PDA

View Full Version : Preferences- UGL or Pharma Grade

cowboy up
05-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Hey brothers! New guy here and wanted to get some of your personal opinions/preferences on UGL or pharma gear. From reading over a lot of posts it seems you can't go wrong with any of the sponsors on BOP but in past I have only used pharma grade gear. Past experiences include GP and Gen Shi and I never had any issues but now are looking for a reliable domestic go to so I don't have to wait 6 weeks and deal with customs bs.

Obviously domestic pharma is more $$$$ but is it worth it? Some say you get what you pay for... Just nervous about using UGL's and not knowing what I'm sticking. From the posts I've read up on I'm leaning towards either XXXXXXXXX or PEP for a ugl or EP or Blaster for pharma grade as these guys stock just about everything I'm looking for so I could make a 1 stop shop. Pretty much half the cost for UGL makes it very tempting though...

Would appreciate any past experiences (good or bad) on injectibles and orals

kubes
05-16-2014, 05:35 PM
There is nothing wrong with ugl brother

animal87
05-16-2014, 05:43 PM
The only real pharmaceutical things these days is test, drol, and hgh. They used to make deca but I havent seen that in a long time now. Everything else is a ugl or from another 3rd world country pharmacy.

BigPapa
05-16-2014, 05:43 PM
In my opinion UGL products can go against any pharma products. To me I can tell very little difference. All the labs here are reported top notch. We at Evolution Labs are the new guys on the block at BOP. However you keep a close watch on us. Our products are out there and the brotherhood are starting to respond. Good luck. And don't forget to come check us out ;)

kubes
05-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Right test is test you know........

rocky83
05-16-2014, 05:53 PM
The sponsors here are solid brother and I don't think you can go wrong with any choice you make with a sponsor here. I have gone and tried products from two different sponsors on BOP and both were outstanding. The sponsors here put a lot of pride into there work and if there is one that is slacking or isn't doing the right thing they are weeded out quickly brother. This forum is top notch. Have no fear when BOP is here lol!

animal87
05-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Let me put it this way. I'm the biggest and strongest I've ever been right now, on all ugl stuff.

cowboy up
05-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks Animal... Looks like you've been here for awhile so I'm sure you know your gear. UGL is sounding better and better

cowboy up
05-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Thanks-I've been reading some good posts on your gear too. Never ruling anyone out that provides top gear and good prices!

animal87
05-16-2014, 06:13 PM
They are all good here I've had most of them at one time or another. Just depends on your own tastes pretty much.

rocky83
05-16-2014, 06:18 PM
This place is like an anabolic candy shop lol!

kubes
05-16-2014, 07:02 PM
This place is like an anabolic candy shop lol!

Couldn't have said it better

Tekadori
05-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Cowboy, I have done TRT and used pharma grade test, deca and var and I can confirm that the sponsors here have just as good gear if not better. The pharma grade has no desire to make their product any better when sponsors here are utilizing MCT oil and lowering alcohol levels so there is no PIP and its smooth as butter. Hell, some sponsors even utilize third party testing to ensure proper dosages. Not to mention I have never received my pharma grade package and found extras for being a loyal client. Buddy, you can't go wrong here. BOP and the sponsors here are cream of the crop my friend.

enrod
05-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Let me put it this way. I'm the biggest and strongest I've ever been right now, on all ugl stuff.

Second this. Btw animal you left anavar out of your pharmaceutical listing, Bayer and I think a couple other drug manufacturer's actually produce it at 10mg doses. It's use for burn victims and cancer patients has proven it's use time and time again.

As others have stated, I too use only UGL labs here and have been blown away by results. Don't listen to the "pharma is best" banter. The grading on a product is a standard of purity and cleanliness, which can be achieved without a brand name and government funding.

cowboy up
05-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Cowboy, I have done TRT and used pharma grade test, deca and var and I can confirm that the sponsors here have just as good gear if not better. The pharma grade has no desire to make their product any better when sponsors here are utilizing MCT oil and lowering alcohol levels so there is no PIP and its smooth as butter. Hell, some sponsors even utilize third party testing to ensure proper dosages. Not to mention I have never received my pharma grade package and found extras for being a loyal client. Buddy, you can't go wrong here. BOP and the sponsors here are cream of the crop my friend.

Freebies are definitely a good plus! All makes sense

PAiN
05-16-2014, 11:45 PM

^^^This.

You can't go wrong with any of the sponsors here bro. Just go through and read the reviews in each of their forums and go from there.

Herc
05-17-2014, 01:30 AM
Hate to break it to you bro but GP and Gen Shi are both UGL labs. I have taken GP before, I had good gains but the PEP gear i am taking right now is turning me into a BEAST.

urajokemc
05-17-2014, 02:03 AM
The only real pharmaceutic. al things these days is test, drol, and hgh. They used to make deca but I havent seen that in a long time now. Everything else is a ugl or from another 3rd world country pharmacy.
You can also get Oxandrin (Anavar) @ the pharmacy. UG can be very good, and its much cheaper, but ya cant go wrong with anything ya get at a US pharmacy. Never have to worry about pip etc

cowboy up
05-17-2014, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=urajokemc;179915]You can also get Oxandrin (Anavar) @ the pharmacy. UG can be very good, and its much cheaper, but ya cant go wrong with anything ya get at a US pharmacy. Never have to worry about pip etc[/QUO

cowboy up
05-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Hate to break it to you bro but GP and Gen Shi are both UGL labs. I have taken GP before, I had good gains but the PEP gear i am taking right now is turning me into a BEAST.

Heard good and bad about PEP gear. Some people swear by him with the fastest t/a times around and then I've read some not so good reviews.

