PDA

View Full Version : How long after PCT to test natty levels?

ironmako
07-22-2014, 07:11 PM
Currently running nolvadex for pct (40mg 1st two weeks/20mg 2nd)

How long after PCT should you wait to test your natty testosterone levels?

I've noticed the shit is working b/c I've been decently horny/aggressive and have been off test.e for about a month now. Starting week 3 of pct after letting the TE half life clear.

Need to reload on finesteride/etc and my doc basically said he was cool prescribing cyp for me. I want to do a full panel and check my thyroid and GH levels as well. Who woulda thought shitty Kelsey Sebold would be cool with that. Fucking DR-Walmart...

kubes
07-22-2014, 07:13 PM
I would wait 4-6 weeks after pct is complete then run labs to see we're your at

KutakRock
07-22-2014, 07:15 PM

Accurate information there. Kubes knows his shit

bigbreads80
07-22-2014, 11:32 PM

X2 all day

Herc
07-23-2014, 02:30 AM
I agree with Kubes as well, wait about a month after pct and go get the blood work.

Freedom
07-23-2014, 03:03 AM
It's best not to have sex the night before your bloodwork is done.

Probably advantageous not to train too.

gethuge
07-31-2014, 10:16 AM
i have always done 4 weeks after.

bdad
08-01-2014, 07:51 AM

I've noticed the shit is working b/c I've been decently horny/aggressive and have been off test.e for about a month now. Starting week 3 of pct after letting the TE half life clear.

Need to reload on finesteride/etc and my doc basically said he was cool prescribing cyp for me. I want to do a full panel and check my thyroid and GH levels as well. Who woulda thought shitty Kelsey Sebold would be cool with that. Fucking DR-Walmart...

Once my PCT is complete is when I really feel like shit, maybe mental not sure.

theestone
08-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Once my PCT is complete is when I really feel like shit, maybe mental not sure.

Not mental. The PCT drugs are keeping you elevated, helping your body produce test. They are helping you along and starting recovery. Once they are gone, your body is then on its own. Then you are recovering.

bdad
08-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Not mental. The PCT drugs are keeping you elevated, helping your body produce test. They are helping you along and starting recovery. Once they are gone, your body is then on its own. Then you are recovering.

Yeah I had given up PCT, wife said absolutely no more kids. Now she wants more.

swolen22
08-14-2014, 12:45 AM
When you go get blood work, what exactly do you ask for?

I went to get my blood work done but they did not give me my test or gh levels. They were nowhere on the chart.

I need to know EXACTLY what to ask for next time I go.

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-14-2014, 08:04 AM
Tell them u want a hormone panel

noarch
08-23-2014, 08:12 PM

Hey man...just found this thread. How'd your nolva-only pct work out? Are you out of the woods yet??

Considering the same for my pct on my first cycle.

tbol
09-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Dont do a nolva only pct, aromasin and clomid should be the standard pct you do, you may wish to add a daa into the mix if you wish.

Jimmyinkedup
09-02-2014, 05:32 PM
At least 6 weeks, preferably 8. I used to say 4-6 but then My last pct bloods I did 6 weeks and things were higher than normal .I had them retested 2 weeks later and they were what has been my normal post cycle blood levels the last 3 cycles. I corresponded with Dr Scally and he told me quite often any sooner than 6 weeks serms can still be exerting their effects. I knew they lasted a long time but i used to think 6 weeks was safe- but it isnt. 6-8 weeks for an accurate indication of true recovery.

Jimmyinkedup
09-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Dont do a nolva only pct, aromasin and clomid should be the standard pct you do, you may wish to add a daa into the mix if you wish.

I disagree with this completely. If anything should be considered a standard it shoud be clomid and nolva, an AI should not be used in pct and DAA will raise PRL which will act as a natural T production antaginist. This is exactly how people who take risperdal get gyno. Risperdall up-regulates PRL which suppresses natural T production which causes an androgen/estrogen imbalance. DAA has no place in PCT. Also why take an AI in pct when T levels as well as e2 levels are at essentially zero at the start of pct anyway? As pct progresses estrogen antagonist as well as agonist effects are what make serms (especially the tamox/clomid combo) so effective, Why lower e2 with an ai when that costs you some potential beneficial estrogen agonist activity? You shouldnt.

Hatefactory
09-02-2014, 06:55 PM
I disagree with this completely. If anything should be considered a standard it shoud be clomid and nolva, an AI should not be used in pct and DAA will raise PRL which will act as a natural T production antaginist. This is exactly how people who take risperdal get gyno. Risperdall up-regulates PRL which suppresses natural T production which causes an androgen/estrogen imbalance. DAA has no place in PCT. Also why take an AI in pct when T levels as well as e2 levels are at essentially zero at the start of pct anyway? As pct progresses estrogen antagonist as well as agonist effects are what make serms (especially the tamox/clomid combo) so effective, Why lower e2 with an ai when that costs you some potential beneficial estrogen agonist activity? You shouldnt.

