PDA

View Full Version : Instantized Whey Protein

hunkstrum
07-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Where has this shit been all my life? So, my girlfriend works for wholefoods and comes home the other day with a container of Bluebonnet whey protein powder, strawberry flavor. Just shook it up with 10 ounces of apple juice. Tasted great. Now I haven't taken powdered protein in a long time, maybe 10 years, because I always hated drinking clumps. I just gave this stuff a little shake and it was all well mixed. This particular protein tastes pretty great too, sorta like strawberry myoplex (assuming strawberry myoplex tastes the same as it did 10 years ago) but a little better I think. YAY INSTANTIZED PROTEIN!

One more thing. Anyone remember the old Joe Weider bags of protein that tasted like chalk and invariably made you shit your pants? How far we've come.

animal87
07-18-2014, 06:37 PM
I dont even remember what it was I first drank as a teenager but it almost made me puke. Theres some good tasteing ones that actually work out these days.

studmuffin
07-18-2014, 07:28 PM
I drink NOW whey protein.It dissolves as soon as hits liquid and has 44 grams of protein per serving.Taste isnt great but it is good.