PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol question

bigbreads80
05-06-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm a little confused. I don't really know anything about drol-I'm a dbol guy. But I've always heard that drol was even stronger and will give you the largest and fastest increase of mass of any compound. Stories of 15-20 lbs in 2 weeks. Huge pumps and everything. But I've also noticed people refer to it as giving 'dry'gains and see it stacked along side other compounds that would be considered cutting compounds. See my confusion? I'm curious as to what it really does. Can it be stacked with dbol? The last four wks of my cycle I'm going to end with dbol. I've got some Kalpa 50mg drol and am wondering can I add that to the 40 mg of blue hearts I'm going to finish with? Would I need to lower/adjust mgs if stacking together? I'm going for stretch marks folks and dammit ,even if I piss half of it out I WILL hit 200lbs on THIS CYCLE even if I have to eat small babies! What say you my brothers???

parabellum
05-06-2014, 11:53 AM
My findings brother, I really didn't keep all my gains from from. Keep maybe 25-30% of it.... that's me and maybe my body. Big appetite suppressant for me. My best gains were from Tbol brother. 50mg/ 25/25 a.m. p.m.

animal87
05-06-2014, 11:58 AM
It depends on the person, some guys say they get dry gains. I get bloated real bad on drol, great strength don't get sore at all. But I put on so much weight so fast I feel tired and sluggish.

Clark Kent
05-06-2014, 12:08 PM
I don't think you will need to run Drol and Dbol together. Thats a lot of oral and not really necessary. Save them for another cycle. If you really want to know what adrol will do for you personally just run a drol only cycle. That will tell you exactly what it will do for you. you can run it for 4-6 weeks so it will be fast and let you know where you stand with that compound! What good is reaching 200lbs if as soon as you come off your down to 185? Thats how you get yourself in a never ending cycle and a downward spiral! I have been there and trust me, patience is the key. You will thank yourself in the long run. Just my 2 cents bro keep us posted.

xmuscle
05-06-2014, 12:42 PM
The anadrol thats out there these days is nothing like the stuff they had back in the mid 90s. .a pound a day was very common back then..most of it was all water weight.

BigPapa
05-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Sorry to high jack this but just for a second. Dtsepy clear your inbox. You can not receive a PM.

BigPapa
05-06-2014, 01:05 PM
By the way. I love both. Got some great gains when I ran PEP's drol.

bdad
05-06-2014, 02:08 PM
My BP hates adrol

bigbreads80
05-06-2014, 02:12 PM
I know .and I am going to be patient. Just being a little silly. But yeah I hear so many different opinions about drol. I often wonder if some of the reports on the affects of drol are because it's actually dbol. I've actually labmax tested some drol from a very big UG name and turns out it was dbol. Who knows- like it was said, the best thing to do is just run it and see what it does for me. I'm a dbol so I'll probably just stick with my one true love:)

Clark Kent
05-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Sorry to high jack this but just for a second. Dtsepy clear your inbox. You can not receive a PM.
all set man sorry bout that

Clark Kent
05-06-2014, 03:39 PM
The anadrol thats out there these days is nothing like the stuff they had back in the mid 90s. .a pound a day was very common back then..most of it was all water weight.

I cant say for whats out there today but the stuff from those days xmus was fucking serious! I used to use Anapolon 50! 1 a day for 5 weeks was more than enough all alone.

animal87
05-06-2014, 03:55 PM
I don't know that its faked much, dbol and drol are pretty much the cheapest 2 aas. I ran a little last year and got to over 280lb and felt bad, dbol makes me feel on top of the world.

toppjimie
05-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Ive use both,but not in combination with each other.Anadrol always bloated me,looked like the marshmellow man,but made me strong as fuck,i was lifting some heavy weight.hit my 1st 400 bench using it.Dbol gains went slower but got the best pumps on that shit and as long as you keep the E2 down very little water bloat.My strength didnt got though the roof like on Anadrol.As for trying both in the same cycle,thats all a difference of opinion.Go ahead and try it,if the sides are too much drop it,Nothings written in stone my brother

wook
05-06-2014, 07:03 PM
My last cycle I tried running both Drol and Dbol together 50 Mg each, spitting dbol into two doses/day. I got the worst fucking headaches ever! My BP also went skyrocketing after week 2! Needless to say, I stopped the Drol and ran 100 mg dbol, split, and the problems ceased. I would def lower the dosages if I try that again maybe 25/25 split...

bigbreads80
05-07-2014, 01:49 AM
My last cycle I tried running both Drol and Dbol together 50 Mg each, spitting dbol into two doses/day. I got the worst fucking headaches ever! My BP also went skyrocketing after week 2! Needless to say, I stopped the Drol and ran 100 mg dbol, split, and the problems ceased. I would def lower the dosages if I try that again maybe 25/25 split...

