PDA

View Full Version : Is your GH real?

Jeremy24
06-24-2014, 02:52 PM
Unless its Human grade its hard to know and if it is real, is it under dosed?

Our current situtaion with generic gh is why a lot and i mean alot, top level amatuers and pros included, are switching to peptides when HG is not available or cant be afforded.

The reasults and the quality are second to none and even better they are being produced here in the U.S.

If you havent yet, im telling you guys, you need to try these out. Youll be shocked and amazed. PM me with any questions you have

Jeremy

ElitePeptides
07-23-2014, 03:07 PM
BUMP for that! Sometimes I dont understand why people spend countless dollars on fake GH or underdosed GH when they can stack some peptides and get the exact same! Nobody can tell me different because, I've seen the blood test results! GHRP6/Mod-Grf and the serum level was in the 30s! Who can argue that?

Clark Kent
07-23-2014, 03:42 PM
BUMP for that! Sometimes I dont understand why people spend countless dollars on fake GH or underdosed GH when they can stack some peptides and get the exact same! Nobody can tell me different because, I've seen the blood test results! GHRP6/Mod-Grf and the serum level was in the 30s! Who can argue that?

Im very interested in this! What would be a good research regimen. And if i were to go ahead with the research what would be the quantity of each research peptide should be purchased. Thanks in advance!

Hatefactory
07-23-2014, 04:53 PM
I am interested as well!^^ I have just recently really started doing my homework on GH and peptides so I'm all ears (or in this case eyes).

enrod
07-23-2014, 05:21 PM
I experienced no GH related sides with reputable peptide companies running GHRP-6/cjc - 3 shots a day for 2 to 3 months. I will be going the GH route soon to compare for myself.

KutakRock
07-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Gotta trust your source, High 40s and 50s are optimal. 30s work but should be much cheaper. Only sure way to know is to have it tested. Good sources will test and let you know. If its a known source you use and trust they wont lie. If you dont know the source or dont trust, dont buy! If a source really wants to pump their hgh they will test if there is any question to validate their potency. Personally from what I have heard there is no source here that would burn anyone. Just my $.02