PDA

View Full Version : cycle

studmuffin
05-10-2014, 12:34 AM
Just ordered a lot of gear and I need to use some.I am thinking 16 week cycle I am 200lbs,21%bf,5"10 I am on a clean diet and losing 2 to 3 pounds a week.What I want is to begin building muscle and lose the fat.So I have teste,testc,npp,tne,tren,dbol,anavar,aromasin,clom id,deca,and nolvadex. I am thinking tne everyday for 12 weeks, teste for 16 weeks, deca for 16 weeks, dbol for 6weeks, and keep aromasin,clomid and nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

SquatsandOats
05-10-2014, 12:39 AM
At 21% body fat you'd better hope you're not Gyno prone especially with TNE Dbol and test. Are you planning to blast and cruise?

studmuffin
05-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Why should I go ahead and take aromasin with the cycle.And what is blast and cruise?

SquatsandOats
05-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Am I being trolled? I think you should. If I were you I would do test only with aromasin if you're estro is getting high and then add tne/dbol once your BF% is lower

studmuffin
05-10-2014, 01:02 AM
What bf should I get to bro?

SquatsandOats
05-10-2014, 01:05 AM
What bf should I get to bro?
General consensus is around 12% fairly lean. Though people start higher. It all depends on how well your body reacts. Some people can be over 20% and not need and AI while some get itchy nips at 12% on a cruise dose of test

rocky83
05-10-2014, 01:09 AM
I think 12% body fat is definitely a fair percentage to want to hit. I even think 12% to 15% is fine depending on goals. If I were squatsandoats I would hit up a mean cutting cycle.

rocky83
05-10-2014, 01:10 AM
I mean studmuffin. Not squatsandoats. My fault!

kubes
05-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Run your test 2 weeks longer then the deca before starting pct to let the ester clear. No hcg during your cycle?

SquatsandOats
05-10-2014, 01:11 AM
I think 12% body fat is definitely a fair percentage to want to hit. I even think 12% to 15% is fine depending on goals. If I were squatsandoats I would hit up a mean cutting cycle.
Like I don't have enough body dis morphia already haha!

studmuffin
05-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Sounds good,I was curious about my bf%,thinking it is to high for a full cycle.Thanks for the info bro I really appreciate it.

rocky83
05-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Like I don't have enough body dis morphia already haha!

Lol I corrected that my man. I meant to direct that to studdmuffin in regards to his body fat be at 21% and has cutting steroids on hand.

studmuffin
05-10-2014, 01:17 AM
There is the man,Kubes I was waiting for you to come around.Is that for my libido,running the test longer.

kubes
05-10-2014, 01:20 AM
No the deca has a longer active life so it will take longer to clear from your system then the test. Most will tell you just to run the test one week longer but I would run the test 2 weeks longer just to be sure

studmuffin
05-10-2014, 01:21 AM
You think I should run this whole cycle?

kubes
05-10-2014, 01:26 AM
You think I should run this whole cycle?

Run what? Just drop the deca 2 weeks before you discontinue the test

enrod
05-10-2014, 01:26 AM
For a cutter? No, you will likely add a good deal of weight with these compounds. And I find it highly unlikely you will shred weight while gaining muscle with those you selected.

I don't mean to demotivate, but you chose a long bulking cycle. I just ran something very similar and my body fat increased a fair amount, and I eat quite clean. For a cutter, I would suggest a low dose test with tren and anavar, such as the following;
200mg Test E or Test C
400mg Tren E
Anavar 40-60mg ED

rocky83
05-10-2014, 01:28 AM
For a cutter? No, you will likely add a good deal of weight with these compounds. And I find it highly unlikely you will shred weight while gaining muscle with those you selected.

I don't mean to demotivate, but you chose a long bulking cycle. I just ran something very similar and my body fat increased a fair amount, and I eat quite clean. For a cutter, I would suggest a low dose test with tren and anavar, such as the following;
200mg Test E or Test C
400mg Tren E
Anavar 40-60mg ED

^^^^that was my thoughts exactly!

studmuffin
05-10-2014, 02:06 AM
Yeah cause i am really doing well with my weight.dropped 28 pounds in three months.Just thought I was ready for bulk,but you guys make me feel like I am fat, lol

rocky83
05-10-2014, 02:10 AM
Yeah cause i am really doing well with my weight.dropped 28 pounds in three months.Just thought I was ready for bulk,but you guys make me feel like I am fat, lol

