PDA

View Full Version : Preference???

Mentzer
06-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Team,

I understand if you don't want to share, but I'm about to dip my toe into the raw powder game a little with orals and was hoping someone would share who they've had the best working relationship with? If you want to PM me that is cool. I like a couple of our sources products and one sales raws too but I wanted to get a feel for what you all thought.

Thanks

slaughter15
06-17-2014, 01:47 PM
I brew my own and have been for awhile, making liquid orals is the easiest way to imho, all u gotta do is measure out ur powder and add either grain alcohol/everclear or peg whatever your recipe says. To easy, capping is way more work, plus u probably need a capping mach.

slaughter15
06-17-2014, 01:49 PM
sorry, just realized I read it wrong, and u were asking about service, cant help u there, I get my shit elsewhere, new to this board.

TheTrain
06-22-2014, 11:10 AM
Mentzer I can tell you Ive had good success to date with Quality Raws...I have never ran any of there orals as I don't care for liquids and slaughter was very correct in say capping is iffy and is based on formula and keeping an even consistency so that you have the right amount in each capsule. Not easy to do even for experienced people in my opinion.

You can PM me if you want and I can tell you more, its up to you but for small personal use they are great! Hope this helped at all

THE 67
12-13-2014, 09:38 PM
WHEN LOOKING FOR A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURE.... MAKE SURE THERE GOLD SUPPLIER WITH AUDIT REPORTS.. PLUS ALSO ASK FOR THE MONTHLY SEIZURE RATE THEY ALSO HAVE AS WELL....AND HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND... THERE'S GOOD SUPPLIERS OUT THERE.. U JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR .. ITS A BIG BIZ IN CHINA SO THERE OUT THERE.. :) WORD OF MOUTH IS GOOD BUT REMEMBER THT WORD OF MOUTH ONLY GOES SO FAR... :) GO TO ALIBABA AND THE TRADE SITES...

conan321
06-27-2015, 07:25 PM
QualityRaws has never let me down. I have tried almost everything they have and my people love it. Liquid orals are the easiest most effective way to go imo. Research bro,,,learn all you can and it will eventually come together.

hoodlum
07-12-2015, 08:42 AM
When your trusted you'll find better raw sources, until then go with the public ones. The public ones are just like maccas, cheap and nasty... but they get the job done. Most people that tell you that a public guy is top notch isn't telling you a lie, they just don't know better. Most legitimate suppliers take part in diversion, there is a couple of pharmaceutical companies in Greece that started blatently selling to the public instead of shutting their company down - its places like that you need to sniff out and they'll never be on google/alibaba/forums/etc

halfApint
07-13-2015, 06:07 PM
When your trusted you'll find better raw sources, until then go with the public ones. The public ones are just like maccas, cheap and nasty... but they get the job done. Most people that tell you that a public guy is top notch isn't telling you a lie, they just don't know better. Most legitimate suppliers take part in diversion, there is a couple of pharmaceutical companies in Greece that started blatently selling to the public instead of shutting their company down - its places like that you need to sniff out and they'll never be on google/alibaba/forums/etc

I am sure it is much different being in Australia vs other places in the world? From what I remember, steroids are NO joke in your country. Along with many other pharms.

hoodlum
07-18-2015, 07:00 AM
Yes and no man, it was only about 10 months ago that steroids got classed the same as narcotics on the east coast, the rest of the country is still on the old laws too. Prior to being redefined they were only classed as 'prescribe restricted substance' which basically means prescription medication, the same as if your mum gave you a few of her prescribed pain killers and you were caught with them in your pocket.

The misconception is because of customs. Our customs are harsh, very harsh - they don't actually care about steroids but they care a lot about powders, they are focused on narcotics/precursors/etc but the thing is steroid raws get caught up in the process, so because they've already got the powder they follow through with the prosecution and its unfortunate but us juicers get caught up in the crossfire between customs and the criminal gangs...

So a more accurate statement would be... importing steroids is harsh and likely to be caught but the actual cops don't care what your doing... if that makes sense