PDA

View Full Version : Who is watching UFC 175 tonight?

kubes
07-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Who do you like on this card?

Dont wanna be old
07-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Dam PPV .
Weidman looks good , But so does Machida .
I would just like to see good fight .
I just see Rousey walking over Davis .

kubes
07-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Dam PPV .
Weidman looks good , But so does Machida .
I would just like to see good fight .
I just see Rousey walking over Davis .

I think rousey will win too but i would like to see here loose! I think machida will be heavy at 185 should be a good fight. Faber is fighting in the main fight of the prelims

Dont wanna be old
07-05-2014, 08:01 PM
I followed Faber for years . Good fighter just missing something .
Thought he would have a belt by now . He did crazy stuff and would even give up his back .
I will watch Prelims and then download Main card tomorrow .
Try to not find out anything so it's as close to live as can be .

kubes
07-05-2014, 08:02 PM
I followed Faber for years . Good fighter just missing something .
Thought he would have a belt by now . He did crazy stuff and would even give up his back .
I will watch Prelims and then download Main card tomorrow .
Try to not find out anything so it's as close to live as can be .
Good idea brother! I like Faber too always have. The kid is always in great condition!

Buckshot713
07-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Here is a link that I use to watch all the fights. You do not have to download anything It will try and trick you, but its not necessary. Just close out all the pops up and select link.
http://ifirstrowus.eu/

kubes
07-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Here is a link that I use to watch all the fights. You do not have to download anything It will try and trick you, but its not necessary. Just close out all the pops up and select link.
http://ifirstrowus.eu/

I hate that first row way to many pop ups and malware wit that site.

Buckshot713
07-05-2014, 11:12 PM
I hate that first row way to many pop ups and malware wit that site.

yeah I hear ya, just an option

kubes
07-06-2014, 01:58 AM
Faber looked good! Here we go with the main card

kubes
07-06-2014, 06:04 AM
Good card from top to bottom. What did you think dwbo?

johnnytats
07-06-2014, 02:59 PM
What time is it on eastern time. Gonna get my tech guy to burn it

wook
07-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Great fight! Weidman would have lost if he wasn't able to take Machida down so much! Rousey looked phenomenal too! My boy Faber is back! It would be interesting to see him fight his protégé for a title... It was weird not seeing him on the main card though!

kubes
07-06-2014, 04:54 PM
I liked seeing Faber get that win it was a big win for him. Rousey looked great and now I believe Weidman is for real

johnnytats
07-06-2014, 05:43 PM
So I forgot to close this page. Now I know who wins page opened right up to wooks post :(

kubes
07-06-2014, 06:02 PM
So I forgot to close this page. Now I know who wins page opened right up to wooks post :(

Pen and edgar are on tonight so at least you can watch that its free :)

wook
07-06-2014, 08:53 PM

Sorry bro! I must have skipped over your post! You will enjoy watching them anyways, I promise!

johnnytats
07-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Ya I was just joking about rousey with my boy. Said don't care who wins Rhoda so fucking hot just wanna watch her roll around.

kubes
07-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Ya I was just joking about rousey with my boy. Said don't care who wins Rhoda so fucking hot just wanna watch her roll around.

I used to like her till she was a coach on TUF. That's when i learned that she is not classy. I just think a professional athlete should act like a better role model on tv.

kubes
07-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Pretty disappointing fight for BJ! He should probably look at retirement

JRock
07-07-2014, 11:10 PM
I used to like her till she was a coach on TUF. That's when i learned that she is not classy. I just think a professional athlete should act like a better role model on tv.

Felt the exact same way. She can fight though, I will give her that. She is just such a bitch!

kubes
07-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Felt the exact same way. She can fight though, I will give her that. She is just such a bitch!

She is a great fighter for sure! To talk all that smack though with the profanity on national tv? She fits right in with her buddy's nick and Nate Diaz