I'm not saying your fat at all brother. Usually body fat from 21-24% is considered healthy. 14-17% is considered fit, but everybody's body is different. I was just saying if you want optimum results. Again I don't know what your goals are. If you are more into the body builder look I would suggest you lower that body fat just a little. If your more into the power lifter look then by all means pin away my man. You can very well burn alot of that body fat off working out while on cycle, but my experiences with deca is I do put on a little fat, but I also eat like an animal, so that has a little to do with it. If you can eat really lean with keeping your protein intake high enough to keep muscle growth stimulated then I say go for it, but please don't take my comments as an attack on you. Just trying to help.

wook
05-10-2014, 04:01 AM

200mg Test E or Test C
400mg Tren E
Anavar 40-60mg ED

^^^8-10 weeks tops... I would up the test to 500, but that's just me... You will lose bf and gain strength no doubt!!!

studmuffin
05-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Believe me I dont feel like you are attacking me.I am taking in all of your experience and really want to use my Tren.But this is my first cycle and have heard I shouldnt use tren.I have studied it for a while and seems to be the beast of roids.

Herc
05-12-2014, 02:25 AM
I think you should just run the test bro to be honest. You definitely shouldn't be using tren on a first cycle. Just cut for a little while longer before you start the cycle. Run 500mg test per week and keep training hard. If you want to take Deca (400mg), you certainly can. It can be used in a cutting cycle and is very androgenic. Diet will determine if you stay lean or get fat. I have no trouble cutting on Deca, but my diet is on point. If you are taking an AI like Aromasin or Adex (and I suggest you do) this will keep the water weight off of you, as well as keeping sodium to a minimum.

Herc
05-12-2014, 02:26 AM
And you could take the Anavar as well, I see no problem with that.

rocky83
05-12-2014, 02:55 AM
I think you should just run the test bro to be honest. You definitely shouldn't be using tren on a first cycle. Just cut for a little while longer before you start the cycle. Run 500mg test per week and keep training hard. If you want to take Deca (400mg), you certainly can. It can be used in a cutting cycle and is very androgenic. Diet will determine if you stay lean or get fat. I have no trouble cutting on Deca, but my diet is on point. If you are taking an AI like Aromasin or Adex (and I suggest you do) this will keep the water weight off of you, as well as keeping sodium to a minimum.

^^^^Diet is everything!

TheTrain
05-12-2014, 09:16 AM

I think you want to start your cycle so the best thing you can do is take as much information as possible and put it into practice. The BIGGEST thing will be DIET! Yes diet as your gains will only be as good as your intake is brothe. As long as you have an AI, caber/or prami, and your pct on hand youll be fine! That's what we are here for to ask us if you have any questions. I have found when guys ask about there first cycle and everyone posts telling them not to do it, they do it anyway but then wont ask questions....try this

1-18 600mg Test E
1-16 300mg Deca(front load 600mg first week)
4-18 Aromasin 12.5 eod

If I saw dbol take your dbol preworkout for first 6-8 weeks! I hope this helps and if you need anything please ask!!

wook
05-12-2014, 02:19 PM

I didn't realize this was your first cycle... I thought it was your first "Tren cycle"... I totally agree with Herc about waiting to take Tren down the road! My bad!

rocky83
05-12-2014, 02:41 PM
I didn't realize this was your first cycle... I thought it was your first "Tren cycle"... I totally agree with Herc about waiting to take Tren down the road! My bad!

^^^Yeah and I would definitely incorporate the anavar like Herc said. You could use it at the beginning or end of your cycle, but I would use it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle to help lean out at the very end.

junkyarddips
05-14-2014, 05:35 PM
If you do a cardio at least 3 times a week and make sure you stay clean I don't see why you can't get to 10%. Post up some before and afters.

friend-o-mine
12-10-2016, 05:15 AM
First cycle should be Test-E only and nothing else.

And really I think you should get at least under 18% bf or you are going to aromatise really high.

I think you should do a month of High Intensity Interval Training on the Airdyne bike 20 seconds full blast, rest 2 minutes. repeat 5 times. do it 3 days per week. That should get you to 16% within 30 days or lower. Then you can do a proper bulk. You cant ride 2 horses at the same time.

The Best HIIT Workout For Maximum Fat Loss And Increasing Your Metabolism - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3kiQ4lhD4g)

j-raw-hate
12-12-2016, 06:15 PM
As far as burning fat I've never actually tried deca for that purpose especially not stacked with dbol ...seems like lots of water retention,, its usually for raw mass ,,,but to each their own,, good luck bro