PDA

View Full Version : HGH noob question

ironmako
07-22-2014, 06:59 PM
I don't know jack shit about this side of the game, so would some of you take a moment to enlighten me?

Taking HGH will suppress your natural production (pituitary). Got it.

So if you are coming off HGH do you PCT with peptides?

What's the rebound like? The magic 4-6 wks like AAS? Longer?

I'm thinking about this more from an injury recovery, anti aging thing, and not sure peptides will get the same job done.

Thanks

KutakRock
07-22-2014, 07:12 PM
HGH is mild, to get full results it should be run at a minimum 6 months, preferably a year. No need for PCT, take your dose in the morning as your body creates hgh as you sleep. Strong Hgh can be used at 4-6 iu a day with good results. Weaker hgh can be used at 10iu plus depending on how hard core you want to use it. It is mild, dont worry about pct or damage.

kubes
07-22-2014, 07:15 PM
HGH is mild, to get full results it should be run at a minimum 6 months, preferably a year. No need for PCT, take your dose in the morning as your body creates hgh as you sleep. Strong Hgh can be used at 4-6 iu a day with good results. Weaker hgh can be used at 10iu plus depending on how hard core you want to use it. It is mild, dont worry about pct or damage.

^^^^ this like stated above you pulsate GH at night when sleeping so if your doing your gh in the am it should not interfere with the natty pulse. No pct... Hgh is for the long haul though. It should be run a minimum 6 months to see results

KutakRock
07-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Kubes always come through with knowledge

ElitePeptides
07-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Great answer Rock.