PDA

View Full Version : Getting old :(

urajokemc
05-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Glad to be here. I'm 42, and im falling apart. I had back surgery, but made a full recovery, until I was recently rear ended. I have a torn left labrum (shoulder) and some crazy painful tendonitis (left elbow)I'm thinking of getting on HGH. I've made my first order in 8 years from GR (hope they're reputabl) I did do a fait amount of research.Anyways, ive been in gear from US pharmacy's for several yrars now. Its just become such a bitch w/insurance company's, plus in the state im in Doc's can't write HGH, and even if they could the prices are ridiculous.Will HGH help some of these injuries feel better? Its pretty crazy, as ive been able to work out around my problem areas, and besides legs, I'm keeping in great shape.Still under 10% bf, and still have the body I want (although id like to get a little more size) 6'3 225.Opinions; for my needs how much HGH would ya recommend? What co would I want to stick with?Thanks

kubes
05-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Bro I have a bad disc in my lower back or almost no disc left and I have found way to train around it. Seated leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls are a few lift I have found that do not compromise the integrity if my spine or cause compression. If you have been off gear for some time I would stick with a beginner test cycle and just be careful as you will get strong real fast. You do not want to risk more injury so form is key.

BigPapa
05-09-2014, 08:51 PM
You could run a low dose of Decca with test to help joint support. A lot of older guys love Decca because it helps so much in that area. I know tendinitis is a little different but it won't hurt to try.

Dont wanna be old
05-09-2014, 11:18 PM
I feel good running 200mg Deca ( with test of course )I have a physical job and we have several people with injuries .
Other the Hernia from thinking I was unstoppable force trying to move stuck object . I have done well over the years .
When I was paying TRT $195/month he wrote Deca before taken off the market . 100mg/week will even help . I don't know why it wouldn't help tendinitis .
Hgh amount depends on brand . I believe things but don't have enough experience to comment .

toppjimie
05-13-2014, 12:13 AM
your 42? Wait til your 50's bro.Im 54 .Ive had my far share of injurys from working out.Ive been thinking of going the HGH route,just dont have a extra grand to buy a years supply.Everybody's looking to find that "Youth" in a bottle.Even with the little nagging ache's,the benefits of exercise defintly outweight the negatives and i really dont feel 50ish.

animal87
05-13-2014, 12:31 AM
Pepetides(cjc, ghrp) hgh. Deca, EQ. have the most healing properties.