PDA

View Full Version : Boldenone Undecylenate vs. Boldenone Acetate

PEPrep
05-21-2014, 05:53 AM
I see many posts as well as emails to myself asking what's the difference? I'm no expert but this is the best I can explain. First remember we need to remember the roots of Boldenone. It was created while trying to develop a long ester dianabol.Then if we remember the origin of dianabol, it is basically a derivative of Testosterone. So what the hell does that mean to us? While very few people actually report or claim they suffer from water retention from using EQ, it's history sure would tell us it may have that possibility considering its ancestry. Boldenone Acetate was first marketed as Boldenone with less water retention. Again I think most of us would say "what water retention? ". I think the most logic explanation for the development of Boldenone Acetate is a faster acting compound. Undecylenate is the slowest acting ester I'm aware of, even slower than deconate. This is why EQ is typically run 16-20 weeks to reap the full benefits of the compound. I have no hard core evidence this is true or one version is better than the other. This is simply the conclusion I came to; Acetate form is faster acting and can be run on a shorter cycle. I have never run the acetate form just the Undecylenate. Anyone with experience with both I would love to hear.

TheTrain
05-21-2014, 09:27 AM
I have quite a bit of experience with bold undec and also boldenone cyp. I like the cyp more just as the results vascularity and increase in appetite happen fast. Even though I always front load. I would love to try bold acetate and have seen you guys carry it. I will incorporate it into a cycle soon but can say I have never had any water retention with either ester ive used. Anxiety and super high blood pressure yes from both. lol no real water retention to speak of though

bdad
05-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Anxiety from EQ is killer for me, I was taking 1200 mgs a week. This is one I'll never touch again.

animal87
05-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Really it doesnt give me anxiety at all. Do you guys give blood on it?

The thing thats kept me from trying the ace. Is everyone says the pip is almost unbearable.

kubes
05-21-2014, 11:49 AM

The thing thats kept me from trying the ace. Is everyone says the pip is almost unbearable.

This is very important as eq is very well known to elevate hematocrit levels

BigPapa
05-21-2014, 11:56 AM
I ran EQ last cycle 600mg a week for 18 weeks and my hematocrit stayed normal range. I had bloods drawn twice during cycle.

bdad
05-21-2014, 12:36 PM

Yes sir, every 8 -16 weeks depending on whether or not last time I gave double red.

animal87
05-21-2014, 12:41 PM
I've always been fortunate. The only thing that gives me much trouble is tren.

kubes
05-21-2014, 01:34 PM
I ran EQ last cycle 600mg a week for 18 weeks and my hematocrit stayed normal range. I had bloods drawn twice during cycle.

Very smart! To many people skip running labs. It's good to make sure we know what's going on the inside

PEPrep
05-21-2014, 02:21 PM
I do my labs every 30 days and my doctor always knows what I'm on.

kubes
05-21-2014, 02:28 PM
I do my labs every 30 days and my doctor always knows what I'm on.

I do them every 90 days