PDA

View Full Version : Phentermine

cowboy up
07-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Any brothers or sponsors know a source that carries or can get phentermine? My wife was going to Dr and getting it prescribed in past but she asked me to throw up a post to see if anyone here carried it. Haven't really seen it on any of the bop sponsors list but saw an old post in the trader so figured I'd check for her.

masteratarms
07-09-2014, 07:15 PM
I did see one source that had it but idk if they r here ne more maybe texx gears does

Dont wanna be old
07-09-2014, 11:26 PM
I have been looking for months .
It is impossible to find .

Clark Kent
07-10-2014, 02:21 AM
What is it?

kubes
07-10-2014, 02:25 AM
It's for weight loss

bostonlabrat
07-10-2014, 03:49 AM
Any brothers or sponsors know a source that carries or can get phentermine? My wife was going to Dr and getting it prescribed in past but she asked me to throw up a post to see if anyone here carried it. Haven't really seen it on any of the bop sponsors list but saw an old post in the trader so figured I'd check for her.
Hey bro I know someone who has phen who is a member of this board but I havent been around. He is a retired source way back on another board so I'll ask him to PM you if he has it but just make sure you guys throw up a thread on the trading forum to make it legit, don't want anyone accused of sourcing. I haven't used anything from him but I think these things are pharma. He used to post here a lot I just got back around here and a lot of the crowd has changed but I will email him, he was an upstanding member I'm sure people with much longer histories than I can vouch, I just wanna ask before putting out his screen name on here. That is the drug that basically makes someone lose appetite correct? I never understood that, but I think it is only popular amongst females (his wife goes off and on it as well).

cowboy up
07-10-2014, 12:15 PM
^^^ Yes it's for weight loss and from my understanding mostly used by females. I saw an old thread that Blaster had carried it at 1 time and have PM'd him to see if he still does.

cowboy up
07-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Blaster replied and no longer carries it... If any brothers come across it make sure to pm me.

masteratarms
07-10-2014, 05:16 PM
it's a weight loss drug but it mainly works by cutting you're appetite

Smalls1
07-18-2014, 06:41 AM
Oh it's not impossible to find :) just sayn....

cowboy up
07-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Oh it's not impossible to find :) just sayn....

If you know of a source...shoot me a PM. As so far I haven't been able to locate one.

Donkey06
08-29-2014, 02:42 AM
I know a source pm me