PDA

View Full Version : Back in it!

urajokemc
05-08-2014, 07:15 PM
My only option for gear since 06ish has been cool docs. US pharmacy gear does rock, but the choices are so few. I had been prescribed test cypoinate, and Oxandralone for the past few years, but the $ adds up. I really haven't had a reputable source since the days of RC a LONG time ago. So for the past 8 years ive been 6 months on Oxandralone 20 mg's a day (with awsome results) and 200 mg of Test Cypoinate, then id take 6 months off.
Oxandralone is by far my favorite. For some reason on only 20 mg's I become a lean vascular freak. The test cypoinate by Watson is strong...pretty heavy side effects from only 200 mg's a week. I also use finistrad, and atomized along with Tomoxophin, and hcg while off.
Being this is my first post, I figure id give a short history of my use.
I placed a small order with GR of some BD Ox, as well as some Sust. Communication has been excellent so far, and im hopefull the new BD is as good as the old (any thoughts?)
Once I recieve everything and its all G2g, I plan on picking up some HGH. This will be my first experience with HGH, so I have a bunch of research to do on dose, method, brands etc.....
I had major back surgery a few years back, and worked my ass off to rehab, however I'm getting a bit older and things seem to break down on me much more often than even last year. I'm hoping HGH will help with healing and keeping me gaining into my early 40's.
My stats
6'3 225, about 8-9% BF.
Well I'm sure I'll have pleanty of questions in the future, especially with HGH. I just thought I'd introduce myself to this board.

BigPapa
05-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Welcome brother. Glad to see you back at it. Go check out Evolution Labs. We are new here but not new to the game. Got an auction going now. Go check it out.

rocky83
05-08-2014, 09:23 PM
You should let us know how the order goes with GR.

urajokemc
05-09-2014, 06:34 PM
I will for sure. Has anyone had experience with them? G2g?Being this is my first order in 8 years......im all sceptical, nervous and....ya know.Communication with them has been very good so far. If they recieved my founds, and I stopped hearing from them...well so far so good. They have been a lil slow w/ tracking # though. I'll keep ya updated