PDA

View Full Version : The road to success!

Barbndr
05-17-2014, 04:32 AM
Ok so I figure to maximize all the help you guys can offer, it is time to start a log.

Stats:
31 yrs old. 6'1" 205lbs. Bf % unsure.

Bio:
I've been training off and on since I was 18. In that time I've suffered some major injuries. A broken collar bone, broken shoulder blade, dislocated shoulder (multiple times), and a broken femur. I then became addicted to pain killers and started drinking very heavily (drinking as soon as I woke up and at work to cure the shakes). All of this took a toll on my body to the point where it caused me a perforated ulcer which required emergency surgery and I had to have a kidney removed. Eventually this behavior caused legal trouble for me and I spent 2 yrs incarcerated. On the bright side I now have nearly 3 yrs sober from all narcotics and alcohol.

History:
1st cycle: Age 18, Test dbol
2nd cycle: Age 19, Test, deca, dbol
3rd cycle: Age 24, Test, deca, dbol
Surgery/legal trouble
4th cycle: Age 30, Test, Tren, Winny.

I never took care of my body, ate right, or took pct. I would simply blow up and lose all gains. PCT is a new ball game to me aswell as dieting right and complete training. Currently I eat decent, eggs/oats, chicken/rice, fish/pasta, along with 3 60g protein shakes a day. My workouts are 2 on 1 off. Upper body A, lower body A, off, upper body B, lower body B, off and so on.

I have some problem areas like my shoulders that I need to concentrate on.

I'm posting this for any input, advice, or criticism that the brotherhood can offer. On Monday I will start 200mg test prop, 100mg tren ace eod for 10 wks. Here's a couple starting photos to give you a better idea of where I'm currently at. I will update pics and my training/diet log periodically.

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 07:38 PM
Day 1! Pinned 200mg test prop/100mg Tren ace. Looking forward to hitting the gym in a few hours. Gonna hit chest and shoulders today.

kubes
05-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Are you planning to run any ancillaries, hcg and what's the plan for pct?

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Airmidex 12.5 mg/day with a standard clomid/novla pct is the plan but I'm always open for input.

Dick
05-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Thats a lot of adex bro , you sure you don't mean Aromasin?

PAiN
05-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Looks like your ready to put on some serious mass brother. I will be following along.

Keep us updated as much as you can. This will really help.

How often are you going to be injecting the Prop and Ace?

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 07:50 PM

Yeah i meant aromasin. My bro had adex and aromasin and i got the 2 mixed up. I'm new to the anc/pct game.

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Looks like your ready to put on some serious mass brother. I will be following along.

Keep us updated as much as you can. This will really help.

How often are you going to be injecting the Prop and Ace?

I appreciate it Pain. Ill be injecting those dosages eod.

kubes
05-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Yeah i meant aromasin. My bro had adex and aromasin and i got the 2 mixed up. I'm new to the anc/pct game.

Ok that looks good brother. I like hcg during cycles to maintain some testicular function but that's your choice. People do it both ways

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 07:55 PM

The adex would have been .5 ed but he wanted to hang on to it.

Dick
05-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Gotcha bro sounds like a great cycle , I will be watching this thread for sure!

kubes
05-18-2014, 08:00 PM
I will be following along as well.

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Ok that looks good brother. I like hcg during cycles to maintain some testicular function but that's your choice. People do it both ways

I already have a bulk cycle planned for the off season and that will be my first try with hcg. Honestly, I was looking into it but I just got extremely overwhelmed by everything I was reading and became discouraged. That was before I was part of BOP.

kubes
05-18-2014, 08:08 PM
I already have a bulk cycle planned for the off season and that will be my first try with hcg. Honestly, I was looking into it but I just got extremely overwhelmed by everything I was reading and became discouraged. That was before I was part of BOP.

What did you find discouraging?

Dont wanna be old
05-18-2014, 08:08 PM
You look lean bro . Good condition to put on a couple pounds of muscle .
Look forward to see update in a couple weeks.
Prop & Tren ace will be your best friend .

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 08:11 PM
What did you find discouraging?

Just all the info on dose, mixing, storage, etc. I simply let my head get to me.

kubes
05-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Just all the info on dose, mixing, storage, etc. I simply let my head get to me.

Gotcha it's really not as difficult as it seems. You just need som bac water to reconstitute your hcg with

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 08:13 PM
You look lean bro . Good condition to put on a couple pounds of muscle .
Look forward to see update in a couple weeks.
Prop & Tren ace will be your best friend .

Thanks for saying "lean" lol. I say way too skinny. Just looking to put on some solid mass :)

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Gotcha it's really not as difficult as it seems. You just need som bac water to reconstitute your hcg with

Does it have to be stored in the fridge after its mixed? How long does it last?

animal87
05-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Yea your lean. I can say be careful with the tren you will get strong very fast and want to push yourself, don't know how good your injuries are now, but you can still be ok with it just be safe.

