PDA

View Full Version : Watch "Truth About Trenbolone Uncensored" on YouTube

bigt
07-21-2014, 03:37 PM
Truth About Trenbolone Uncensored: http://youtu.be/v58O0AsOw5c

Hey bros, i have a couple years AAS use under my belt now and i think it's time to give tren a shot. Always shied away from it from the horror stories about the sides so i just stuck with mostly test and deca cycles switching it up here and there. Anyway i got tren ace from AB. Started 3 days ago have done two shots so far, and already feel my sex drive going up. My question is are the anger issues really as extreme as this guy makes them out to be. I dont want to lose my wife or something over this shit. Whats yalls opinion on this video

turkeyjerky23
08-19-2014, 08:06 PM
yeah, never have, never will. Violent coughing, night sweats, constant injections, no thanks. I'll gain a little slower on normal compounds. My body dosn't have natural tren levels, it does have natural test levels.

hunkstrum
08-19-2014, 08:20 PM
All I see in this video is another moron perpetuating the stereotype of bodybuilders and weight lifters.

Clark Kent
08-19-2014, 10:53 PM
One thing is for sure about Tren . People have strong opinions of it either way you slice it. Its a harsh compound but it produces like no other! Love + Hate is all I can say about it.

animal87
08-19-2014, 11:04 PM
Yes some compounds will tend to give you a little more agression but its the person not the compound that makes the difference. Tren will not make you "flip out" or "go cold" on people thats in your head and all the person takeing it really. Yes it may push you in that direction a SMALL amount but thats it. I'm the same person on tren as off tren, only difference is I get irritable from the occasional lack of sleep on it. And Tren dick is very real I'm sorry to say he is totally wrong about that, tren raises prolactin which gives you the tren dick and you will need caber/prami/or bromo to stop that.

turkeyjerky23
08-20-2014, 12:42 AM
Im sure it's workable for alot of guys, hence its popularity. Im just saying that it seems too harsh and to complicated. Too many nasty sides and too much to balance/counter act. Never been a huge fan of drugs that require other drugs. Ive done some pretty good test runs with out pct and minimal sides (acne mostly) test makes me feel better all around and doesn't require other compounds, for me anyway.

turkeyjerky23
08-20-2014, 12:44 AM
I agree with Animal different reactions with different people. In alot of cases the person has more to do with the sides than compound. If you have sociopathic tendencies you probably shouldnt take anything!

studmuffin
08-20-2014, 01:57 AM
I am on tren e and have great results.I do get a lot of the sides,but no aggression.

Dr-Octagon
08-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Worst acne I ever had. Still have scars from years ago

enrod
08-20-2014, 05:06 PM
Worst acne I ever had. Still have scars from years ago

Same. Even on my second run after accutane treatment from the first. It's not as bad, but still need to run accutane to control it and hopefully clear when the long ester is out of the body.