PDA

View Full Version : Onlookers Watch Python Strangle Man To Death Near Luxury Hotel

PAiN
06-20-2014, 11:08 PM
Onlookers Watch Python Strangle Man To Death Near Luxury Hotel

http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/15ft-long-python.jpg?w=236&h=236&crop=1

A crowd of people watched in horror as a 15-foot long snake killed a man right before their eyes at a popular vacation hotspot.

The incident took place at 3 a.m. Friday, as the python was spotted slithering across a road near the Bali Hyatt hotel on the Indonesian island, the AP reported.

Ambar Arianto Mulyo, a 59-year-old security guard at a nearby restaurant, tried to help capture the snake that had been seen in the area before.

But his heroic attempt turned into a holiday tragedy, as the deadly python wrapped itself around his body and strangled him after he had secured the reptile’s head and tail, putting it on his shoulders.

“It happened so fast,” said eyewitness Agung Bawa, an assistant security manager at the hotel, which has been closed for renovations. “We were sad because we could not do anything to help him.”

Police arrived to find Mulyo dead, and the python missing.

According to Denpasar police Captain Gusti Ngurah Yudistira, the victim died of suffocation.

noarch
06-20-2014, 11:32 PM
Get outta here!! I've been to Bali twice and didn't know they have pythons...thought the only snakes were cobras in the rice paddies.

I clearly can never go there again!! (terrified of snakes.....lol)

Herc
06-21-2014, 12:13 AM
He tried to handle a 15 foot python by himself... even I know that wouldn't be a good idea. Very powerful reptile. Sad story.

junkyarddips
06-21-2014, 08:14 PM
There wasn't anyone with a broom or anything to make an attempt?

BigPapa
06-22-2014, 12:52 AM
Man I almost always have a knife in my pocket. I would have cut him up.

studmuffin
06-22-2014, 01:18 AM
He actually put a python on his shoulders,dumbass.

cowboy up
06-25-2014, 01:52 AM
^^^ a 15 ft python at that

toppjimie
06-25-2014, 05:11 PM
I was expecting the video of it,darn......