PDA

View Full Version : June 14

bdad
06-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Is the upcoming PPV MMA worth buying, I'm new to watching it and don't know who is who yet?

kubes
06-11-2014, 06:28 AM
I don't think so brother

Clark Kent
06-11-2014, 10:48 AM
I think UFC ppv is a sin! I love mma but $80 bucks every 2-3 weeks c'mon guys. I go to a local bar that carries it when there is one I really want to watch. Ill go with a few buddies and make a night out of it. Spend the $80 and support small business!

kubes
06-11-2014, 12:00 PM
I think UFC ppv is a sin! I love mma but $80 bucks every 2-3 weeks c'mon guys. I go to a local bar that carries it when there is one I really want to watch. Ill go with a few buddies and make a night out of it. Spend the $80 and support small business!

If you are paying that much then something is wrong with your provider. I just get together with friends and split the fights 3 or 4 ways have a BBQ and make an evening out if it. That being said this ppv just doesn't look interesting at all. I like Mighty Mouse and all but I just don't know about that being the main event. Andrie Arlovski is making his return but in all fairness the last bellitore card was more impressive. I am passing on this one brothers

Clark Kent
06-11-2014, 12:09 PM
If you are paying that much then something is wrong with your provider. I just get together with friends and split the fights 3 or 4 ways have a BBQ and make an evening out if it. That being said this ppv just doesn't look interesting at all. I like Mighty Mouse and all but I just don't know about that being the main event. Andrie Arlovski is making his return but in all fairness the last bellitore card was more impressive. I am passing on this one brothers

Ah I see. Thats why its nice to be on West Coast time! Everything happens in the evening instead of at night! BBQ would be a great idea if it wasn't already 9 or 10 oClock here. Even games run late for me here man. It was brutal staying up for that game last night! Especially given the clinic SA put on.

bigsam
06-11-2014, 01:41 PM
There's no way I'd pay that much money to watch it. I always either find a live stream online or wait to watch it the next day.

kubes
06-11-2014, 02:44 PM
There's no way I'd pay that much money to watch it. I always either find a live stream online or wait to watch it the next day.

Yeah it just depends how loaded the card is you know. If you get a few friends together to pitch in the cost is less than gong out to the movies or dinner. I think the fight card needs to be worth it though. Clark that stinks on that time zone :(

wook
06-11-2014, 03:05 PM
$55 once a month... Boxing is what charges $70... I enjoy having friends over and watching MMA it's worth $55 to me! They bring food and beer and I supply the fight, works out great! Not impressed with this upcoming card though!

kubes
06-11-2014, 03:08 PM
$55 once a month... Boxing is what charges $70... I enjoy having friends over and watching MMA it's worth $55 to me! They bring food and beer and I supply the fight, works out great! Not impressed with this upcoming card though!

Mma has killed boxing for a lot of fans. I just do not get exited about boxing the way I used to when Tyson, Lewis, Riddic Bow and Holeyfield were around