PDA

View Full Version : anyone used this site for powders?

trendale
05-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi, im dale new to forum.

Not sure if this is right section. Apologies if it isn't.

I've been looking for a supplyer for raw powders and yes I know about quality raws I have just put first order through with them but havnt heard from them in a week.. so i want a back up in case.

I came across this site has anyone heard of it or used?

Xxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TheTrain
05-07-2014, 08:52 AM
A Chinese holiday has been going on...they should be getting back to you any day now. Maybe an intro first instead of first post asking about a raws supplier??

TheTrain
05-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Another site im on these people and this site are listed as scammers. Figured Id share this information...

Dont wanna be old
05-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Welcome friend .
There are sponsors here that have raws .
You are welcome to research there history .
Its not fare to our sponsors if we promote other sources .

trendale
05-07-2014, 10:32 AM
I've never been on a forum befoee sorry mate and thats fair understandable thanks for the info :)

PAiN
05-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Another site im on these people and this site are listed as scammers. Figured Id share this information...

I wouldn't go near that site bro.

Check the sponsors here bro. Several sponsors offer powder. You will be very pleased with the service from our sponsors. They wouldn't be here unless they were the best!

Be sure and give us an intro and tell us about yourself bro. We take care of our brothers here.

BigPapa
05-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Yes please for the love of God. Take a minute and introduce yourself. We want to at least feel like we know something about you.

Dr-Octagon
05-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Chinese New year is always a bitch. Lol

bigken
12-23-2014, 06:18 AM
Hi, im dale new to forum.

Not sure if this is right section. Apologies if it isn't.

I've been looking for a supplyer for raw powders and yes I know about quality raws I have just put first order through with them but havnt heard from them in a week.. so i want a back up in case.

I came across this site has anyone heard of it or used?

It's not wise to use a source which even doesn't have an independent company website.
You must know that, Everychina is only a business to business website, just like alibaba web.
I totally trust this link you showed , xxxxxxxxxxxxx is only a show roon url on everychina.
If any problems of looking for a raws source, you can pm me for more help. I know it very well.

PAR@DOX
12-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Welcome friend .
There are sponsors here that have raws .
You are welcome to research there history .
Its not fare to our sponsors if we promote other sources .

sorry bud i was told that rule before hand... and it makes perfect sense.. just read all the reviews and do your research and you will choose wisely
gl

Frankenstein
12-26-2014, 02:34 AM
I wouldn't go near that site bro.

Check the sponsors here bro. Several sponsors offer powder. You will be very pleased with the service from our sponsors. They wouldn't be here unless they were the best!

Be sure and give us an intro and tell us about yourself bro. We take care of our brothers here. I'm Dr. Frankenstein been interested in finding right source for raws for long time I'm 6 '1" 227lbs 15% bf looking to add mass but also looking for rare raws stenbolobe acetate....

PAiN
12-26-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm Dr. Frankenstein been interested in finding right source for raws for long time I'm 6 '1" 227lbs 15% bf looking to add mass but also looking for rare raws stenbolobe acetate....

We have everything you could ever want right here bro. Check out the sponsors on the homepage and be sure to give us an introduction in the introduction forum if you haven't already done so.

Tazzzz
12-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Been using one of our sponsers for powders and they are great! Always weighs heavy, always see/feel results in the gym, good communication, everything gets through. Your in the right house bro!

skinny
02-24-2015, 08:58 PM
screw australian customs!! we miss out on alot, jealous.

ironlift
09-23-2015, 07:52 AM

Yeah wish we could get powders in.

wsnake
09-28-2015, 12:19 AM

# Over governed

Perfect time at the moment with boarder protection services having strikes at Melb and Syd.
Another handy tip is to ask your source to ship so it lands here on a national public holiday.

BadaBing
10-16-2015, 11:35 PM
I don't know why yall don't trust them they are a sponcer here and I been using them for over a year without any issues pretty stand up.

PAiN
10-16-2015, 11:52 PM
I don't know why yall don't trust them they are a sponcer here and I been using them for over a year without any issues pretty stand up.

Who?

KICKSTAND
10-17-2015, 12:35 AM
Lol I was wondering the same thing. Pain.