PDA

View Full Version : test cream vs shot

medic001
07-07-2014, 02:03 PM
I HAVE A QUESTION, IVE USED GEAR FOR MANY MANY YRS, BUT IM NEW TO THE FACT OF DEALING WITH FEMALES USING. MY GF IS ON HER SECOND CYCLE USING 10MG WIN/ 20 MG VAR ED, SHE WANTS TO TONE AND CUT, BUT SHE ALSO HAS BEEN READING ABOUT TESTOSTERONE CREAM USED BY WOMEN TO MAKE THEIR CLIT ENLARGE . THIS IS USED EVERYDAY 1-2 TIMES DAILY. MY QUESTION IS, SINCE THIS IS DONE DAILY AND USING ONCE A DAY WOULD BE 70 MG WK. WOULD A SHOT OF TEST EA WK HAVE THE SAME AFFECT IF IT WAS 250 MG CC, AND I GIVE HER A LIL LESS THAN 1/3 CC ONCE A WK. THAT WOULD STILL BE GETTING THE SAME DOSE . IF THERES A DIFFERENCE IN IT IS THEIR ANYONE HERE THAT SALE TESTOSTERONE CREAM. THAT SHITS EXPENSIVE WHEN TRYING TO BUY ONLINE .

rocky83
07-07-2014, 05:00 PM
She isn't putting on size with taking 10 mg of winstrol and 20 mg of var every day? I would think that taking 20 mg a day of var alone would help her with toning and cutting. And she wants to take testosterone solely to enlarge her clit? Others things you have to consider when a female takes testosterone like her voice possibly getting deeper, facial hair growth, and things of that nature may come into play, so I would be very careful.

PAiN
07-08-2014, 04:09 AM
She isn't putting on size with taking 10 mg of winstrol and 20 mg of var every day? I would think that taking 20 mg a day of var alone would help her with toning and cutting. And she wants to take testosterone solely to enlarge her clit? Others things you have to consider when a female takes testosterone like her voice possibly getting deeper, facial hair growth, and things of that nature may come into play, so I would be very careful.

Also sterility. Like rock has said she wants to be extremely careful with Test. Injections are alot stronger than a cream or gel. If you put on a gel it all will depend on the absorption rate. Some could be 10% or 20%. With an injection you will be getting 100% and nothing wasted. Check out the female forum for some more info on Test Injections, but you will want the lowest dose possible. Not to many women touch Test unless they are competing. The Var and\or Winny is usually enough for the average user.

rpbb
07-10-2014, 04:27 PM
you can do the same thing with 20 mg of test cypionate once a week injected sub q, and the side effects are minimal

Imperator
07-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Eq, mast p or even npp all will make her clit grow.

My wife didn't think much of mast p.

Eq makes her tight and times clit enormous.

Npp adds weight quick so she better lift large and often. Clit will also be enormous.

Think you need to change var and winny sources.

If all else fails pin her with test p. small dose e3d. Makes them horny and gain like a beast. But be prepared for sides .