PDA

View Full Version : What do u guys think of this?

bigt
06-30-2014, 08:35 PM
http://youtu.be/COfyRakgcDk

enrod
06-30-2014, 08:44 PM
I was disappointed to see rich take this route. Usually he's no BS, but this video made me question. On some level, I think there is a degree of truth to what he's saying about labs putting out shit product. But again, these people who tote "Pharma is the greatest" are usually blowing that way out of proportion. There are some labs out there that may underdose or are not well filtered, but you usually hear people making that review known. This may have alot to do with where they are getting their raws. Quality brewers still face the struggle of dealing with their raw supplier who may add filler to save on their costs. Its hard to point the finger here because we only review the finished product.

The only thing separating pharma and UGL is certainty. There are good UGLs out there that produce gear as good as pharma, or even higher dosed per mL. It all depends on the quality of their raws. This you will not know for sure until you give that UGL a try. So what we try to do as a community, is recommend those that are the best in our experience.

studmuffin
06-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Good video!Not sure what to believe, so cant wait to see some good post on this thread.

kubes
07-01-2014, 12:25 AM
He has some good points. I have never been a fan of blends for the same reasons he states and as far as the test goes i have always stuck with between 200-300 mg per cc

rmkicks
07-01-2014, 10:12 AM
He has a point. I'm not a big fans of blends for the same reason. I prefer to mix the number of mg's of each compound myself. I also prefer a 250mg/ml test e product. Had some test e @ 500mg/ml one time that was painful and knotty and hell.

Clark Kent
07-01-2014, 12:29 PM
I tend to agree about the test over 250. im not so sure he is correct about the winstrol because I had pharm grade winstrol that was 100mgs/ml it was from a script. It was the most powerful I have ever done no pain and I could only handle 1/2 cc any higher and i would get wicked nose bleeds! That 20 ml bottle lasted an entire season and I still had a few shots left when I was finished. So he does have some valid points but I cant agree on the winny. The blends I also tend to agree its nice to have everything in 1 cc but seems a bit more difficult to accurately produce. I dont trust the mg for mg on the blends.

enrod
07-01-2014, 12:42 PM
I stay away from blends typically as well. Seems to be too much room for error to me, also I too like choosing my own doses. I'd rather add an extra pin a week.