PDA

View Full Version : Lawler vs. Brown

Clark Kent
07-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Gonna be a good night boys!

wook
07-27-2014, 04:27 AM
ooowee! Anthony Johnson looks fucking tough to beat! Poor little Nog will never be the same after that ass beating!

bigsam
07-27-2014, 05:26 AM
Is there a video of it out yet? I missed it. Somebody give me a play by play.

Clark Kent
07-27-2014, 12:26 PM
ooowee! Anthony Johnson looks fucking tough to beat! Poor little Nog will never be the same after that ass beating!

Holy shit dude those blows were devastating! I bet Nogera will be a bit slow in the brain after that pummeling!

Clark Kent
07-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Is there a video of it out yet? I missed it. Somebody give me a play by play.

It wasnt pay per view. It was just UFC fight night on fox. It was a great card though.

kubes
07-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Bummer I missed it. I thought it was on at 7. Must have been 5 western time.

wook
07-27-2014, 05:20 PM
Bummer I missed it. I thought it was on at 7. Must have been 5 western time.

Missed a good one brother! Especially for being free! Lawler def won the fight (dude is a bad ass!), but Matt Brown is one tough dude too! The 5th round was amazing, both guys were hurt! I'm pretty sure Brown busted his right hand, or it might have ended different! Great fights all night!!! And wholly shit, Johnson beat the hell out of Nogera, bet he retires after this beating!

kubes
07-27-2014, 05:24 PM
Missed a good one brother! Especially for being free! Lawler def won the fight (dude is a bad ass!), but Matt Brown is one tough dude too! The 5th round was amazing, both guys were hurt! I'm pretty sure Brown busted his right hand, or it might have ended different! Great fights all night!!! And wholly shit, Johnson beat the hell out of Nogera, bet he retires after this beating!

I really like Ruthless Robby and Johnson as well. Now that they both have moved down in weight classes they are both really big and do not get pushed around

Clark Kent
07-27-2014, 05:30 PM

That gash on Browns nose was real nasty! what a scar thats gonna leave!

wook
07-27-2014, 05:30 PM
I really like Ruthless Robby and Johnson as well. Now that they both have moved down in weight classes they are both really big and do not get pushed around

Johnson moved up to Lt. heavy... He used to fight at 170 now 205... Much better weight class for him! Jones will have his hands full if he gets past Cormier!

kubes
07-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Johnson moved up to Lt. heavy... He used to fight at 170 now 205... Much better weight class for him! Jones will have his hands full if he gets past Cormier!

Johnson was fighting at heavyweight in wofc. He won a decision vs Arlovski then he beat mike Kyle. After that he made his return to the UFC. I think Cormier very well may beat jones?

wook
07-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Johnson was fighting at heavyweight in wofc. He won a decision vs Arlovski then he beat mike Kyle. After that he made his return to the UFC. I think Cormier very well may beat jones?

Didn't know he fought at heavy weight, but I believe it! Cormier could win, has to take Jones down and get past those elbows and knees! UFC and Football season! Life is good!

kubes
07-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Didn't know he fought at heavy weight, but I believe it! Cormier could win, has to take Jones down and get past those elbows and knees! UFC and Football season! Life is good!

I agree brother. Can't wait for football to start! College football will be a blast too!!

wook
07-27-2014, 06:21 PM
I agree brother. Can't wait for football to start! College football will be a blast too!!

And my little guys team started too! Love it!!!!!!!!

kubes
07-27-2014, 06:22 PM
And my little guys team started too! Love it!!!!!!!!

Your son?

wook
07-27-2014, 06:25 PM
yep... 9 years old.

kubes
07-27-2014, 06:28 PM
yep... 9 years old.

That's awesome brother! Nothing like watching your kid play sports. Much better than watching tv. My daughters plays club soccer, amateur softball, volleyball and has made state track last 2 years in a row. I have way more fun going to her events than anything else! Cherish the moments brother time goes by to fast!

wook
07-27-2014, 06:40 PM
That's awesome brother! Nothing like watching your kid play sports. Much better than watching tv. My daughters plays club soccer, amateur softball, volleyball and has made state track last 2 years in a row. I have way more fun going to her events than anything else! Cherish the moments brother time goes by to fast!

They sure do! He is my youngest... I have three other boys 2 in high school and one in college! I agree totally, watching them grow up playing sports was/is the highlight of my life!

kubes
07-27-2014, 07:06 PM
They sure do! He is my youngest... I have three other boys 2 in high school and one in college! I agree totally, watching them grow up playing sports was/is the highlight of my life!

Exactly my boy is 19 now almost 20. We're did the time go?