PDA

View Full Version : Halo

Mz1220
05-31-2014, 03:51 PM
Looking for halo seems to be out of stock. Is it always hard to find?

SquatsandOats
06-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Usually. It has a small niche, and it's effects can be similarly produced with other hormones that are a lot cheaper and less often faked. I think one of two sources here might have it though

rocky83
06-03-2014, 10:07 PM
There are sources on here that carry it.

guns01
06-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Usually. It has a small niche, and it's effects can be similarly produced with other hormones that are a lot cheaper and less often faked. I think one of two sources here might have it though

like i said in my earlier post their is absolutely no compound or combination of compounds that even come remotely close to real deal halo. you are correct that it is very very frequently faked and it is also expensive which is what makes it faked so often. you will know immediately if you got fake halo though and i would be the first one to raise the bs flag on someone faking halo. not busting your chops but their is no way you can compare halo to anything else. biggest thing you need to go into getting halo is trusting your sponsor and having the money to risk

SquatsandOats
06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
like i said in my earlier post their is absolutely no compound or combination of compounds that even come remotely close to real deal halo. you are correct that it is very very frequently faked and it is also expensive which is what makes it faked so often. you will know immediately if you got fake halo though and i would be the first one to raise the bs flag on someone faking halo. not busting your chops but their is no way you can compare halo to anything else. biggest thing you need to go into getting halo is trusting your sponsor and having the money to risk
All good bro. I wasn't necessarily thinking replacements, but from a cost/risk/results standpoint more people will go with the more common cheaper orals and that's why it's not as popular