PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Acne flare up, Need opinions

Roughy 7.62
05-15-2014, 09:27 PM
This is my third cycle, I'm 24, 227lbs, can pinch about half or 3/4 inch of body fat on stomach (guessing 11-12%? Bf)
First cycle was test e @ 500 mg Per Week, Second was Test Prop @ 400/ Tren Ace @ 700.
Two previous cycles acne was not that bad at all, besides some cyst on my shoulders during PCT after the Tren Ace Test prop. Well on my current cycle, it's gotten ridiculous. Chest, shoulders, back, and even spots on lower back.
I'm running;
Mast P @ 400 per week EOD Injects
NPP @ 500 EOD injects
Test E @ 600.

I started cycle at test e at 200 (front loaded test and waited 2 weeks to bring tren in), and Tren A at 700. Once tren kicked in, It mentally fucked me hahaha way worse than the first run, so I dropped it. Bumped test to 600, brought in the mast p and NPP. Two weeks later acne everywere.
I've been taking two showers a day, have oxy acne pads with salicylic acid I've been using, and Adapalene .3% gel, but they keep popping up.
So here's the question; From you're experience does NPP or Mast cause acne of this severity? Or do you think it's from hormonal roller coaster ride of switching compounds and test dosage? I'm loving the hardness, fullness, and vascularity that I'm seeing from this stack, But im not looking forward to coming back from a 3 week work rotation in texas and girlfriend noticing all this and figuring out I'm on another cycle hahaha So any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for how long this post is

kubes
05-15-2014, 10:30 PM
I have gotten some pretty deeper cystic acne from mast.

enrod
05-15-2014, 10:40 PM
I use to get real bad acne from nandralones (deca/tren/npp). Look into accutane, EGH carries it. Nothing works better.

Roughy 7.62
05-16-2014, 01:32 AM
I'm bringing in dbol soon, would running accutane with an oral be to harsh on liver in your opinion? I've heard it's very harsh

Khem
05-16-2014, 04:09 AM
Accutane is harsh I wouldn't run it with an oral, but in reality its likely fine for short runs of oral at reasonably low doses.

Its the mast causing the jump in Acne, its extremely common for mast and I couldn't tell you how best to beat it. I had horrible puberty and early adult bacne, and honestly for me when I'm on cycle my acne is less than it ever was

Roughy 7.62
05-16-2014, 04:27 AM
Ok makes sense, Cuz in previous cycles even with androgenic drugs I haven't had it this bad. I guess I'll drop the mast, let it clear and see if it slows down the acne, maybe throw tren back in at a very low dose to make up for it. In the last three hours I now have a nest of about 5 painful cyst coming up on back of my neck/upper back were my fire retardant jump suit tag was rubbing me (I'm on a night shift at moment). It's getting ridiculous

Herc
05-16-2014, 04:43 AM
Mast gives me no acne. I would be willing to bet your estrogen is through the roof, This is what causes acne on cycle. What AI are you taking? are you taking a dopamine agonist for the nandrolone? Have you gotten any bloodwork? Get your estro under control and your acne will fade away.

urajokemc
05-16-2014, 04:48 AM
I had a breakout or two over the years. Cysts. ...can't say I have...ive broken out on my shoulder real bad....ruined my summer. Ill get breakouts on my face if I go pretty heavy on test. The one medicine tbat really works (I discovered it at the end of that summer) Tariff cream. Its not too rough like benzoyl peroxide, but way more effective. It clears up any breakouts I get nowadays in 3-54 days. Its pretty expensive, but not a killer. Ya do need a script for it tho.
good luck man.

urajokemc
05-16-2014, 04:51 AM
I had a breakout or two over the years. Cysts. ...can't say I have...ive broken out on my shoulder real bad....ruined my summer. Ill get breakouts on my face if I go pretty heavy on test. The one medicine tbat really works (I discovered it at the end of that summer) Tariff cream. Its not too rough like benzoyl peroxide, but way more effective. It clears up any breakouts I get nowadays in 3-54 days. Its pretty expensive, but not a killer. Ya do need a script for it tho.
good luck man.

Roughy 7.62
05-16-2014, 06:09 AM
I think my estrogen is under control truthfully, during initial test e front load I got itchy left nipple, nuked it with aromasin and stopped it. Ive Been on 12.5 mg of aromasin a day. Not familiar with dopamine antagonist though, fill me in if you don't mind. I've got caber, I usually don't use anymore than .25mg of caber twice a week, unless I get to were I can't feel my dick.
Got a link for were you'd recommend to get blood work? Flame me If you must, but I haven't had any blood work done pre cycle.

It might not be technically cyst, but it's those deep hard painful red ones you can't pop because they are so deep. I usually try and dry them out with Adapalene and bring it to surface and then drain it, stops scarring.

TheTrain
05-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Ive seen many good suggestions but can tell you without a doubt for me chemical never matters, its the different carrier oils that will give me bacne and on my shoulders. I never had pimples or acne in puberty even and im 30 almost now...I introduce MCT oil and im a pimplybackmusclehead! I love MCT as its so thin and very smooth but my body just doesn't seem to care for it that much lol.

My 2 cents

Herc
05-16-2014, 11:40 AM
I think my estrogen is under control truthfully, during initial test e front load I got itchy left nipple, nuked it with aromasin and stopped it. Ive Been on 12.5 mg of aromasin a day. Not familiar with dopamine antagonist though, fill me in if you don't mind. I've got caber, I usually don't use anymore than .25mg of caber twice a week, unless I get to were I can't feel my dick.
Got a link for were you'd recommend to get blood work? Flame me If you must, but I haven't had any blood work done pre cycle.
It might not be technically cyst, but it's those deep hard painful red ones you can't pop because they are so deep. I usually try and dry them out with Adapalene and bring it to surface and then drain it, stops scarring.

Website for bloodwork, just order and pick a lab close to you. They will email you the results: Privatemdlabs.com
http://Privatemdlabs.com
I just really don't have any acne unless my estro gets too high. And sore nips is not a good indicator of high estro. Some people can have their estrogen sky high and still not feel anything in their chest (I'm not one of those people). What brand Aromasin are you taking?
And Caber is a dopamine agonist, so you are good with that.

kubes
05-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Herc has some great points here. Do the lab work and take the guessing out of it ;)

animal87
05-16-2014, 11:56 AM
It's your hormones fluctuating from changing things around I bet. I don't get a real bad prob. on cycle but I get a little on my shoulders.

GOTGrowth
05-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Shower and check out different oils the stores near you carry.

Roughy 7.62
05-16-2014, 02:13 PM
Alright thanks everyone I'm gonna get on it. When I get back from this work rotation I'll get blood work and post results. I'm using zydexo? Think that's spelled correctly, don't have bottle with me at moment. Half red half grey pills. Heard good things about it and used it for pct in the past.

I'm gonna stick with the mast for another week to see if it's actually the fluctuations causing it, before I go causing more fluctuations.
Thanks for the replies!!