PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilder Aaron Williams Playing a T-800 in 'Terminator: Genesis'

PAiN
05-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Bodybuilder Aaron Williams Playing a T-800 in 'Terminator: Genesis'

May 1, 2014
Source: ScreenRant

http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img7/terminator-williamson-t800-combo-tsr.jpg

Back in March, Arnold Schwarzengger made some interesting remarks about his role in Terminator: Genesis. Citing some time travel elements, he noted that his Terminator will have aged, or at least the flesh surrounding the metal machine ages, that way Schwarzenegger won't have to be made young digitally. In addition, the actor also mentioned a younger T-800 who would get reprogrammed and used by an unknown enemy. Now we know who will play that younger Terminator as bodybuilder and trainer Aaron Williamson (via ScreenRant) updated Facebook to reveal he's playing a T-800 Terminator in the reboot.

The Facebook post has since been deleted, but it simply said:

"Thanks to an amazing team of people who help me get better each week, both physically & creatively, I’ll be playing a T-800 (Terminator) in the upcoming production ‘Terminator: Genesis’. I’m extremely grateful & motivated as this new chapter begins to take shape."

It was also accompanied by this photo, clearly just a Photoshop job made for fun:

http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img7/terminator-williamson-promo-full.jpg

However, what's not clear is if Williamson is just playing a body double for Schwarzenegger to play a T-800 model that hasn't aged, or if he will be playing an earlier, different T-800 model Terminator. Either way, Williamson couldn't be more thrilled telling The Terminator Fans, "I grew up as a skinny kid watching the original Terminator & was fascinated by Arnold which is the man who inspired my career in fitness. To be a part of this production is a dream come true & a very special moment for me."

This won't be Williamson's first blockbuster experience since he also helped train the cast of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and did stun work on G.I. Joe: Retaliation, but it's certainly a more prominent role, and he'll be in front of the camera (whether or not we actually see is face is another story). Williamson joins a cast that already includes Schwarzenegger along with Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney and more. Paramount Pictures releases director Alan Taylor's Terminator: Genesis (which could end up changing titles) in theaters next summer on July 1st, 2015

BIG NATTY
09-06-2014, 04:25 PM
NO WAY! had no idea they were makin a new Terminator! IM making new movie too, gonna be called the TESTINATOR-RISE OF BIG NATTY!! LMFAO!

flex23
09-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Batty Batty? Lol

BIG NATTY
09-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Batty Batty? Lol

That sum kinda joke about me BROSEF?!!!! DONT GET SMACKED WITH BIG NATS NUTSACK!

BIG NATTY
09-06-2014, 04:51 PM
:lC6RY2Gp6biZW0_105x:36_11_6:

studmuffin
09-07-2014, 02:48 AM
Tremendous transformation!