That's always the first thing I hear about drol-the headaches. Then bp issues and it's an appetite killer. My cycle is going pretty good although been having a few stomach/lethargy issues,and I'm getting those straight, but think I ll just stick to plan and finish with dbol and save drol for another time. I'm prone to migraines so drol makes me a little nervous. But nothing cures a headache like breaking a pr on bench so we'll just have to see...:)

PAiN
05-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Drol is my favorite oral. I get lean dry gains and alot more vascular on it. Lifts and pumps are insane.

I like pairing them together as well. 50mg Dbol\50mg Drol I sometimes use it to kickstart my cycles.

PEPrep
05-08-2014, 05:18 AM
I have been a huge fan of anadrol for years. I always put on a fast 10 - 15lbs at 50mg a day. 20+ at 100mg a day. A lot of bloat and water weight is typical, however so is a lot of strength and mass gains. I only run it in the winter to bulk. For me dbol is very similar just on a smaller scale. Less bloat, less strength, less toxic too. This would make sense as both are relatively mildly androgenic while anabolically speaking dbol is about twice as strong as test and drol is about three times as anabolic as test. Stacking these with test and other more androgenic steroids is important. Also using them at the beginning of a cycle would prove more effective for keeping gains produced by either.

SquatsandOats
05-10-2014, 05:21 AM
I couldn't eat to save my life on Drol. Just Kills apatite worse than ephedrine

junkyarddips
05-14-2014, 05:38 PM
If you are going to use drol you need to control estrogen that way hopefully you get mainly dry gains and you keep most of it when you stop it. Don't ever run anadrol at the end of a cycle. Thats a huge mental failure to see all of that go once you enter pct.

urajokemc
05-22-2014, 05:16 AM
Yeah as a senior in HER.... (Im 42 now) I had a buddy do drol and my god he blew the fuck up!!!! 70lbs in less than 2 months. That being said, I wouldn't touch the stuff. He ended up with stretch marks all over his body, was bald by 22, lost just about all his gains (I wasn't into gear back then so I don't know what else he was on) he went from benching 120 or so to 365, became a total dick (I beat his bloated ass after he sucker punched me) Here's the kicker.....he was able to squeeze fluid from his nipples (no anti e's) now hes got not swollen nipples, or anything like that but real tities! Drol, and D-bol are both toxic, but I believe drol has a direct coordination to liver cancer.Var is my oral of choice for sure. I did use turnabol and it was pretty good, but it gave me heart palpitations. I guess ya get what ya pay for

TheTrain
05-22-2014, 09:01 AM
It depends on the person, some guys say they get dry gains. I get bloated real bad on drol, great strength don't get sore at all. But I put on so much weight so fast I feel tired and sluggish.

This is the most common, and yes some guys use it to cut very successfully, it just depends on how you react to it. I get headaches after being on it awhile and have a hard time eating while on it. I would say you really don't need drol and dbol at same time, try it by itself first bro

TheTrain
05-22-2014, 09:04 AM
If you are going to use drol you need to control estrogen that way hopefully you get mainly dry gains and you keep most of it when you stop it. Don't ever run anadrol at the end of a cycle. Thats a huge mental failure to see all of that go once you enter pct.

This is very good advice I think....do at beginning and throughout and try to harden not at the end...I think anadrol used for cutting is for a very experienced BB

PEPrep
05-22-2014, 12:09 PM
I would be curious to know what else he is on. With such a low androgenic rating its hard to point to it as the lone culprit. Sounds like characteristics of a drol/deca/test cycle.

