PDA

View Full Version : Aromasin question?

Mz1220
06-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Ok I was planning on taking 10mgs aromasin a day but when I received my order I see that they are 20mg tabs. Should I take 20mgs eod? How should I take these? Any info would be appreciated.

theestone
06-27-2014, 11:50 PM
If they are tabs break em in half and take 10mg/day. Aromasin has a short half life. So smaller doses more regularly is better than a large dose EOD.

kubes
06-28-2014, 12:52 AM
Get a pill cutter and split them in half. Aromasin really should be dosed ed

SquatsandOats
06-30-2014, 05:02 PM
I forget where I read this, and I'm out the door right now but I'll try and find it and edit it in later; anyways I read something that says the physiokinetics of aromasin allow it to be taken other than ED. I'll try and find it once I have more time, But it was something to do with th fact that it was suicidal, and Aromatase isn't re established that quickly.

Jeremy24
06-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Ok I was planning on taking 10mgs aromasin a day but when I received my order I see that they are 20mg tabs. Should I take 20mgs eod? How should I take these? Any info would be appreciated.

cut them in half with a pill cutter, u should be able to get one at cvs or walgreens. needs to be dosed daily bc of half life 10-12.5 mgs is a good starting dose, depending on how mucg gear ur on

kubes
06-30-2014, 05:39 PM
I forget where I read this, and I'm out the door right now but I'll try and find it and edit it in later; anyways I read something that says the physiokinetics of aromasin allow it to be taken other than ED. I'll try and find it once I have more time, But it was something to do with th fact that it was suicidal, and Aromatase isn't re established that quickly.

The active life is much shorter than Adex that's why most people have chosen to dose it at least Ed. Some people even dose it morning and night. It just depends on how sensitive you are

Mz1220
06-30-2014, 07:27 PM
I've been biting them in half every morning been feeling good. Just got a little tren attitude little pissed most of the time

kubes
06-30-2014, 07:30 PM
I've been biting them in half every morning been feeling good. Just got a little tren attitude little pissed most of the time

Just remember it's all about mind set brother! Be in control of your mind and do not let the Tren control you ;)

Mz1220
06-30-2014, 07:39 PM
Just remember it's all about mind set brother! Be in control of your mind and do not let the Tren control you ;)
Thanks. I try and bank all the stuff that pisses me off for the weights. I gotta say I'm feeling really strong. Always feel like I could get more reps just don't wanta push it too much I'm tired of always being injured. I also started some halo this week so we'll see how that goes