View Full Version : Experiences with AAS and anti-anxiety meds

Raider24
05-07-2014, 02:36 AM
I am curious if any of you take anti-anxiety meds while using AAS? If so, how do these compounds work together and did you have any negative side effects?

bdad
05-07-2014, 03:27 AM
I take Klons, doctor prescribed. No issues

rocky83
05-07-2014, 05:31 AM
Nope, but I'm sure after I have my appointment with the VA doctor for my PTSD, I'm sure they were try and prescribe me all sorts of zombie pills.

Dont wanna be old
05-07-2014, 11:56 AM
I would try pure 5-HTP . 50mg 3xday . <$10/month .
Should help .
I haven't started yet , but I think you will know within a week if good or bad .
Tried a couple pharma meds prescribed by Dr and other than dry mouth . Didn't do anything for me .

Clark Kent
05-07-2014, 01:51 PM
They can help especially on Tren. I wouldnt take them unless its absolutely necessary they will rob you of your energy! You should be fine though

animal87
05-07-2014, 02:00 PM
I take lexapro for ptsd a low dose. Stay away from the narcotic shit thats not gonna do anything but make things worse for you. A good heavy bag and getting laid every night you won't need any meds.

bigtuna
05-07-2014, 04:57 PM
binging on benzos. :1354729288:

Raider24
05-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the replies, I think I'll try out the 5 htp first and see how it goes. I'm hoping that does the trick but I'm glad to here no issues for the most part if I need to try something more

bigtuna
05-07-2014, 10:42 PM
once you start the bananas/footballs, there is no return

Dont wanna be old
05-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the replies, I think I'll try out the 5 htp first and see how it goes. I'm hoping that does the trick but I'm glad to here no issues for the most part if I need to try something more
I bought for myself, but daughter insisted on trying . She's 25 and wants to lose weight . ( I think she's fine , girl thing )
You ask what that has to do with you ?
The idea is if you have less Stress/anxiety you would sleep better , not impulse eat and more things I can't think of .
You in turn feel better with better sleep and hopefully feeling better things will look brighter and then your happier .
I hope this works you . I thought if things fell in place I could do better at making gym time during week or better execute my diet .
DWBO

animal87
05-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Gaba and st.john's wort helps, but its not a forever thing, take it for a while then stop and take it again when you need it.

PEPrep
05-08-2014, 05:34 AM
I have been on anti depressants for years. Never had any problems. In fact I believe they are very beneficial for some who go off cycle. All of mine are doc prescribed from sleep aides to daily use to the hard stuff that is used "as needed". Like I said I have never had problems, but I also don't abuse them either.

TheTrain
05-08-2014, 08:48 AM
I have been prescribed benzos for anxiety as well, I take them only when absolutely necessary as I feel like they do rob you of your energy a bit the next day. I only take them on tren sometimes when my sleep gets really bad. That's the one side effect I get that gets worse the longer I run it. Benzos are very addictive and if you start taking them regularly can give extrememly dangerous withdraw symptoms.

Hope all is well other than these issues

urajokemc
05-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Yeah Benzos can be great while on, especially if you have a temper or the nervous type. Stay away from fast acting ones like *****, as its very adding ting, and very hard to get off. I use Klonopin and I think they go great with gear. I wont take any before the gym! You will lose strength, and desire. However after the gym...it's pretty awsome. ....After a workout ill take one, have a huge post workout meal, spark one up, and sleep like a baby. Thats just me though

junkyarddips
05-14-2014, 05:40 PM
I would try natural anti anxiety products that can be purchased at a health food store first. Give it some time like a few weeks to a month. If you still feel bad then I would go the medication (drug) way and see how well it works because some of those medicines are highly addictive infact all of them are. The with drawls can be deadly. Do what you can first before putting yourself in a position like that.