Yeah as a senior in HER.... (Im 42 now) I had a buddy do drol and my god he blew the fuck up!!!! 70lbs in less than 2 months. That being said, I wouldn't touch the stuff. He ended up with stretch marks all over his body, was bald by 22, lost just about all his gains (I wasn't into gear back then so I don't know what else he was on) he went from benching 120 or so to 365, became a total dick (I beat his bloated ass after he sucker punched me) Here's the kicker.....he was able to squeeze fluid from his nipples (no anti e's) now hes got not swollen nipples, or anything like that but real tities! Drol, and D-bol are both toxic, but I believe drol has a direct coordination to liver cancer.Var is my oral of choice for sure. I did use turnabol and it was pretty good, but it gave me heart palpitations. I guess ya get what ya pay for

PEPrep
05-22-2014, 12:12 PM
I gotta know what kind you are taking brother or what with. 15 years of using drol never heard of anyone do anything but blow up like a balloon on it.

Drol is my favorite oral. I get lean dry gains and alot more vascular on it. Lifts and pumps are insane.

I like pairing them together as well. 50mg Dbol\50mg Drol I sometimes use it to kickstart my cycles.

PEPrep
05-22-2014, 12:19 PM
If you want to use an oral at the end to put on lean muscle try winny or tbol. Tbol has an incredibly low androgenic rating but is actually rated higher than drol androgenically. Most people don't believe this but winny is just as strong anabolicly and androgenicly as drol. Both of these choices will give you strength and good muscle gains. No bloat.

rocky83
05-22-2014, 05:22 PM

^^^Sounds like the dude was also prone to male pattern baldness.

urajokemc
05-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah, his father was bald, so id say so. I'm also curious to know what else he was on. I just wasn't into ir back that long ago, so never bothered to ask. I will say this...he did get freakin' HUGE, but after seeing what that did to him....A drop as well as D-bol have been 2 I will never use. Trent is another one that I have no desire to try

PEPrep
05-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Just thought I would add this for those who have their appetite killed on drol. Buy a bottle of Boldenone Acetate, run it with drol, EQ should increase appetite. When you stop drol stop the EQ. So your cycle might look like this

Week 1-20 900mg test
Week 1-20 750mg deca
Week 1-4 50mg anadrol ed
Week 1-4 100mg bold ace eod/e3d

There would be no reason to run the eq any higher. We arent looking for its lean quality gains. Just the side effect of increased hunger. Plus we dont want it using up a bunch of receptors. We want those open for deca and test. Why didnt I say we want them open for drol too? Cuz anadrol is piss poor at binding to receptors. This is a good thing however and why I like drol so much. It can do its job without using up a lot of receptors.

rocky83
05-27-2014, 05:27 PM
^^^Quality post right there!

bigbreads80
05-28-2014, 12:16 PM
Just thought I would add this for those who have their appetite killed on drol. Buy a bottle of Boldenone Acetate, run it with drol, EQ should increase appetite. When you stop drol stop the EQ. So your cycle might look like this

Week 1-20 900mg test
Week 1-20 750mg deca
Week 1-4 50mg anadrol ed
Week 1-4 100mg bold ace eod/e3d

There would be no reason to run the eq any higher. We arent looking for its lean quality gains. Just the side effect of increased hunger. Plus we dont want it using up a bunch of receptors. We want those open for deca and test. Why didnt I say we want them open for drol too? Cuz anadrol is piss poor at binding to receptors. This is a good thing however and why I like drol so much. It can do its job without using up a lot of receptors.

That looks like a kick ass cycle!

PEPrep
05-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks bro. My winter bulker will actually look like this.

Week 1-20 900mg test
Week 1-20 750mg deca
Week 1-20 100mg tren ace ed
Week 1-4 100mg anadrol ed
Week 9-12 50mg dbol ed
Week 17-20 50mg dbol ed

You have probably seen me post before not to run drol at the end of a cycle. Well the exception would be here for bros like me that dont come off. I go right onto my next cycle.

That looks like a kick ass cycle!

BigPapa
05-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Thanks bro. My winter bulker will actually look like this.

Week 1-20 900mg test
Week 1-20 750mg deca
Week 1-20 100mg tren ace ed
Week 1-4 100mg anadrol ed
Week 9-12 50mg dbol ed
Week 17-20 50mg dbol ed

You have probably seen me post before not to run drol at the end of a cycle. Well the exception would be here for bros like me that dont come off. I go right onto my next cycle.

You never come off? I imagine that you run labs. Do all your number stay in line?

PEPrep
05-28-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm always on. My doctor knows everything. I get labs every 30 days. Always come back fine.

You never come off? I imagine that you run labs. Do all your number stay in line?