PDA

View Full Version : Gyno question ?

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 01:48 AM
I've always had some man boobs all my life no matter how skinny I was I've always had that extra little fat at the nipples. If it's a genetic thing would any ai solve that problem or help reduce it?

kubes
07-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Really running labs to see we're your hormone levels are would be the best place to start. How lean have you gotten in the past? What bf %?

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Really running labs to see we're your hormone levels are would be the best place to start. How lean have you gotten in the past? What bf %?
I honestly never tried to find out my bf%. I've never been too concerned bout it cuz I was never too deep into bodybuilding. I'd guess I'm around 15-20%. I'm pretty solid but I have this excess fatty tissue around my nipples. It's kinda frustrating. I thought if some of these drugs help with gyno on a cycle why wouldn't they help in general with it?

kubes
07-08-2014, 02:06 AM
I honestly never tried to find out my bf%. I've never been too concerned bout it cuz I was never too deep into bodybuilding. I'd guess I'm around 15-20%. I'm pretty solid but I have this excess fatty tissue around my nipples. It's kinda frustrating. I thought if some of these drugs help with gyno on a cycle why wouldn't they help in general with it?

They may or may not. If I were you I would want to gets hormone panel done otherwise you are self medicating blind. If your testosterone levels are low to begin with then that could be the culprit rather then using an ai you would need to supplement testosterone. Again the only way to know is with labs

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 02:18 AM
They may or may not. If I were you I would want to gets hormone panel done otherwise you are self medicating blind. If your testosterone levels are low to begin with then that could be the culprit rather then using an ai you would need to supplement testosterone. Again the only way to know is with labs
Yes my test levels were low and Dr put me on low dose of test that was well over a year ago. Even when I went on the test and started to cycle they never went away. I'm going to see a hrt Dr soon and see if I can get those hormone labs done like you said

kubes
07-08-2014, 02:23 AM
Yes my test levels were low and Dr put me on low dose of test that was well over a year ago. Even when I went on the test and started to cycle they never went away. I'm going to see a hrt Dr soon and see if I can get those hormone labs done like you said

What is your trt protocol now? Yes it would be interesting to see we're your testosterone levels are now and were your estrogen levels are at. It's pretty common to need an ai prescribed on trt and especially if hcg is part of your protocol

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 02:48 AM
What is your trt protocol now? Yes it would be interesting to see we're your testosterone levels are now and were your estrogen levels are at. It's pretty common to need an ai prescribed on trt and especially if hcg is part of your protocol
Well I got the scrip from a urologist that I work with at the hospital I work in. He wrote for it twice at 100mgs a week test E. Then he got weird about it and never wrote again. So I'm planning on seeing a Dr that deals in that field more. The urologist never talked to me bout coming off of it just said how you feeling. Any way my original test was in the low 300s and I was 37 at the time now I'm 38 and for the most part been blasting and cruising. I came completely off for about 3 months since I started cruised at 100 a week. I'd like to come off and just see how I recover see what my levels get up to on their own

kubes
07-08-2014, 02:50 AM
Well I got the scrip from a urologist that I work with at the hospital I work in. He wrote for it twice at 100mgs a week test E. Then he got weird about it and never wrote again. So I'm planning on seeing a Dr that deals in that field more. The urologist never talked to me bout coming off of it just said how you feeling. Any way my original test was in the low 300s and I was 37 at the time now I'm 38 and for the most part been blasting and cruising. I came completely off for about 3 months since I started cruised at 100 a week. I'd like to come off and just see how I recover see what my levels get up to on their own

You have been on for a year or so and want to come off? You could try but if you were low before you started trt you will probably end up low again. If you really want to come of you should look up the power pct protocol. That would give you the best chance of recovering

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 03:02 AM
You have been on for a year or so and want to come off? You could try but if you were low before you started trt you will probably end up low again. If you really want to come of you should look up the power pct protocol. That would give you the best chance of recovering
So your saying in your opinion and experience I'm probably better off just staying on trt? Would it be a bad idea to be honest with trt Dr about my aas use? If I got labs now I'm sure my test would be off the charts. Should I just come off and then get labs cause it would be low then?

kubes
07-08-2014, 03:07 AM
So your saying in your opinion and experience I'm probably better off just staying on trt? Would it be a bad idea to be honest with trt Dr about my aas use? If I got labs now I'm sure my test would be off the charts. Should I just come off and then get labs cause it would be low then?

You do not want to be honest and have them put in your file for your insurance to see the past aas use. Why not just tell him you have been on trt from the urologist and that your urologist isn't filling your script anymore? Maybe we should move this thread to the hormone replacement section

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 03:09 AM
You do not want to be honest and have them put in your file for your insurance to see the past aas use. Why not just tell him you have been on trt from the urologist and that your urologist isn't filling your script anymore? Maybe we should move this thread to the hormone replacement section
Ok.

kubes
07-08-2014, 03:11 AM
Ok.

It's moved