PDA

View Full Version : Halotestin?

rocky83
05-24-2014, 12:28 AM
Anyone on this board have experience with it? Thinking of purchasing some through texxgears because I think they are the only sponsor that carries it, but from what I know about it, halotestin is some strong stuff. Read it is great for cutting and a few guys that know my wife through her job that do bodybuilding shows love it. So, just curious as to who has had experiences with this stuff?

Dont wanna be old
05-24-2014, 12:40 AM
I used it for 1RM attempts .
Can't say it did anything special .
I was feeling confident doing a 1RM so I had spotter video tape instead .
The problem was I did 1 easily so I tried a second . Never never try 2 reps with a 1RM .
Halo just made me aggressive . Like after a hour I was just getting warmed up .

rocky83
05-24-2014, 01:09 AM
I am just curious about this stuff because I am want to try some new things out. Figured I might give halotestin a shot since I have never tried it before.

PEPrep
05-24-2014, 01:21 AM
I have used it and we carry it. Careful purchasing it, its not necessarily faked so much as it is sold in low quality raws. We should have it restocked next week. Strength increase is ridiculous you can literally increase your bench press 30lbs in one day. Halo is typically used by powerlifters or guys doing shows in the final weeks leading up to the show. Why you ask. Halo has a ridiculously high anabolic rating, almost 2000! Compared to tren which has about 500 rating anadrol has about 300 rating and of course test has a rating of 100. Basically makes you strong as shit about an hour after taking. Yes you will want to kill someone at the gym if they piss you off. Unfortunately it is really only used for these purposes as it has an androgenic rating of 0. Which is too bad, even with a low androgenic rating it could be the ultimate quality muscle builder.

Freedom
05-24-2014, 09:04 AM
I'm at the same place as the OP. Any additional personal experience shared here would be appreciated.

This caught my attention:

http://www.qualityraws.net/mainpage/buysteroidpowders/halotestin.html

animal87
05-24-2014, 10:13 AM
If I dont use it this time will def. be used in my winter run for going heavy.

PEPrep
05-24-2014, 11:21 AM
OTE=animal87;181701]If I dont use it this time will def. be used in my winter run for going heavy.[/QUOTE]

Despite it's lack of androgenic features. If you can afford to run it long enough with a bulking cycle I think that would be awesome.

Dont wanna be old
05-24-2014, 01:18 PM
It's used for contest prep also .
You can push thru cardio on low carb diet .
Become aggressive as I tried to point out in story. .

bdad
05-24-2014, 01:54 PM
I'm thinking of trying brazilian jiu jitsu, if so I will be stocking up, and of course listening to I'm a mutha fucking beast on the way to spar!!!

Dont wanna be old
05-24-2014, 01:57 PM
BJJ I would try to be relaxed .
Think and react . Not overpower .
Listen to Yanni !

bdad
05-24-2014, 02:03 PM
BJJ I would try to be relaxed .
Think and react . Not overpower .
Listen to Yanni !

Your probably right, I'm sure I will put in my place right out of the gate. I'm really looking forward to trying it though, also my wife and daughter want to try.

TexxGearsRep
05-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Halotestin provides a level of aggression similar to trenbolone. In my opinion it is not worth much.

Clark Kent
05-24-2014, 05:22 PM
I dont like it! I would rather do suspension or tren! stuff is toxic and you lose everything. Definitely for power-lifting and the likes.

bdad
05-24-2014, 10:07 PM
How long after starting this compound does it take to really feel the aggression kick in?

Clark Kent
05-24-2014, 10:41 PM
Not long couple days in your system

rocky83
05-25-2014, 01:24 AM
Hhhmmmm i might not even give this stuff a go from what I have read. Might just save my money for things I know I like lol.

SquatsandOats
05-30-2014, 04:45 AM
I dont like it! I would rather do suspension or tren! stuff is toxic and you lose everything. Definitely for power-lifting and the likes.
Do you lose the strength from it too? Or keep any of it Atleast?

Clark Kent
05-30-2014, 09:48 AM
Do you lose the strength from it too? Or keep any of it Atleast?

Gone!

SquatsandOats
05-30-2014, 10:13 PM
Well that blows.

animal87
05-30-2014, 10:20 PM
If it makes you able to lift heavier weight you are tearing more muscle fibers. So when they heal you are getting something out of it.

PEPrep
05-30-2014, 10:40 PM
This is correct. Similar to tbol.

If it makes you able to lift heavier weight you are tearing more muscle fibers. So when they heal you are getting something out of it.

PEPrep
05-30-2014, 10:43 PM
Not sure how you define aggression but halo has an anabolic rating 4 times higher than tren. As for what it's worth that depends on how you want to use it. Contest prep or powerlifting meet is ideal.

