's Lunar too! Its like an arsonist who goes to back to the fire to watch it burn.Good to see his punk ass in BANNED!

PEPrep
05-21-2014, 02:39 PM
This is very interesting. Buckeye sent me an email on 5/14 asking about bulk pricing I wonder if he was going to rip my labels off and use his. See email below. Came from email address [email protected].

What's up bro. I am looking g to see if I can get bulk pricing from you guys I have tried your products and would like to have your products.i order about 2 times a month.i order min 20 vials but most time 30 to 50.i was wondering if I could get a list from you if you guys can offer bulk prices.i order alot of tren ace tren e, test cyp, test prop, mast, eq, deca and dbol Anadrol and anavar plus post cycle.i would really like your tri tren and rip blends you offer but I understand if u don't want to give me discount prices I understand but I would really like to start ordering g from you.let me know what u can do asap.i need a order soon.thanks bro.

masteratarms
05-21-2014, 02:46 PM
This is very interesting. Buckeye sent me an email on 5/14 asking about bulk pricing I wonder if he was going to rip my labels off and use his. See email below. Came from email address [email protected].

What's up bro. I am looking g to see if I can get bulk pricing from you guys I have tried your products and would like to have your products.i order about 2 times a month.i order min 20 vials but most time 30 to 50.i was wondering if I could get a list from you if you guys can offer bulk prices.i order alot of tren ace tren e, test cyp, test prop, mast, eq, deca and dbol Anadrol and anavar plus post cycle.i would really like your tri tren and rip blends you offer but I understand if u don't want to give me discount prices I understand but I would really like to start ordering g from you.let me know what u can do asap.i need a order soon.thanks bro.

ha you send him a list and the next day lunar would have the same stuff available haha what a chump

FrankTheTank
05-21-2014, 03:04 PM
I don't think buckeye was lunar. Buckeye was hitting up pretty much every sponsor here trying to get deals or asking to Rep for them. In my opinion he was just a punk kid trying to act like he was some big shot. Even when he was repping for Lunar he was more worried about getting his freebies then helping customers. And he didn't even try to hide it. I was skeptical of lunar from the start but when he brought buckeye on board that sealed the deal for me to stay away.

BigPapa
05-21-2014, 03:14 PM
I don't think buckeye was lunar. Buckeye was hitting up pretty much every sponsor here trying to get deals or asking to Rep for them. In my opinion he was just a punk kid trying to act like he was some big shot. Even when he was repping for Lunar he was more worried about getting his freebies then helping customers. And he didn't even try to hide it. I was skeptical of lunar from the start but when he brought buckeye on board that sealed the deal for me to stay away.

Oh no say it ain't so. I was going to pick up a few of those cut stacks from him. Glad I didn't. Who knows where the gear came from.

PEPrep
05-21-2014, 03:32 PM
ha you send him a list and the next day lunar would have the same stuff available haha what a chump

Interesting thing Is if he has used our products he would know I dont send out lists. You have to go to the website for availability in real time. Thats why I dont send lists.

TheTrain
05-21-2014, 03:42 PM
I sent him a few messages once asking about Tek as I had a friend who ordered a huge order from him and he ignored me so I stayed away he asked for help once I ignored him

BigPapa
05-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Douche bag.

masteratarms
05-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Interesting thing Is if he has used our products he would know I dont send out lists. You have to go to the website for availability in real time. Thats why I dont send lists.

yeah he was clueless

animal87
05-21-2014, 03:45 PM
What the hell is wrong with people. I got more important stuff to think about than trying to constantly fuck someone over.

bigbreads80
05-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Man. What the hell. I got some test cyp from lunar. 2 vials for 40 bucks-basically begged me to try it and give reviews. The top on one was all fucked up. And the gear was weak as shit. I had to switch from wicked to Lunars because of pip and then every single side and feeling of being on was gone. Atleast with the pip I felt like I was on with Wickeds! So what ya are saying is I got gear relabeled and prob cut way the fuck down and then sent to me? I'm naive as shit. Got a long ways to go in this game. And you guys spotted that shit with your eyes closed. Hell I learned the other day that 3 different sponsors on one board were actually all the same company-just a different skin. Got to looking and identical price lists but different pricing. All same out of stocks. Fuck this shit man. I need a juice daddy! Daddy please order my gear for me!:roflwtfkei333:

rocky83
05-22-2014, 05:19 PM
Man. What the hell. I got some test cyp from lunar. 2 vials for 40 bucks-basically begged me to try it and give reviews. The top on one was all fucked up. And the gear was weak as shit. I had to switch from wicked to Lunars because of pip and then every single side and feeling of being on was gone. Atleast with the pip I felt like I was on with Wickeds! So what ya are saying is I got gear relabeled and prob cut way the fuck down and then sent to me? I'm naive as shit. Got a long ways to go in this game. And you guys spotted that shit with your eyes closed. Hell I learned the other day that 3 different sponsors on one board were actually all the same company-just a different skin. Got to looking and identical price lists but different pricing. All same out of stocks. Fuck this shit man. I need a juice daddy! Daddy please order my gear for me!:roflwtfkei333:

^^^^This fucking hilarious!!!!!LMAO. I'm not laughing at the first part of your statement, but the juice daddy part hahaha.

bigbreads80
05-22-2014, 06:10 PM
I know man. It's all good. I just will never understand. There's SO much more money to be made being legit than a scam artist. I like money. Obviously these guys don't.

Frank and Papa were both just like 'bullshit'. Didn't even phase them. Lucky we have guys like them and Pain on the other vets and mods to sniff these bitches out!

rocky83
05-22-2014, 06:14 PM
I know man. It's all good. I just will never understand. There's SO much more money to be made being legit than a scam artist. I like money. Obviously these guys don't.

Frank and Papa were both just like 'bullshit'. Didn't even phase them. Lucky we have guys like them and Pain on the other vets and mods to sniff these bitches out!

^^^True dat!

toppjimie
05-22-2014, 06:59 PM

HAHAHA,Thats too funny, breadman,we all get Naive brother.I got a couple vials of his Test P 150 from lunar.Im even thinking of tossing it.Dont want any Stepped on Scammer Shit.Hey bro,it's always a learning Experence.Its Comes with the Territory,so to speak

masteratarms
05-26-2014, 07:04 AM
personally brother I would leave it alone, the guy is an asshole and is done with on this board which as long as my brothers are good I could give a shit about some scammer raider also got some good gear so all is good In this hood, you never know what these asshole might do when they realize there Info is being put out there, with that being said there is an app called text plus when u download it, it will give you a new phone number through the app and u can text ppl with that if you are gonna try and contact him atleast u can be little safer brother