PDA

View Full Version : Safety of football???????

Bendit
05-30-2014, 09:01 PM
So on a whim I'm hammering this out on a 4.5" screen. Watching all the nfl lawsuits right now, and realizing the real reason behind the injuries. I believe it's not a matter of lax rules and no medical oversight.....it's due to the apex of human fuckin training and the science of building the Hokan body. Football has been around for 60 or so years but only in the last 5 or 10 have we started to see the true human power fuckin apex...do you realize this is human evolution front page news. I am proud to be involved in the literal edge of this envelope. (Que fireworks and flag raising)

Bendit
05-30-2014, 09:04 PM
Will I let my boy play?.....your goddamn ri*****, we'll, honestly I don't know?

soopafli
05-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Na its theese pussies ass whinny lil motherfuckers that dont even play but think they get to change the rules to suit there idealism ... people know footballs dangerous its fuckin football thats what its about if you dont want a concussion take ballet..

PAiN
05-31-2014, 04:45 PM
So on a whim I'm hammering this out on a 4.5" screen. Watching all the nfl lawsuits right now, and realizing the real reason behind the injuries. I believe it's not a matter of lax rules and no medical oversight.....it's due to the apex of human fuckin training and the science of building the Hokan body. Football has been around for 60 or so years but only in the last 5 or 10 have we started to see the true human power fuckin apex...do you realize this is human evolution front page news. I am proud to be involved in the literal edge of this envelope. (Que fireworks and flag raising)

Na its theese pussies ass whinny lil motherfuckers that dont even play but think they get to change the rules to suit there idealism ... people know footballs dangerous its fuckin football thats what its about if you dont want a concussion take ballet..

I agree with you brothers.

I also think if you can get paid millions to play football I don't think you should be complaining about shit. Like you said soopafli it's football you knew what it was. You saw people hitting each other. Shit happens get over it.

Barbndr
05-31-2014, 05:09 PM
I'm 31 and I still play, not for anything more than the love of the game and the competition. There's not a day that I don't walk off that field and I'm not hurting. These guys are just too babied. Guys used to play with broken bones and dislocated joints. No guys are collecting millions to ride the bench because of jammed fingers and turf toe and then they expect to be compensated for it. I say man up or find a new way to make a living.