PDA

View Full Version : Bridge

bdad
06-11-2014, 04:28 AM
Any one ever used Ostarine to bridge with?? I'm thinking OST 15-20 mgs and 10- 20 var, as opposed to a short cruise of test...

CTFaygo
06-18-2014, 12:45 PM
I was actually just wondering today about bridging with Ostarine. My current cycle doesn't end for another 6 weeks, but I was wondering if after one month PCT if then going on Ostarine for 8 weeks before starting the next cycle would impair full recovery from the last cycle or impair the benefits of the next cycle.

MR14
08-06-2014, 11:37 AM
I was actually just wondering today about bridging with Ostarine. My current cycle doesn't end for another 6 weeks, but I was wondering if after one month PCT if then going on Ostarine for 8 weeks before starting the next cycle would impair full recovery from the last cycle or impair the benefits of the next cycle.

Can this question be revisited? I have the same question as well.

Jimmyinkedup
08-06-2014, 02:05 PM
I would wait for some more input but I will ay this. I have recently seen some blood work on another forum from a few people that shows osta may be more suppressive than inititally thought. If thats the case I wouldnt "bridge" with it. Im not really a fan of bridging anyway but Id look into what I just posted before doing this to be certain of the suppression factor for sure.

MR14
08-07-2014, 10:45 PM
right on mate thanks

theestone
08-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Imo. Either do pct, recover then be natty for a bit. Or cruise on low test. Seems healthier to me than running a oral steroid + osta.

Even though var is mild and low dose it will effect your liver, and lipids especially over time. Plus I dont see why you'd try to recover while putting suppressive orals into your body. Doesn't make sense to me.

Not coming down on you brother. Just discussing. But I think cruise or recovery.

Memphis
08-10-2014, 03:00 AM
I have read that lots of people take ostarine while on pct because it helps produce more androgen to get a more dense and define muscle look plus it also helps preserve all that muscle gain without any side effects. When bridging with this you would have to take above normal dosage to keep majority of your gains from cycling but when taking a higher dose it suppress your natural test which actually defeats the purpose of taking a pct after your cycle. So if you think about it you will never actually recover from your previous cycle you came off. Like Stone says you are better of doing a low dose cruise or go natural. Me personally I would do ostarine on cycle and then pct with hcg and go natty until the next one, actually im gonna do exactly that for mine.

bdad
08-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Imo. Either do pct, recover then be natty for a bit. Or cruise on low test. Seems healthier to me than running a oral steroid + osta.

Even though var is mild and low dose it will effect your liver, and lipids especially over time. Plus I dont see why you'd try to recover while putting suppressive orals into your body. Doesn't make sense to me.

Not coming down on you brother. Just discussing. But I think cruise or recovery.

Your right bro I usually cruise and blast. My wife and I have decided to have another child so instead of cruising, I'm trying to get by with as little PCT as possible I hate feeling normal!