Barbndr
05-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Yea your lean. I can say be careful with the tren you will get strong very fast and want to push yourself, don't know how good your injuries are now, but you can still be ok with it just be safe.

Thanks bro, my body feels good overall. Some discomfort in my shoulder but I'm not sure if that's from lifting, the constant repetitive motion at work, or from all the contact in football.

BigPapa
05-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Cycle looks good brother. Eat right and train hard and you should be G2G

Barbndr
05-19-2014, 12:18 AM
Cycle looks good brother. Eat right and train hard and you should be G2G

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

toppjimie
05-19-2014, 01:27 PM
It's good to hear to took the Sober road to sucess! You have a good base to begin with,now just stay consistent with your workouts and build on it brother.My advice would be "have a plan and stick too it" all the way though.Keep it going bro!!

Barbndr
05-19-2014, 04:25 PM
It's good to hear to took the Sober road to sucess! You have a good base to begin with,now just stay consistent with your workouts and build on it brother.My advice would be "have a plan and stick too it" all the way though.Keep it going bro!!

I feel I have a good plan set in place to take advantage of all the gains I hope to see and to keep them. Getting sober was the hardest thing I've ever done and it can still be a struggle. Thanks for your words of wisdom bro.

Barbndr
05-23-2014, 09:02 PM
So far so good. Took my 3rd pin yesterday. My strength is through the roof and I don't seem to feel much fatigue. I've been eating like a horse and my water intake is 1 to 2 gallons a day. I've had a buddy that I see at the gym comment on my strength and size. Asked me what I'm on, says it's obvious. My girlfriend has made some comments about how my arms feel bigger and harder. Now for the bad. I've seen my temper and aggression soar! I'm aware of it and do my best to control it but it's really been nerve racking. I'm just worried that if it's this bad already, how much worse will it get after 10 weeks. Just a concern but I'm not ready to throw in the towel.

kubes
05-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Good to hear it's going well and good you are aware of the way you are feeling. That means you should be able to stay calm your aware of it so when you feel that build up just take a big deep breath and think about what you are doing or saying

Barbndr
05-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Good to hear it's going well and good you are aware of the way you are feeling. That means you should be able to stay calm your aware of it so when you feel that build up just take a big deep breath and think about what you are doing or saying

Thanks bro. I used to have a big anger problem and I've been through a lot of classes for it. It's been good knowing how to identify what's bothering me and having the tools to deal with it.

Barbndr
05-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Went for a monster of a hike today to a mountain waterfall. Can't believe how strong my legs feel. Veins were out everywhere, ones that I've never seen before. Loving this prop and tren.

Barbndr
05-29-2014, 01:29 PM
After a week and a half, I'm not so sure I can handle this Tren anymore. It was never an issue when I was a bachelor but with my girlfriend and her kids in the same house now, I can't seem to deal with the sides. Lack of sleep, always being aggressive and angry, mood swings, and just constantly on edge. I'm thinking about jumping ship and going straight into a 20 wk test, deca, anadrol, dbol cycle. What do you guys think? I know I can't take this constantly wanting to kill someone other myself feeling.

toppjimie
05-29-2014, 03:13 PM
Tren isnt for everybody bro.The sides kinda take the fun outta everything.Its not a biggy,go with something your use too.Test,deca,dbol is just fine,You'll make great gains without being on edge and getting irritated over stupid shit.Something about the Tren that flips the switch in us to go into rage mode.

Barbndr
05-29-2014, 03:44 PM
Yeah I'm just realizing that the tren isn't worth my job, happiness, or relationships. Even the dog has kept her distance lately

soopafli
05-29-2014, 05:22 PM
Ya hcg def makes a huge diff on cycle ill never run a long cycle without it again ... mainly because it makes my balls feel fuckin awesome

toppjimie
05-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Ya hcg def makes a huge diff on cycle ill never run a long cycle without it again ... mainly because it makes my balls feel fuckin awesome

hey bud,start your own thread

Barbndr
05-31-2014, 04:32 PM
The tren was too much this time around so I'm off of it. I'm just cruising right now on 100mg test prop eod and 100mg TNE on gameday. I'm planning on running the prop until I start a 20wk bulk cycle of test, deca, and anadrol/dbol. It's a cycle that peprep has given me and they're all compounds that I know I won't have an issue with

Barbndr
06-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Been off the tren and high dose test for about a week now. Feeling pretty good cruising at 100mg test prop eod. Gonna have a max lift day today to see where I'm at. Should I still run aromasin at this dose of cruise? Just cruising til I jump on a long bulk cycle, 20 or 26 wks. Not sure yet.