PDA

View Full Version : Any brothers aware what's being discussed about legend pharm ATM?

theestone
06-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Just wanted to share with the brotherhood. As i knew they were a sponsor here. I've always been a little hesitant about this lab. This makes me even more worried. I know some of you have this gear, food for thought.

It could be BS. But Anton hasn't even commented. So it's looking fishy.

theestone
06-24-2014, 04:46 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BigPapa
06-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Just went and read this wow.

08gsxr
06-24-2014, 04:56 PM
Wow. I'm kinda shocked...

noarch
06-24-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm curious about this as well. I saw a post on here a few days ago referencing mass spec testing from another board....that post seems to have been taken down, though, as I can't find it anymore...

I ordered my first ever cycle from Legend last week, and it shipped today. This stuff makes me nervous.

cowboy up
06-24-2014, 05:17 PM
Doesn't look like BS. Have to see how Anton handles it. Thanks for posting and watching out for fellow brothers!

cowboy up
06-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Depending on what you ordered... I'd probably be a little nervous too. 1st cycle order is bad enough on the nerves! Lol

theestone
06-24-2014, 06:47 PM
No official word yet. Looks as if one of the reps plans on getting some mass spec done on a few more compounds and Anton is on board. Hoping the best for my bros who spent money on legend.

My feeling though. Is if anybody is getting legit gear it will be the reps. A reps mass spec testing would not ease my mind much. : (

enrod
06-24-2014, 07:02 PM
I had a lab rat on his test, seemed gtg to me. I can't confirm dosing to be spot on chemically, but he grew like you would expect from 500mg test per week from the UGLs I've seen.

Primo is frequently faked to begin with. For most internationals, I prefer to stick to the basics.

theestone
06-24-2014, 07:12 PM
I've seen blood results for the test. Good and bad. That's hard because people often don't have a protocol they are following. And always seem to test a day or two after pinning the test.

Primo is always a crap shoot. But if a source tells me they have it, its gtg. And the vial contains no primo. But does contain "unknown substances"(mass spec turned up a couple spikes, but no primo). Ehh.

masteratarms
06-24-2014, 07:42 PM
as Enrod said I think it depends on the gear, legit primo is very hard to find, I'm running his test and I like it do I think it's the best in the world? no but for the price of their sust idc 10 bottles for 150 some odd dollars can't be beat is it under dosed sometimes maybe, but what I do is buy 10 bottles for 150$ and buy some other stuff from lighting or ganabol and get huge on that then maintain on legands,

rocky83
06-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Pretty crazy thread!!!

Dont wanna be old
06-24-2014, 10:02 PM
If you have doubts about Legend then feel free to hold off on ordering .
Staff will look into this for now .
Thank you
DWBO