PDA

View Full Version : How do you run your GH?

enrod
07-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Many articles and users across boards have very clear distinctive opinions on when to dose or how to dose their GH.

So let me ask you brothers, how do you dose your GH? What works best for you?

5 days on, 2 days off? Shots in the morning when you first wake up? A weeks worth of ius shot in three days? Too many options!

Tekadori
07-22-2014, 06:36 PM
IMO. GH is dose dependent and used in small doses (less than 4ius daily) you will need to take for an extended period (6 months to a year) of time to see the results. Those results with less than 4ius will be in the skin, joints, hair, sleep etc...I found that 6ius daily taken in the morning (3ius) and then a couple hours prior to training (another 3 ius) works well for me at muscle building. As far as the weekend goes, I believe being off on the weekend was put into place for cost efficiency and the fact that usually those are your days off from training. I always take T-4 with it as it needed to fully utilize the GH. I know one pro that takes 2 ius every 2 hours. Yes that means 18-20 ius daily, a little crazy, but damn it works.

enrod
07-22-2014, 06:40 PM
IMO. GH is dose dependent and used in small doses (less than 4ius daily) you will need to take for an extended period (6 months to a year) of time to see the results. Those results with less than 4ius will be in the skin, joints, hair, sleep etc...I found that 6ius daily taken in the morning (3ius) and then a couple hours prior to training (another 3 ius) works well for me at muscle building. As far as the weekend goes, I believe being off on the weekend was put into place for cost efficiency and the fact that usually those are your days off from training. I always take T-4 with it as it needed to fully utilize the GH. I know one pro that takes 2 ius every 2 hours. Yes that means 18-20 ius daily, a little crazy, but damn it works.

Was hoping you'd chime in tek. Do you take weekends off as well?

Freedom
07-22-2014, 06:41 PM

Thats a science project underway

Go big or go home

KutakRock
07-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Your body naturally produces HGH while you sleep. So the optimal time to use it is when you wake up. Dosage depends on quality of hgh. Quality HGH you only need about 4-6 in the morning. Less potent HGH you will need likely 10 iu plus. Of course depending on how hard core you want you could take 15iu a day of strong shit.

ElitePeptides
07-23-2014, 02:22 PM
GH dose all depends on your goals IMO. If you want a "rejuvenating dose" then I would say 2-3iu. If you are looking to build muscle then 4-6iu.. The whole "5 on 2 off" deal was designed to save people money. (20 days a month opposed to 30 days). So really its what you can personally afford. I personally like to split my dose and would do 3-4iu first thing when I wake up and then 3-4iu again pre workout. That seemed to work best for me.

Tekadori
07-23-2014, 02:29 PM
Yeah I do take weekends off. Waiting for the power ball to hit and then all VETS will be stocked up on GH!!!!

basskiller
07-26-2014, 06:52 AM
I agree with elite on this except for one thing.. Most GH these days you buy from the sponsors comes in a 1iu vial.. so depending on wallet, either 5ius (half the vial) or the entire vial.. also depends on your size. I'm 290 right now .

I've seen one protocol where they were doing 15 to 20ius. ed. Most of us couldn't afford that cycle considering these guys are doing it 6 months on or so.
anything around 10 with me, I get bad cramps in my hands

Roadkill
07-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Two months into my first cycle. I do 2iu upon waking and another 2iu after lunch. No days off. My main goal is fat loss so it works great for me. If i was on the level of competition BB, I'd do twice that dose or more, if i could afford it. But I'm a relative newbie.