PDA

View Full Version : Next Cycle

rocky83
05-16-2014, 03:42 PM
For my next cycle I plan on kick starting it with some Anadrol at 50 mg a day for the first 4 weeks. I have a bunch of Dbol on hand as well and was wondering if I threw in 50 mg of Dbol a day, would that just be a waste of Dbol or would I still get good results with throwing the DBol in with the Anadrol?

Clark Kent
05-16-2014, 03:54 PM
save it and save your liver.

rocky83
05-16-2014, 03:59 PM
save it and save your liver.

So I'm guessing you wouldn't recommend raising my dose of Anadrol to 100 mg a day?

Clark Kent
05-16-2014, 04:03 PM
So I'm guessing you wouldn't recommend raising my dose of Anadrol to 100 mg a day?

I wouldnt. But up to you i havent done adrol in years and some of the vets are saying its not like it used to be. It is in some cases dbol. If its pharm than 50 should be fine I would say 100mg dbol is fine though if its dosed legit and its real drol than its some powerful shit. At the very least start out at 50 and go from there.

rocky83
05-16-2014, 04:06 PM
I wouldnt. But up to you i havent done adrol in years and some of the vets are saying its not like it used to be. It is in some cases dbol. If its pharm than 50 should be fine I would say 100mg dbol is fine though if its dosed legit and its real drol than its some powerful shit. At the very least start out at 50 and go from there.

Yeah that was the plan with the drol. I would never just shoot up to 100 mg unless I knew how my body responded to the product. I have read that if the drol is dosed correctly then 50 mg is plenty, but I have also read the same thing that you have, that drol isn't the same as it used to be, so that's why I was considering throwing in the Dbol as well. I have used most of the oral AAS before, but have never tried drol before.

Clark Kent
05-16-2014, 04:08 PM
Yeah that was the plan with the drol. I would never just shoot up to 100 mg unless I knew how my body responded to the product. I have read that if the drol is dosed correctly then 50 mg is plenty, but I have also read the same thing that you have, that drol isn't the same as it used to be, so that's why I was considering throwing in the Dbol as well. I have used most of the oral AAS before, but have never tried drol before.

Lol enjoy friend! Exam results? Did you pass?

rocky83
05-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Not yet brother. I have been checking my webportal every day first thing in the morning. The professor takes forever to grade our exams. He didn't even give us back our grades for our midterm until the day before the final exam. Kind of messed up if you ask me. I'm sitting on pins and needles over here lol and not literally yet because I won't be on gear till next week lmao.

wook
05-16-2014, 07:55 PM
If you can handle the Drol headaches, then it def kicks ass over DBol... I can't handle the headaches though, so I'm grouchy... DBol makes me feel goooood Tho! Last cycle I mixed Drol and DBol 50/50 every day, only lasted about 2 weeks before I had to drop the Drol!... Your probably a bad ass so you can handle it better than me.... My buddy swears by mixing them and he is a beast, so I say give it a try... I was thinking about trying again only at 25/25 split... Have fun getting your swole on!

rocky83
05-16-2014, 08:01 PM
If you can handle the Drol headaches, then it def kicks ass over DBol... I can't handle the headaches though, so I'm grouchy... DBol makes me feel goooood Tho! Last cycle I mixed Drol and DBol 50/50 every day, only lasted about 2 weeks before I had to drop the Drol!... Your probably a bad ass so you can handle it better than me.... My buddy swears by mixing them and he is a beast, so I say give it a try... I was thinking about trying again only at 25/25 split... Have fun getting your swole on!

^^^^Thanks brother! I have done quite a few cycles and I am looking to expand my horizons on this one. I am most concerned with how I will respond to the drol because I have read up on it a bit and have seen headaches being mentioned quite frequently, but I am hoping that I will be able to handle it and thanks for the bad ass comment lol! Your my boy wook!