PDA

View Full Version : Talking to trt Dr

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 03:13 AM
So best thing to do sounds like to return to cruise level then go to trt Dr get tested tell them the other Dr won't fill scrip and just go from there?

kubes
07-08-2014, 03:20 AM
That would be the least complicated option. Did the urologist ever tell you why he wouldn't fill the script?

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 03:36 AM
That would be the least complicated option. Did the urologist ever tell you why he wouldn't fill the script?
No he just got funny about it think he suspected me of abusing it cause I started blasting and gained like 20lbs in a very short time he made me get blood tests when he saw how I grew so I waited a couple weeks lowered my dose and when I got tested he said I was right where I'm supposed to be. I was in the 500s. Plus I never saw him in his office or anything it was just like a little shady I guess. I've heard urologist don't really like to write for test

kubes
07-08-2014, 03:42 AM
No he just got funny about it think he suspected me of abusing it cause I started blasting and gained like 20lbs in a very short time he made me get blood tests when he saw how I grew so I waited a couple weeks lowered my dose and when I got tested he said I was right where I'm supposed to be. I was in the 500s. Plus I never saw him in his office or anything it was just like a little shady I guess. I've heard urologist don't really like to write for test

Well any time you are on trt the dr is going to monitor your labs. How often depends on the dr but most the they will run labs every 90 days or so till they make sure your were they want you to be. After that they will run labs every 6 months to a year. How long has it been since you saw the urologist?

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 03:54 AM
Well any time you are on trt the dr is going to monitor your labs. How often depends on the dr but most the they will run labs every 90 days or so till they make sure your were they want you to be. After that they will run labs every 6 months to a year. How long has it been since you saw the urologist?
I see him all the time he operates in the hospital I work at so I work with him ever week. I've never seen him in his office. Everything's been done by me pulling him aside and talking to him bout my low T issues.

kubes
07-08-2014, 03:57 AM
I see him all the time he operates in the hospital I work at so I work with him ever week. I've never seen him in his office. Everything's been done by me pulling him aside and talking to him bout my low T issues.

Gotcha so you could either just continue to see him or make an appointment with another dr and just tell them you are not happy with your current treatment protocol

Mz1220
07-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Yes. I feel that Drs who are into hrt are much more understanding and liberal towards treating people like myself. Urologist don't seem to be as knowledgeable in that area or they are just more reserved and don't like treating people with trt. Who knows I could end up getting a script from both of them

kubes
07-08-2014, 04:11 AM
Yes. I feel that Drs who are into hrt are much more understanding and liberal towards treating people like myself. Urologist don't seem to be as knowledgeable in that area or they are just more reserved and don't like treating people with trt. Who knows I could end up getting a script from both of them

Most dr's do not know as much as we do to be honest. The really good ones are few and far between. Your going to be best off to takes look at the endocrinologist in your area. Make an appointment and ask them what protocols they prescribe.

uberdawg
07-16-2014, 04:58 AM

I gained about 15-20 pounds in roughly 4-5 months 200mg cyp PW. I was a little worried what he would say but he just said WOW..You look great. The biggest problem I have is trying to gauge how much to back off. I backed off too much and my numbers came in way low(I dont want to come in over 1000 like I did with the last doc and he freaked out!) Anyway he's like hmmm maybe your not going deep enough into the muscle. So he wrote me a script for 1.5 inch needles instead of 1 inch.. LOL