PAiN
05-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Heard good and bad about PEP gear. Some people swear by him with the fastest t/a times around and then I've read some not so good reviews.

That is usually at boards that rep one or two main sponsors that they only use and all others are scammers to them. Those are also the same boards that start the rumors and edit\delete reviews.

Read all the sponsor forums bro. No reviews on here are ever edited or deleted. All reviews and feedback are encouraged good and bad.

The gear here works Pharm Grade and UGL. It doesn't matter. I have used them all.

TheTrain
05-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Pain put it great, all reviews stay here and mods or Pain NEVER edit or delete them. Besides PEPs competition sources making fake names and lying and failing to provide proof they even placed an order from PEP I have yet to hear a legit complaint on PEP. I am on a few forums where he is also and the REAL forums which aren't basically owned by a sponsor are the same as here! Hope this helps give you perspective into the PEP situation..he got big and offered great pricesd and that hurt a lot of peoples business. Im sure you get it...

cowboy up
05-18-2014, 02:07 AM
Pain put it great, all reviews stay here and mods or Pain NEVER edit or delete them. Besides PEPs competition sources making fake names and lying and failing to provide proof they even placed an order from PEP I have yet to hear a legit complaint on PEP. I am on a few forums where he is also and the REAL forums which aren't basically owned by a sponsor are the same as here! Hope this helps give you perspective into the PEP situation..he got big and offered great pricesd and that hurt a lot of peoples business. Im sure you get it...

That makes sense. Guess that pretty much goes with any business. You don't want to see your competition doing better than you. Leaning towards XXXXXXX at present- good prices and can't find a negative post anywhere

PAiN
05-18-2014, 02:17 AM
That makes sense. Guess that pretty much goes with any business. You don't want to see your competition doing better than you. Leaning towards XXXXXX at present- good prices and can't find a negative post anywhere

He is not a sponsor here bro so we do not discuss outside sponsors. It is not fair to the sponsors that are actually here participating in this community.

Thanks.

cowboy up
05-18-2014, 02:21 AM
That is usually at boards that rep one or two main sponsors that they only use and all others are scammers to them. Those are also the same boards that start the rumors and edit\delete reviews.

Read all the sponsor forums bro. No reviews on here are ever edited or deleted. All reviews and feedback are encouraged good and bad.

The gear here works Pharm Grade and UGL. It doesn't matter. I have used them all.

Thanks Pain! Just so you know I'm not knocking down any source on here. Just new and wanting to make the best choice whether that choice is a sponsor from here or previous contact.

cowboy up
05-18-2014, 02:22 AM
He is not a sponsor here bro so we do not discuss outside sponsors. It is not fair to the sponsors that are actually here participating in this community.

Thanks.

Sorry about that... I thought he was

PAiN
05-18-2014, 02:23 AM
Thanks Pain! Just so you know I'm not knocking down any source on here. Just new and wanting to make the best choice whether that choice is a sponsor from here or previous contact.

No worries bro. I understand completely. You see a ton of reviews in each place and are not sure what to trust. Stick around awhile bro. You will see the way things work here and how good the sponsors actually are. We aren't like other boards. We actually take care of our members here.

Mfire
05-18-2014, 02:25 AM
Cowboy look at my Mfire change thread, all on PEP gear, my next round i think I'm gonna try Evolution because Bigs a good friend from the start for me and he's a rep for them. If he says their shits good, I'll try it! PEPs been fantastic for me though, you can't go wrong there!

TheTrain
05-18-2014, 10:21 AM
That makes sense. Guess that pretty much goes with any business. You don't want to see your competition doing better than you. Leaning towards XXXXXXX at present- good prices and can't find a negative post anywhere

Ive ordered from PEP multiple times and can tell you they've all been smooth transactions. Hes always running discounts and peprep is very helpful if a problem were to arise ever along the way!! I have a boy on there test e 300 @600mg a week, did 5 week dbol kicker at 50mg....hes up 20 pounds. Adding in some winstrol this week to tighten things up.I use there TNE 3-6 times a week depending. LOVE IT!!!!!Ok im done just wanted to share that...ive orderd from almost every source here and can honestly say you cannot go wrong with a source from here!!!

junkyarddips
05-18-2014, 11:36 AM
UGL can be just as good. You have to have the faith in whose making it. Sometimes you will even get bunk pharma grade products. If I have a choice I go with pharma grade because it is pharma grade.

cowboy up
05-18-2014, 01:35 PM
Ive ordered from PEP multiple times and can tell you they've all been smooth transactions. Hes always running discounts and peprep is very helpful if a problem were to arise ever along the way!! I have a boy on there test e 300 @600mg a week, did 5 week dbol kicker at 50mg....hes up 20 pounds. Adding in some winstrol this week to tighten things up.I use there TNE 3-6 times a week depending. LOVE IT!!!!!Ok im done just wanted to share that...ive orderd from almost every source here and can honestly say you cannot go wrong with a source from here!!!

Thanks Brother! These are the type of posts that I like to see. Results from people using source is what's important. Anyone can say this guy or that guy is great

cowboy up
05-18-2014, 01:38 PM
UGL can be just as good. You have to have the faith in whose making it. Sometimes you will even get bunk pharma grade products. If I have a choice I go with pharma grade because it is pharma grade.

You are right. Just because it's pharma doesn't mean it can't be bunk gear. I guess you just have to find a good source whether pharma or ugl and stick with em.

Herc
05-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Check out "current pics of Herc" I am on all PEP gear. I gained a LEAN 20 lbs this cycle. Can still see all my abs and intercostals and I have striations. The shit is legit.