AI should still be handy during pct though. Once you start bouncing back you have an androgen rebound which will cause high estrogen levels. Trust me I'm going through it now.

Jimmyinkedup
09-02-2014, 07:04 PM
AI should still be handy during pct though. Once you start bouncing back you have an androgen rebound which will cause high estrogen levels. Trust me I'm going through it now.

Your estrogen ratio should always correspond with the amount of androgens and it always does. Your e2 isnt gonna remain elevated and your androgen level drop. They do so proportionally - as they should. Both matbalized by CYP 450 family of enzymes - if anything estrogen more efficiently than androgens in males. No reason for an AI. All ai ai is gonna do is mess that up and cause more problems down the road. Serms then allow body to achieve homeostasis, this whole rebound stuff is blown way out of proportion. If anything would cause it at all it would be an ai like dex or letro (IF) not a serm. While stane wont I still see no prudent need for it in pct- at all. Even if at the end of pct your test and e2 levels are elevated (which they will be ) but e2 is high and causing you elevated e2 symptons within days of stopping serms e2 will be rapidly dropping to point where there wont be elevated e2 issues then slowly and steadily dropping to normal very coming weeks. Using an AI just messes with the system and delays proper homeostasis.

kubes
09-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Your estrogen ratio should always correspond with the amount of androgens and it always does. Your e2 isnt gonna remain elevated and your androgen level drop. They do so proportionally - as they should. Both matbalized by CYP 450 family of enzymes - if anything estrogen more efficiently than androgens in males. No reason for an AI.

Exactly Jimmy. There is no need for an ai during pct as you will not have excess testosterone converting to estrogen. If anything test levels may drop before estrogen does but that is why we use the serms cause they also saturate the mammary glands fighting off gyno.

Hatefactory
09-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Your estrogen ratio should always correspond with the amount of androgens and it always does. Your e2 isnt gonna remain elevated and your androgen level drop. They do so proportionally - as they should. Both matbalized by CYP 450 family of enzymes - if anything estrogen more efficiently than androgens in males. No reason for an AI. All ai ai is gonna do is mess that up and cause more problems down the road. Serms then allow body to achieve homeostasis, this whole rebound stuff is blown way out of proportion. If anything would cause it at all it would be an ai like dex or letro (IF) not a serm. While stane wont I still see no prudent need for it in pct- at all. Even if at the end of pct your test and e2 levels are elevated (which they will be ) but e2 is high and causing you elevated e2 symptons within days of stopping serms e2 will be rapidly dropping to point where there wont be elevated e2 issues then slowly and steadily dropping to normal very coming weeks. Using an AI just messes with the system and delays proper homeostasis.

That's good to know! I have been running .25 Adex as needed since I dropped my clomid and nolva because I have been getting some high estrogen symptoms

kubes
09-02-2014, 08:58 PM
That's good to know! I have been running .25 Adex as needed since I dropped my clomid and nolva because I have been getting some high estrogen symptoms

What high estrogen symptoms?

Hatefactory
09-02-2014, 09:13 PM
What high estrogen symptoms?

Sensitive nipples and an increase of acne mostly

kubes
09-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Sensitive nipples and an increase of acne mostly

That happens during the influx in androgens when the cycle starts and ends. Do your nipples hurt?

Hatefactory
09-02-2014, 09:20 PM
No they don't usually hurt they just get a little sensitive to the touch

kubes
09-02-2014, 09:57 PM
No they don't usually hurt they just get a little sensitive to the touch

Then that is pretty common during the influx in androgens

Hatefactory
09-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Then that is pretty common during the influx in androgens

So no need to use adex?

kubes
09-03-2014, 01:57 AM
So no need to use adex?

Nope let the Clomid and nolvadex do there thing

Hatefactory
09-03-2014, 01:59 AM
Nope let the Clomid and nolvadex do there thing

Thanks brother

Balkan_x
02-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Once my PCT is complete is when I really feel like shit, maybe mental not sure. same for me AND when I get my bloodwork done (4-6 weeks after PCT) my test levels are always low or absolute bottom of normal. On a positive note my LH levels are high meaning my body is working hard to restore levels.

MR14
02-24-2015, 09:23 AM
4-6 weeks post PCT I get bloodwork

King Nela
05-31-2015, 01:23 PM
4 week is good, 6 weeks is better imo to get a better picture of your recovery.