Halotestin provides a level of aggression similar to trenbolone. In my opinion it is not worth much.

PEPrep
05-30-2014, 10:46 PM
Just spoke to my brother guns01 at FitnessGeared. He is extremely knowledgeable about halo as well as everything else in the AAS world. He is currently running it for contest prep I believe. I asked him to come over due to the amount of posts regarding halo. He already registered so hopefully we will see him posting soon

BigPapa
05-30-2014, 11:13 PM
He is here :)

guns01
05-31-2014, 05:43 PM
i have extensive personal experience with halo and i took a break from it because it became damn near impossible to find legit halo that wasnt drol or just straight plain fake. what can you expect from halo? sides?
increase bp
increase aggression (yes even if you are laid back calm person it will make you more irritable and aggressive)
heavy liver stress just like any other 17aa oral will
benefits:
strength increase through the roof like no other product will give you in a very short period of time
dense hard muscle in those that are lean enough to see it
no increase in body weight for those that fight or power lift and are on the edge of making a weight class
no increased water retention
only needs to be used in short burst type cycles

you can not classify or compare halo to tren suspension or any other compound. it doesnt mimic or work in any mechanism that is similar to anything else. if you get a weight increase or bloat then you have gotten yourself some fake halo. that's prob the best indicator other than no increase in strength.
just a run down on what i was told a long time ago about halo and bbing. i had a judge tell me one time that you could take two similar bbers that are as close in comparison as possible. give one halo at 30mg a day for 3wks and the difference in the two will be night and day. i tried it and it is unreal the difference in the change in density and hardness of your muscle.

for the body builder the method most used is 20-30mg ed for the final 3wks of show prep. for a power lifter which is a whole other beast it would be 40-50mg ed for 7-10 days going into a meet. their are a ton of different ways to run it but those two are the most common that i have known

SquatsandOats
05-31-2014, 10:50 PM
i have extensive personal experience with halo and i took a break from it because it became damn near impossible to find legit halo that wasnt drol or just straight plain fake. what can you expect from halo? sides?
increase bp
increase aggression (yes even if you are laid back calm person it will make you more irritable and aggressive)
heavy liver stress just like any other 17aa oral will
benefits:
strength increase through the roof like no other product will give you in a very short period of time
dense hard muscle in those that are lean enough to see it
no increase in body weight for those that fight or power lift and are on the edge of making a weight class
no increased water retention
only needs to be used in short burst type cycles

you can not classify or compare halo to tren suspension or any other compound. it doesnt mimic or work in any mechanism that is similar to anything else. if you get a weight increase or bloat then you have gotten yourself some fake halo. that's prob the best indicator other than no increase in strength.
just a run down on what i was told a long time ago about halo and bbing. i had a judge tell me one time that you could take two similar bbers that are as close in comparison as possible. give one halo at 30mg a day for 3wks and the difference in the two will be night and day. i tried it and it is unreal the difference in the change in density and hardness of your muscle.

for the body builder the method most used is 20-30mg ed for the final 3wks of show prep. for a power lifter which is a whole other beast it would be 40-50mg ed for 7-10 days going into a meet. their are a ton of different ways to run it but those two are the most common that i have known

thanks brother. I want to run halo in the future for 4 weeks with the smolov junior program. Is it going to be worth it at all or am I going to lose all the strength from it, and go with another oral instead.

guns01
06-01-2014, 11:30 AM
thanks brother. I want to run halo in the future for 4 weeks with the smolov junior program. Is it going to be worth it at all or am I going to lose all the strength from it, and go with another oral instead.

i probably only lose maybe a small amount of strength when i stop. i have a ton of pl and strongmen guys that i train with and around that use it all the time just for the strength gains. now they are all nuts and it is all about the numbers for them but they will go for 3wks take off 3-4wks then back on for 3wks. then use the above protocol going into meets. now the 2 monster guys and the insane small super strong beast usually only lose 5lbs off their lifts during the down times and sometimes not at all. so from my experience and what i see and hear the loss is minimal at most

SquatsandOats
06-02-2014, 04:51 AM
Appreciate it bro. Seems like I'll have to give it a try eventually just to see and make my own judgements. I'm sure it depends on the different training BBers and plers use and work with, along with some other factors as well

guns01
06-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Appreciate it bro. Seems like I'll have to give it a try eventually just to see and make my own judgements. I'm sure it depends on the different training BBers and plers use and work with, along with some other factors as well

give it a go man. my best suggestion would be to start off at about 10mg a day for a few days then bump up from there. see how your body responds to it before taking the jump to 30-40-50.